Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fellow UFC fans, a week from tonight I am hoping to see something just like this again.....

+3
Da Mayor
Turtleneck
TheReal_LWS
7 posters

Go down

Fellow UFC fans, a week from tonight I am hoping to see something just like this again..... Empty Fellow UFC fans, a week from tonight I am hoping to see something just like this again.....

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-12-16, 18:49

http://bestinmma.blogspot.com/2015/11/ronda-rousey-vs-holly-holm-ufc-193.html

This moment is one my favorites in all of UFC history:

Fellow UFC fans, a week from tonight I am hoping to see something just like this again..... Holmki10
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Fellow UFC fans, a week from tonight I am hoping to see something just like this again..... Empty Re: Fellow UFC fans, a week from tonight I am hoping to see something just like this again.....

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-12-31, 01:10

Called it! Rousey TKO'd in the first round. 48 seconds in. Rousey is finished.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Fellow UFC fans, a week from tonight I am hoping to see something just like this again..... Empty Re: Fellow UFC fans, a week from tonight I am hoping to see something just like this again.....

Post by Turtleneck 2016-12-31, 01:16

My favorite moment in Swill history is when fake bee got banned for impersonating the real LWS.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor 2016-12-31, 10:08

You watch UFC bro?
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-12-31, 10:09

Turtleneck wrote:My favorite moment in Swill history is when fake bee got banned for impersonating the real LWS.

Poor Rousey, poor fake Bee. So sad how both have tumbled from glory.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-12-31, 10:32

No one cares.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-12-31, 20:02

I was hoping for a McGregor-esque come back from Rousey. That's disappointing. She's done.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-01-01, 10:10

https://twitter.com/DrDreddyMurphy/status/815079957454004224

LOL
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth 2017-01-01, 12:43

So good. She was so classless when she was winning and such a raging asshole on TUF. A couple giant doses of humble pie are awesome. Think she was retiring either way after the fight, btw. Get that Hollywood money. Curious how much she's going to get now that she's not the Queen of female badasses now though.

BTW, her fall kinda reminds me of Shad a bit. Grappler who earns there stripes dominating on the ground and in the clinch then knocks out a few people and gets to thinking their stand-up game is good enough to trade with the real strikers. Don't think she had anything for Nunes regardless but with a proper gameplan she should've ran through Holly Holm, who lost both fights since.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-01-01, 14:05

StylesGShmooth wrote:So good. She was so classless when she was winning and such a raging asshole on TUF. A couple giant doses of humble pie are awesome. Think she was retiring either way after the fight, btw. Get that Hollywood money. Curious how much she's going to get now that she's not the Queen of female badasses now though.

BTW, her fall kinda reminds me of Shad a bit. Grappler who earns there stripes dominating on the ground and in the clinch then knocks out a few people and gets to thinking their stand-up game is good enough to trade with the real strikers. Don't think she had anything for Nunes regardless but with a proper gameplan she should've ran through Holly Holm, who lost both fights since.

Her behavior on TUF is what turned me against her.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth 2017-01-02, 12:42

TheReal_LWS wrote:
StylesGShmooth wrote:So good.  She was so classless when she was winning and such a raging asshole on TUF.  A couple giant doses of humble pie are awesome.  Think she was retiring either way after the fight, btw.  Get that Hollywood money.  Curious how much she's going to get now that she's not the Queen of female badasses now though.  

BTW, her fall kinda reminds me of Shad a bit.  Grappler who earns there stripes dominating on the ground and in the clinch then knocks out a few people and gets to thinking their stand-up game is good enough to trade with the real strikers.  Don't think she had anything for Nunes regardless but with a proper gameplan she should've ran through Holly Holm, who lost both fights since.

Her behavior on TUF is what turned me against her.  

Me too.  So classless and such a bitch throughout that show, her and her whole coaching team.  It was so great that Meisha's squad and her girl in particular ran through Rhonda's.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down