Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial Slow Pitch Softball thread

5 posters

Go down

tOfficial Slow Pitch Softball thread Empty tOfficial Slow Pitch Softball thread

Post by Ned Stark 2014-05-28, 21:05

I know there are some players on here. Thinking about getting a new bat. Has anyone swung the Demarini Mercy? I know it's technically made for girls but I've heard dudes who have played for a long time say it's the best bat they've ever swung. Any truth to the hype that someone can share here?
Ned Stark
Ned Stark
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Slow Pitch Softball thread Empty Re: tOfficial Slow Pitch Softball thread

Post by Death Roe 2014-05-28, 22:30

I bought the Easton XL2 Power Brigade. It's a good bat, just need to keep breaking it in.

Our team SUUUUUUCKS. Mercied last night 16-5 and 15-3. LOL. We were incredibly shorthanded which didn't help at all.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Slow Pitch Softball thread Empty Re: tOfficial Slow Pitch Softball thread

Post by Ned Stark 2014-05-28, 23:07

Death Roe wrote:I bought the Easton XL2 Power Brigade. It's a good bat, just need to keep breaking it in.

Our team SUUUUUUCKS. Mercied last night 16-5 and 15-3. LOL. We were incredibly shorthanded which didn't help at all.

It's too early to tell with my team. I feel like we are solid and we are currently 4-0 but the teams we have played so far will probably finish at the bottom of the league.
Ned Stark
Ned Stark
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2014-05-28, 23:09

We had nine players total last night, supposed to have 16.

We played four outfielders, and a 3B, 2B/SS (myself), and a 1B, pitcher and catcher. Not fun. Especially against a team that had three consecutive spot-hitters. I was having fun to say the least.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ 2014-05-28, 23:13

Death Roe wrote:We had nine players total last night, supposed to have 16.

We played four outfielders, and a 3B, 2B/SS (myself), and a 1B, pitcher and catcher. Not fun. Especially against a team that had three consecutive spot-hitters. I was having fun to say the least.

We had 3 guys stuck in traffic, started a game with 7.  Down 5-0 in the bottom of the first with no one out and then the skies opened up!  

Got bailed out nicely by mother nature!  

Week 1 played against Kyler Elsworth, solid 3B, also just hit moon shots, haven't seen him play in the league since.
MJ
MJ
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2014-05-29, 03:08

So let me get this straight. You're looking for the best bat on the market for a "sport" where they lob the ball to you under handed. Am I on point so far?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by ROtown Sparty 2014-05-29, 07:50

I bought a bat at Dunhams for like $10 since it's slow pitch softball.
ROtown Sparty
ROtown Sparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down