Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's happens at minny?

+20
Other Teams Pursuing That
Death Roe
Jethro Bodeen
CORNER BLITZ
Herbie Green
DWags
Blanch32
GRR Spartan
duffy munn
Watch Out Pylon!
WhiteBoyHatcher
The_Dude
Floyd Robertson
Robert J Sakimano
tGreenWay
NigelUno
SeeRockCity
Turtleneck
MattyFresh
InTenSity
24 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

What's happens at minny? - Page 4 Empty Re: What's happens at minny?

Post by DWags 2016-12-17, 10:25

Players vote to not boycott. They will play. Breaking from ESPN
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-12-17, 10:27

DWags wrote:Players vote to not boycott. They will play. Breaking from ESPN

Dang it. I thought Hollis would get us in.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-12-17, 10:56

InTenSity wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

boo hoo
you made this bed
Oh bullshit. You lied about this and fucked it up for the rest of us. Can I join you on throb?

aren't you already there?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-12-17, 10:58

DWags wrote:Players vote to not boycott. They will play. Breaking from ESPN

smart. guarantee the close door meeting informing the players a boycott will result in their coaches termination.

msg sent and delivered. now look for the players to do some sort of protest during the contest. must see tv....
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-12-17, 11:00

Death Roe wrote:Blanch is a pretty shitty person. He supports rape.

Are people shocked? He is known to be a pervert towards women at tailgates and even ran off a woman poster at the RCMB because he put his tongue in her ear at one. I'm sure it was consensual to him

awesome reading comprehension my bonar.

....and links to your posts calling for Appling and payne to never set foot on the Breslin court?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2016-12-17, 11:13

DWags wrote:I'm with the president

That certain behavior is simply unacceptable and antithetical to our institutional values. We support Gopher Athletics' decision because this is much bigger than football. It is about the values every University of Minnesota student is called on to uphold. We make these expectations clear, and when they are not met, there are consequences."

This is much bigger than football This is much bigger than football

Yeah but did the school have access to all of the evidence Goose gathered from that newspaper article?
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-12-17, 11:18

Have they figured out what she was wearing? Goose was curious - could have played a part.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-12-17, 11:19

Herbie Green wrote:

That certain behavior is simply unacceptable and antithetical to our institutional values. We support Gopher Athletics' decision because this is much bigger than football. It is about the values every University of Minnesota student is called on to uphold. We make these expectations clear, and when they are not met, there are consequences."

Yeah but did the school have access to all of the evidence Goose gathered from that newspaper article?

Actually Herbie I read the 80+ page school report and the 20+ page Police report. Did you bother to do either before spewing your ignorant ass comments?

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-12-17, 11:23

Herbie Green wrote:

It remains the act itself that disgusts me and the university it appears. Not the legality of it. Consensual? If more evidence comes to light Ian's they find it wasn't I guarantee goose would be the first to say fry them. But as of now there is no known evidence that says those players are guilty of breaking any laws.

It's the act that's appalling. It's the admitted act that I stand with the president on. Those who are classless enough to participate in it should never be allowed to represent the school. Fuck them.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-12-17, 11:26

LooseGoose wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

Actually Herbie I read the 80+ page school report and the 20+ page Police report. Did you bother to do either before spewing your ignorant ass comments?

I think we know the answer, Goose.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2016-12-17, 11:33

LooseGoose wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

I still have not read hardly anything not contained in this thread.

Did you read that 80 page report before saying "I support the players" on page 1 of this thread?
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-12-17, 11:36

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Have they figured out what she was wearing? Goose was curious - could have played a part.

lol
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-12-17, 11:37

LooseGoose wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

exciting life. so what was on the videos?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-12-17, 11:38

Herbie Green wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Did you read that 80 page report before saying "I support the players" on page 1 of this thread?

So you revel in your ignorance.

Nope, I supported the players on the principle that if the criminal justice system finds you not guilty that the University shouldn't be able to operate a 2nd kangaroo court and convict you. I stand by that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-12-17, 11:41

DWags wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

It remains the act itself that disgusts me and the university it appears. Not the legality of it. Consensual? If more evidence comes to light Ian's they find it wasn't I guarantee goose would be the first to say fry them. But as of now there is no known evidence that says those players are guilty of breaking any laws.

It's the act that's appalling. It's the admitted act that I stand with the president on. Those who are classless enough to participate in it should never be allowed to represent the school. Fuck them.

well i guess msu better not ever recruit inner city kids of any race then, mr high horse with college aged daughters
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-12-17, 11:47

LooseGoose wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

Nope, I supported the players on the principle that if the criminal justice system finds you not guilty that the University shouldn't be able to operate a 2nd kangaroo court and convict you. I stand by that.

dwags disagrees. love live Obama s affirmative consent policy or until he he has high school ages grandchildren dudes. then it's different or you appling and payne and msu.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-12-17, 11:49

Blanch32 wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Actually Blanch it's called an informed life. Trying to gain knowledge on a subject before being like you and spewing stupid shit.

I think the part of the video that most damaged the woman's rape allegation was probably the gum part of it. It's hard to make a claim of rape when you're on video with one guy fucking you from behind while giving another a blow job.....and in the middle of that you're joking and laughing about where to put your gum.

I agree with Wags that it doesn't reflect well on the University but where do you draw the line? If a kid gets drunk in public it reflects badly on the U - boot him? If 2 women and a man have a 3some - is that sexual misconduct and boot them? My problem with what the university is doing is that they're drawing a line after the fact where there was no line.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-12-17, 11:50

LooseGoose wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

Not a kangaroo court if there are student conduct rules. Legitimate reasons to not let them play.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2016-12-17, 11:56

LooseGoose wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

You should have used this line of thinking before rushing to their defense playing message board lawyer with your eximination of the facts from the police report.

But even that stance has the problem that Title 9 is in fact a federal law. And beyond that you have the issue that this is a school conduct issue. Would you support a school's ability to suspend or expel a student for cheating on an exam or plaigarizing? Or do you require a criminal prosecution?
Are you dissapointed that the players aren't sticking with their boycott on such a noble cause?
I look forward to your respinse of personal attacks to point out my ignorance again.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-12-17, 11:56

Is there a student policy on video taping a gang bang?

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-12-17, 11:58

LooseGoose wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Actually Blanch it's called an informed life. Trying to gain knowledge on a subject before being like you and spewing stupid shit.

I think the part of the video that most damaged the woman's rape allegation was probably the gum part of it. It's hard to make a claim of rape when you're on video with one guy fucking you from behind while giving another a blow job.....and in the middle of that you're joking and laughing about where to put your gum.

I agree with Wags that it doesn't reflect well on the University but where do you draw the line? If a kid gets drunk in public it reflects badly on the U - boot him? If 2 women and a man have a 3some - is that sexual misconduct and boot them? My problem with what the university is doing is that they're drawing a line after the fact where there was no line.

You are put in that position to draw a fucking line. My mom used to say if I stole that candy bar from Bernies IGA I was no better than a bank robber. Know what? She was wrong. There is a difference. Heavy is the crown. But you are put there to make a decision on such things and there is no way to list all possible events that can get you dismissed or reprimanded from a university. You make decisions as they come. It's your job. In this case I agree with the university president.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-12-17, 11:58

LooseGoose wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

ftr, which dudes was she finger cuffing, and more importantly, what was she wearing?

i do agree there is a line between bad combo threesome and gang bang. fine line, but one nonetheless...

this is where dwags and i differ
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-12-17, 12:00

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Is there a student policy on video taping a gang bang?

good point. high horse dwags says there aught to be
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-12-17, 12:02

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

You are put in that position to draw a fucking line. My mom used to say if I stole that candy bar from Bernies IGA I was no better than a bank robber. Know what? She was wrong. There is a difference. Heavy is the crown. But you are put there to make a decision on such things and there is no way to list all possible events that can get you dismissed or reprimanded from a university. You make decisions as they come. It's your job. In this case I agree with the university president.

then you racists, and there goes your bball and football championship hopes. oh well, better be happy with women's hockey
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-12-17, 12:10

What's happens at minny? - Page 4 Msu_1028
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-12-17, 12:36

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:What's happens at minny? - Page 4 Msu_1028

dawgs..comment?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2016-12-17, 12:56

IF you ask people, what's the worst thing in the world you can do? They'll say murder. What's the second worst? Most would probably say rape. I've never met someone who says "meh, rape isn't that bad".
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-12-17, 17:41

Blanch32 wrote:
Death Roe wrote:Blanch is a pretty shitty person. He supports rape.

Are people shocked? He is known to be a pervert towards women at tailgates and even ran off a woman poster at the RCMB because he put his tongue in her ear at one. I'm sure it was consensual to him

....and links to your posts calling for Appling and payne to never set foot on the Breslin court?

You keep bringing up Appling and Payne. Please enlighten us as to the specifics of their situation. I guessing you don't know dick about it.

Except of course that they are black, from a low culture and enjoy a good gang bang. Like most blacks do.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-12-17, 18:32

duffy munn wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

You keep bringing up Appling and Payne. Please enlighten us as to the specifics of their situation. I guessing you don't know dick about it.

Except of course that they are black, from a low culture and enjoy a good gang bang. Like most blacks do.

under the "affirmative consent" standard, they raped a chick during welcome week their freshmen year.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-12-17, 18:55

Blanch32 wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

under the "affirmative consent" standard, they raped a chick during welcome week their freshmen year.

Oh, they raped a chick. Were you there?

Maybe it was just a standard three way involving two guys. We all know how the blacks are into that.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-12-17, 19:00

duffy munn wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Maybe it was just a standard three way involving two guys. We all know how the blacks are into that.

nop3, but i read the police report. under obama and grr, she's well within the 1 out of 5 stat
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-12-17, 19:04

BTP by me! I rool ths jont!
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-12-17, 19:05

InTenSity wrote:BTP by me! I rool ths jont!

U rok.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-12-17, 19:16

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
InTenSity wrote:BTP by me! I rool ths jont!

U rok.
What's happens at minny? - Page 4 969504605
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2016-12-17, 19:32

Blanch32 wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

nop3, but i read the police report. under obama and grr, she's well within the 1 out of 5 stat

We might have been lucky to skate on that one. Who knows what happened in the school proceeding or if we even followed the rules with the Feds breathing down our necks. Hopefully everything was on the up and up
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-12-17, 19:41

Herbie Green wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

We might have been lucky to skate on that one. Who knows what happened in the school proceeding or if we even followed the rules with the Feds breathing down our necks. Hopefully everything was on the up and up

this mn situation aint the only. just watch. this will become annual if the de vos doesn't overturn the policy
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-12-20, 14:40

U football crisis: Train wreck of a privacy law made matters worse The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act has been perverted into a sword of secrecy, not a privacy shield.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2016-12-20, 15:23

LooseGoose wrote:U football crisis: Train wreck of a privacy law made matters worse The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act has been perverted into a sword of secrecy, not a privacy shield.

So the players changed their stance on the boycott once they found out more information about what actually happened. Were these the same documents you read?
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2016-12-20, 16:22

As for that article it doesn't make a lot of sense to me. He wants athletes to sign something saying the public has automatic access to school records I don't think they have a right to for other students. This wouldn't have been leaked to the press in the first placre if it was average Joe student. Nor would his name be all over the Internet forever about a police investigation where he was never charged with a crime.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-12-27, 11:16

At Minnesota, a boycott is over but tensions are not
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next