Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christian McCafferty or whatever his name is isn't playing in his bowl game.

+11
Nordic
Floyd Robertson
tGreenWay
Blanch32
Clarett's Folly
MattyFresh
GRR Spartan
CORNER BLITZ
DWags
Death Roe
Rocinante
15 posters

Go down

Christian McCafferty or whatever his name is isn't playing in his bowl game. Empty Christian McCafferty or whatever his name is isn't playing in his bowl game.

Post by Rocinante 2016-12-19, 12:13

https://twitter.com/CMccaffrey5/status/810850259530301440/photo/1

FourNet or whatever his name is announced the same a few days ago.

I say good for them. Fuck the NCAA.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Christian McCafferty or whatever his name is isn't playing in his bowl game. Empty Re: Christian McCafferty or whatever his name is isn't playing in his bowl game.

Post by Death Roe 2016-12-19, 12:15

Nothing left to play for. Wouldn't have cared if Malik did the same thing if MSU made a bowl.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Christian McCafferty or whatever his name is isn't playing in his bowl game. Empty Re: Christian McCafferty or whatever his name is isn't playing in his bowl game.

Post by Rocinante 2016-12-19, 12:20

Death Roe wrote:Nothing left to play for. Wouldn't have cared if Malik did the same thing if MSU made a bowl.

Are you kidding? That's exactly what he did for the second half of the season. I'm all in support of that too.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-12-19, 12:29

Seniors should get paid for bowl games.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2016-12-19, 12:39

Already informed of this in my Stanford bowl email
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-12-19, 12:50

Welcome to the new normal.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-12-19, 13:01

Smart Move.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2016-12-19, 13:08

He should longer be able to live on campus, eat with the team, NO GATORADE BAR!, and be forced to pay for his classes. Christian McCafferty or whatever his name is isn't playing in his bowl game. 1811933421

Oh and no team gang bangs! Wrong school?
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2016-12-19, 13:27

Rocinante wrote:https://twitter.com/CMccaffrey5/status/810850259530301440/photo/1

FourNet or whatever his name is announced the same a few days ago.

I say good for them. Fuck the NCAA.

Honestly, I'm surprised Fournette played at all this season. I figured he was going to take agent money, hire a personal trainer/chef and prep for the NFL Draft.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-12-19, 14:17

MattyFresh wrote:He should longer be able to live on campus, eat with the team, NO GATORADE BAR!, and be forced to pay for his classes. Christian McCafferty or whatever his name is isn't playing in his bowl game. 1811933421

Oh and no team gang bangs! Wrong school?

This!
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-12-19, 14:19

I get the sentiment, but that's just abandoning your teammates.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2016-12-19, 14:22

tGreenWay wrote:I get the sentiment, but that's just abandoning your teammates.

I'm sure they understand.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2016-12-19, 14:26

Come on McCafferty its the Hyundai Sun Bowl for fuck sakes! Sack up Nancy this is huge!

Last edited by MattyFresh on 2016-12-19, 14:32; edited 1 time in total
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-12-19, 14:27

Clarett's Folly wrote:

If Stanford's next game was the Peach or Fiesta bowl McCaffrey's decision would be different, but it's the Sun Bowl.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-12-19, 14:33

Floyd Robertson wrote:
Clarett's Folly wrote:

If Stanford's next game was the Peach or Fiesta bowl McCaffrey's decision would be different, but it's the Sun Bowl.

Pretty sure he's done plenty for his teammates over the last two years.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2016-12-19, 14:50

I understand the decision, but I also think he might look back someday and regret not going out there one last time with his college teammates.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-12-19, 14:51

Sheffer says on ESPN that this is going to be the way all bowls except the playoff bowls go. I don''t blame them. If they paid the seniors, it might be different.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2016-12-19, 14:58

Well he's missing out on bowl swag! Sun Bowl gave out..

"Gift suite; Timely Watch Co. Silvertone Watch; Majestic Pro Base fleece pullover; Ogio Politan backpack; Under Armour cap; coin"

last year
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-12-19, 15:26

DWags wrote:Sheffer says on ESPN that this is going to be the way all bowls except the playoff bowls go. I don''t blame them. If they paid the seniors, it might be different.

Paid them or got them insurance based on estimated draft position.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-12-19, 15:28

Rocinante wrote:
Death Roe wrote:Nothing left to play for. Wouldn't have cared if Malik did the same thing if MSU made a bowl.

Are you kidding? That's exactly what he did for the second half of the season. I'm all in support of that too.

Bitch, I knew he sat out the second half except for UM. He's the GOAT.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-12-19, 15:46

DWags wrote:Sheffer says on ESPN that this is going to be the way all bowls except the playoff bowls go. I don''t blame them. If they paid the seniors, it might be different.
you can t. title IX
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-12-19, 15:47

you old. hell, saban abandoned us in 2000
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-12-19, 17:24

Blanch32 wrote:

This. It's like the exact same thing.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-12-19, 17:54

Blanch32 wrote:

Correct on both counts. I didnt like it then and I don't like it now. Was that your point or are you showing off your memory skills?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-12-19, 19:48

tGreenWay wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

you old.  hell, saban abandoned us in 2000

Correct on both counts. I didnt like it then and I don't like it now. Was that your point or are you showing off your memory skills?

Well, he's definitely not here to show of his typing skills
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-12-19, 22:35

tGreenWay wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

ok

Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-12-19, 22:44

Nordic wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Well, he's definitely not here to show of his typing skills

Christian McCafferty or whatever his name is isn't playing in his bowl game. 502811600 Or social skills, or reading comprehension, or IQ, or...
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-12-19, 22:47

tGreenWay wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Christian McCafferty or whatever his name is isn't playing in his bowl game. 502811600 memory skills
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2016-12-20, 21:00

Shock Linwood (Baylor RB) will skip bowl game... he's a projected 5-7th rounder...
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-12-21, 00:02

A few years ago Calipari was the devil and everyone was arguing that a scholarship was adequate compensation. Now it is plain to see the NCAA's refusal to pay the players is what is killing the game.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-12-21, 00:06

I think people in general are realizing what bowl games really are. If they want to protect their career I get it. NCAA should change their policy or something then. Don't hate the playa hate the game type deal. Poor NCAA ?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down