Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hot or not: Woman that fell into vat of chocolate.....and perished

+7
GRR Spartan
MattyFresh
tTy
Dendrobates
DWags
tGreenWay
TheReal_LWS
11 posters

Go down

Hot or not: Woman that fell into vat of chocolate.....and perished Empty Hot or not: Woman that fell into vat of chocolate.....and perished

Post by TheReal_LWS Wed 14 Dec 2016 - 21:31

http://metro.co.uk/2016/12/14/mother-dies-after-falling-into-huge-vat-of-melted-chocolate-6322755/

On mobile so you have to open story to see her.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Hot or not: Woman that fell into vat of chocolate.....and perished Empty Re: Hot or not: Woman that fell into vat of chocolate.....and perished

Post by tGreenWay Wed 14 Dec 2016 - 21:36

That's a dark chocolate story.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Hot or not: Woman that fell into vat of chocolate.....and perished Empty Re: Hot or not: Woman that fell into vat of chocolate.....and perished

Post by TheReal_LWS Wed 14 Dec 2016 - 21:40

It was a sweet way to go.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed 14 Dec 2016 - 21:54

Blanche's girls would have eaten her way out of that.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates Wed 14 Dec 2016 - 21:54

A great way to lose weight by chocolate.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Wed 14 Dec 2016 - 21:57

Augustus Gloop feels her pain.....  May she Rest In Reeces Pieces....
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh Wed 14 Dec 2016 - 22:08

Death... by Chocolate
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Wed 14 Dec 2016 - 22:22

I didn't know Wonka had expanded to Russia.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed 14 Dec 2016 - 23:00

She's in love with the cocoa.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed 14 Dec 2016 - 23:05

This chocolate death news is bound to syrup some painful memories for others who've lost loved ones to chocolate factory deaths. I expect it will shake some to the creamy centers of their souls.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed 14 Dec 2016 - 23:14

When asked by a reporter how he's doing following the death of his wife in a vat of chocolate, the new widower didn't mince words: "I've bean better," he replied.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh Wed 14 Dec 2016 - 23:49

tGreenWay wrote:When asked by a reporter how he's doing following the death of his wife in a vat of chocolate, the new widower didn't mince words: "I've bean better," he replied.

Reporters managed an interview with a coworker. After being asked if she could of helped she stated, "it just wasn't in my bag of Twix"
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Wed 14 Dec 2016 - 23:59

Hot or not: Woman that fell into vat of chocolate.....and perished Ad_229154822

Hot or not: Woman that fell into vat of chocolate.....and perished Ad_229154818

Hot or not: Woman that fell into vat of chocolate.....and perished Ad_229154819
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by goodbar Thu 15 Dec 2016 - 9:49

gHost Spartan wrote:One of the funniest death/food/factory stories I ever read was a guy who was accidentally locked in the turkey baking oven in California and he got cooked with a bunch of turkeys. I couldn't stop laughing as I read that story. Dude literally got cooked a massive oven with a bunch of turkeys Hot or not: Woman that fell into vat of chocolate.....and perished 1966794946 Hot or not: Woman that fell into vat of chocolate.....and perished 502811600

EDIT: It was tuna not turkeys

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2015/04/28/bumble-bee-foods-tuna-worker-cooked/26517161/

I recall that. If I remember correctly, the workers on the line were the first to notice something had gone drastically wrong.

Hot or not: Woman that fell into vat of chocolate.....and perished Convey10
goodbar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by goodbar Thu 15 Dec 2016 - 10:24

its a mixed up world.
tGreenWay wrote:This chocolate death news is bound to syrup some painful memories for others who've lost loved ones to chocolate factory deaths. I expect it will shake some to the creamy centers of their souls.

its a mixed up world.
goodbar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Thu 15 Dec 2016 - 10:26

Hi Goodbar.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Thu 15 Dec 2016 - 10:27

Nice outdoor background in her wedding pic.  I guess it was too hard to actually, you know, go outdoors.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu 15 Dec 2016 - 10:27

goodbar wrote:its a mixed up world.
tGreenWay wrote:This chocolate death news is bound to syrup some painful memories for others who've lost loved ones to chocolate factory deaths. I expect it will shake some to the creamy centers of their souls.

its a mixed up world.

Yup, and it leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Thu 15 Dec 2016 - 10:31

Life is like a box of chocolates. But death is like a vat of chocolate.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down