Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Trump going to save these jobs too?

3 posters

Go down

Is Trump going to save these jobs too?   Empty Is Trump going to save these jobs too?

Post by NigelUno 2016-12-09, 08:58

Rexnord finalizes plan to close Indianapolis plant as union leader blasts 'corporate greed'
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Is Trump going to save these jobs too?   Empty Re: Is Trump going to save these jobs too?

Post by DWags 2016-12-09, 09:39

I'm sick to my stomach for those workers and the shit they're going to be going through.  But I need to tell you, this shit doesn't effect me in the least, so I'm going to enjoy the chaos between the Trump promise and these hard working employees who don't quite understand managements problems or the responsibility to share holders.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Is Trump going to save these jobs too?   Empty Re: Is Trump going to save these jobs too?

Post by NigelUno 2016-12-09, 09:48

DWags wrote:I'm sick to my stomach for those workers and the shit they're going to be going through.  But I need to tell you, this shit doesn't effect me in the least, so I'm going to enjoy the chaos between the Trump promise and these hard working employees who don't quite understand managements problems or the responsibility to share holders.

That seems to be the rub with some Republicans. Trump is interfering with a free market. If the article is to be believed, Rexnord will save $20/hour per employee on wages. Hard to compete with that. So will he impose a tariff on them? The implications of that would be somewhat disastrous.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-12-09, 10:15

NigelUno wrote:
DWags wrote:I'm sick to my stomach for those workers and the shit they're going to be going through.  But I need to tell you, this shit doesn't effect me in the least, so I'm going to enjoy the chaos between the Trump promise and these hard working employees who don't quite understand managements problems or the responsibility to share holders.

That seems to be the rub with some Republicans. Trump is interfering with a free market. If the article is to be believed, Rexnord will save $20/hour per employee on wages. Hard to compete with that. So will he impose a tariff on them? The implications of that would be somewhat disastrous.
but they still support him because emails.

Is Trump going to save these jobs too?   502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down