Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quick Reminder to Those of You Who Had Your Guns and Bibles Taken By Obama..

3 posters

Go down

Quick Reminder to Those of You Who Had Your Guns and Bibles Taken By Obama..  Empty Quick Reminder to Those of You Who Had Your Guns and Bibles Taken By Obama..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-12-09, 11:28

they will be reissued to you on January 21st, 2016.

also, you'll be able to say "Merry Christmas" without fear of being jailed.

Quick Reminder to Those of You Who Had Your Guns and Bibles Taken By Obama..  969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Quick Reminder to Those of You Who Had Your Guns and Bibles Taken By Obama..  Empty Re: Quick Reminder to Those of You Who Had Your Guns and Bibles Taken By Obama..

Post by The_Dude 2016-12-09, 12:25

America will be made great again on January 21st, no doubt.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Quick Reminder to Those of You Who Had Your Guns and Bibles Taken By Obama..  Empty Re: Quick Reminder to Those of You Who Had Your Guns and Bibles Taken By Obama..

Post by Cameron 2016-12-09, 15:51

The_Dude wrote:America will be made great again on January 21st, no doubt.
If that's not the best day the country has had in at least 8 years (no one will give me a straight answer about when America stopped being great, so I'm just guessing at 2008 as the year, no real reason why, just a hunch), can I kick you in the balls?
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down