Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

They're already running ads for the stupid Masters

+3
Travis of the Cosmos
Death Roe
Turtleneck
7 posters

Go down

They're already running ads for the stupid Masters Empty They're already running ads for the stupid Masters

Post by Turtleneck Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:54 pm

Those ads are terrible. I hate seeing them during the NCAA Tournament. They ruin everything and should be barred from TV.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

They're already running ads for the stupid Masters Empty Re: They're already running ads for the stupid Masters

Post by Death Roe Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:56 pm

Thank you, Turtleneck.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

They're already running ads for the stupid Masters Empty Re: They're already running ads for the stupid Masters

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:56 pm

They're already running ads for the stupid Masters Donald-trump-puerto-rico
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:58 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:They're already running ads for the stupid Masters Donald-trump-puerto-rico

Exactly.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:10 pm

Better than seeing the diving matador for the 3,462,683rd time

They're already running ads for the stupid Masters 2Q==
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:52 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:They're already running ads for the stupid Masters Donald-trump-puerto-rico

Making the Masters Great Again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:53 pm

Shut your whore mouth.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:58 pm

Golf is almost as exciting as soccer. Almost.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:02 pm

I would watch soccer before golf. I would watch a person watch soccer, and probably watch a person watching another person watch soccer, before watching golf.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:04 pm

Turtleneck wrote:I would watch soccer before golf. I would watch a person watch soccer, and probably watch a person watching another person watch soccer, before watching golf.

So that's why you stand outside Travis' window when he's watching tv. I didn't realize there's was an actual point to it.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:47 pm

Stop the #chitchat
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:05 pm

You're chitting. I'm just chatting.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:19 pm

Paige Spiranac is the only golf I watch. They're already running ads for the stupid Masters 3434560931 .

They're already running ads for the stupid Masters Screen-shot-2015-07-13-at-1-51-09-pm

They're already running ads for the stupid Masters Paige_Spiranac

They're already running ads for the stupid Masters Paige_spiranac_08They're already running ads for the stupid Masters 530full-paige-spiranac
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:23 pm

MattyFresh wrote:Paige Spiranac is the only golf I watch. They're already running ads for the stupid Masters 3434560931 .

They're already running ads for the stupid Masters Screen-shot-2015-07-13-at-1-51-09-pm

They're already running ads for the stupid Masters Paige_Spiranac

They're already running ads for the stupid Masters Paige_spiranac_08They're already running ads for the stupid Masters 530full-paige-spiranac

Is she the new Natalie Gulbis?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down