Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are you going to be doing when the ball drops this NYE swill?

+20
Motown Spartan
NigelUno
Senior Dickfist
Banks2Mason
duffy munn
DWags
InTenSity
Rocinante
Steve81
Floyd Robertson
Cameron
Heat Miser
Nordic
y2kMgrad
WhiteBoyHatcher
pulling69
MattyFresh
tGreenWay
xsanguine
Other Teams Pursuing That
24 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What are you going to be doing when the ball drops this NYE swill? Empty What are you going to be doing when the ball drops this NYE swill?

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed 28 Dec 2016 - 22:51

Watching football? Blacked out/sleeping on the couch? Waiting in lines to pay for overpriced drinks at an overcrowded bar? A nice party or gathering? Hanging out at home?

Raving? What are you going to be doing when the ball drops this NYE swill? Tumblr_mzdemzCMw91sm1e13o1_400
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

What are you going to be doing when the ball drops this NYE swill? Empty Re: What are you going to be doing when the ball drops this NYE swill?

Post by xsanguine Wed 28 Dec 2016 - 22:52

How many ladies have you conquered while raving, OTPT?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

What are you going to be doing when the ball drops this NYE swill? Empty Re: What are you going to be doing when the ball drops this NYE swill?

Post by tGreenWay Wed 28 Dec 2016 - 22:55

What are you going to be doing when the ball drops this NYE swill? 3434560931
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh Wed 28 Dec 2016 - 23:00

xsanguine wrote:How many ladies have you conquered while raving, OTPT?

Can I just walk around with wood while raving?... I'll be covered in paint and shit but I'll be full bone. Oh and I'll dance and stuff.
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Wed 28 Dec 2016 - 23:01

MattyFresh wrote:

Can I just walk around with wood while raving?... I'll be covered in paint and shit but I'll be full bone. Oh and I'll dance and stuff.

Paint the bone black.

(sounds like the title of a great classic rock song)
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed 28 Dec 2016 - 23:02

During the actual rave?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 Wed 28 Dec 2016 - 23:05

MattyFresh wrote:

Depends on the drug(s) you are on...some making it very hard to get wood.
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh Wed 28 Dec 2016 - 23:09

pulling69 wrote:
MattyFresh wrote:

Depends on the drug(s) you are on...some making it very hard to get wood.

I am telling you I am already rock hard.. I figured that shit out. I am just hoping its cool if my knob rubs up on hot babes.
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Wed 28 Dec 2016 - 23:13

I'm going to go to a dance club by myself, with at least 3-4 unbuttoned buttons on a shirt with the collar popped and I'm gonna drink long islands and hit on girls 15 years younger than me while wearing my wedding band.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Wed 28 Dec 2016 - 23:19

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

During the actual rave?

Either you got swag or you don't, man. I don't know what else to tell ya.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Wed 28 Dec 2016 - 23:22

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I'm going to go to a dance club by myself, with at least 3-4 unbuttoned buttons on a shirt with the collar popped and I'm gonna drink long islands and hit on girls 15 years younger than me while wearing my wedding band.

xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Wed 28 Dec 2016 - 23:31

xsanguine wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I'm going to go to a dance club by myself, with at least 3-4 unbuttoned buttons on a shirt with the collar popped and I'm gonna drink long islands and hit on girls 15 years younger than me while wearing my wedding band.

What are you going to be doing when the ball drops this NYE swill? 502811600

That is rich.

Some choad at the gym today was squatting on a Smith machine with 4 plates on either side. I'm thinking bro you're probably at the wrong gym if you have to use a Smith machine to squat 400 lbs. Sure enough I left the area and was across the gym and heard a huge crash. I don't think he was injured. He was wearing a Michigan Softball sweatshirt, though, for real.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad Wed 28 Dec 2016 - 23:32

I don't think we've gone out for New Years once since having kids. Sad. I'll probably get hammered while watching the CFP then pass out wondering where another year of my life went.
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Thu 29 Dec 2016 - 0:04

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

What are you going to be doing when the ball drops this NYE swill? 502811600

That is rich.

Some choad at the gym today was squatting on a Smith machine with 4 plates on either side. I'm thinking bro you're probably at the wrong gym if you have to use a Smith machine to squat 400 lbs. Sure enough I left the area and was across the gym and heard a huge crash. I don't think he was injured. He was wearing a Michigan Softball sweatshirt, though, for real.

I'm not against smith machines or anything, but aren't they geared towards people learning their squat form or those that suffered a knee injury? If you're trying to do 400 lbs you're clearly beyond the physical therapy part if you're rehabbing a knee injury.

I remember using the smith machine and was benching sets at 325lbs... I just laughed and went back to reality after I made sure the ladies saw.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Thu 29 Dec 2016 - 0:15

Yeah I mean I think so. I'll be 40 in a few months and I have bad knees. I absolutely would be terrified to try to squat even 275 free. I can picture something catastrophic happening on every rep. That's why I work out at Planet Fitness.

This guy...I think he should probably be at Gold's or something.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Thu 29 Dec 2016 - 0:17

Squats are just not good for knees. Be careful with those things, man. Don't be a hero!
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Thu 29 Dec 2016 - 0:22

Pick me up What are you going to be doing when the ball drops this NYE swill? 3493939353
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Thu 29 Dec 2016 - 0:24

Nordic wrote:

Pick me up What are you going to be doing when the ball drops this NYE swill? 3493939353

Would never happen but could be a hilarious vignette. Old ass Nordy and WBH visit clubs and try to mack hos on NYE.

(downside - wives' lament our lack of participation in fun NYE activities at home, such as a rigorous game of Candyland, and/or watching a particularly hilarious marathon of America's Funniest Home Videos)
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Thu 29 Dec 2016 - 1:06

I'm going to start vaporizing schticks.

What are you going to be doing when the ball drops this NYE swill? 1987505431
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Thu 29 Dec 2016 - 3:36

I'm gonna try not to black out until after midnight this year. We'll see though.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Thu 29 Dec 2016 - 6:30

Sleep
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve81 Thu 29 Dec 2016 - 14:30

I'll be watching college playoff football and then sleeping.
Steve81
Steve81
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Thu 29 Dec 2016 - 14:38

Have your balls dropped yet, OTPT?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Thu 29 Dec 2016 - 14:42

Cameron wrote:I'm gonna try not to black out until after midnight this year. We'll see though.
Easier to do this year with MSU not having a bowl game.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu 29 Dec 2016 - 15:30

Floyd Robertson wrote:Sleep

Closer to this than anything else. Like many other people, I learned in my early 20s that NYE is for amateurs. Plus, there's zero chance of me wanting to drive anywhere due to the increased number of drunk drivers.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu 29 Dec 2016 - 15:35

tGreenWay wrote:

Closer to this than anything else. Like many other people, I learned in my early 20s that NYE is for amateurs. Plus, there's zero chance of me wanting to drive anywhere due to the increased number of drunk drivers.

I've not been on the road past 6 p.m. on New years ever for the past 20 years. Won't do it. BTW, St. Patty's day is the most for drunk drivers.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Thu 29 Dec 2016 - 15:41

Cameron wrote:I'm gonna try not to black out until after midnight this year. We'll see though.

How will you know?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Banks2Mason Thu 29 Dec 2016 - 16:01

gettin' mah dick out for harambe, natch
Banks2Mason
Banks2Mason
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist Thu 29 Dec 2016 - 16:24

tGreenWay wrote:

Closer to this than anything else. Like many other people, I learned in my early 20s that NYE is for amateurs.  Plus, there's zero chance of me wanting to drive anywhere due to the increased number of drunk drivers.

I completely agree.  Just gotta get the wifey on board, who is plenty old enough to know better.
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu 29 Dec 2016 - 16:30

Heat Miser wrote:I'm going to start vaporizing schticks.

What are you going to be doing when the ball drops this NYE swill? 1987505431

NewYearsEveMoose?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan Thu 29 Dec 2016 - 16:48

Imma try and get my neighbor nekkid.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Thu 29 Dec 2016 - 16:48

OTPT will be taking a hot shower or bath
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Three_Putt_Par Thu 29 Dec 2016 - 17:18

y2kMgrad wrote:I don't think we've gone out for New Years once since having kids. Sad. I'll probably get hammered while watching the CFP then pass out wondering where another year of my life went.

Not that I'm the kind of guy that has to go out on NYE but thanks for reminding me why I'm not having kids What are you going to be doing when the ball drops this NYE swill? 55953254
Three_Putt_Par
Three_Putt_Par
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu 29 Dec 2016 - 17:23

DWags wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I've not been on the road past 6 p.m. on New years ever for the past 20 years. Won't do it. BTW, St. Patty's day is the most for drunk drivers.

That doesn't surprise me. I don't drive that night either. In EL, young and drunk behind the wheel is practically guaranteed on 3/17, and somebody, somewhere is going to have a bad time. Count me out.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Fri 30 Dec 2016 - 0:06

duffy munn wrote:

How will you know?
I'll look at the clock...
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Fri 30 Dec 2016 - 6:19

Cameron wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

How will you know?

Before or after you blackout?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AnomanderRake Fri 30 Dec 2016 - 8:33

Well I have pretty much exhausted what Grand Rapids has to offer on NYE so I'll be going to Detroit this year. I'll stick around on Sunday as well to go downtown for the Lions/Packers game.
AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Fri 30 Dec 2016 - 12:21

duffy munn wrote:
Cameron wrote:

Before or after you blackout?
Both.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Fri 30 Dec 2016 - 12:53

Jackin' it
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist Fri 30 Dec 2016 - 13:06

Death Roe wrote:Jackin' it

How many times? Are you going for a personal record?
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next