Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Per Mainstream Media, god Wanted a Racist, Bigoted, Admitted Sexual Predator to Win..

5 posters

Go down

Per Mainstream Media, god Wanted a Racist, Bigoted, Admitted Sexual Predator to Win..  Empty Per Mainstream Media, god Wanted a Racist, Bigoted, Admitted Sexual Predator to Win..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-01-03, 12:12

not surprising to me.. god's followers certainly don't seem like the kind of folks I'd like to hang out with..

(proceed with caution - mainstream media link below)

Inauguration Speaker: God Allowed Trump to Win

Per Mainstream Media, god Wanted a Racist, Bigoted, Admitted Sexual Predator to Win..  502811600 Per Mainstream Media, god Wanted a Racist, Bigoted, Admitted Sexual Predator to Win..  502811600 Per Mainstream Media, god Wanted a Racist, Bigoted, Admitted Sexual Predator to Win..  502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Per Mainstream Media, god Wanted a Racist, Bigoted, Admitted Sexual Predator to Win..  Empty Re: Per Mainstream Media, god Wanted a Racist, Bigoted, Admitted Sexual Predator to Win..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-01-03, 12:22

And, Graham said, “All I know is Donald Trump was supposed to lose the election,” according to projections of the results.

“For these states to go the way they did, in my opinion, I think it was the hand of God,” he said. “It wasn’t hacking. It wasn’t Wiki-leaky or whatever. It was God, in my opinion, and I believe his hand was at work, and I think he’s given Christians an opportunity.”

god is a fan of racism, bigotry, misogyny and rape.. Per Mainstream Media, god Wanted a Racist, Bigoted, Admitted Sexual Predator to Win..  969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Per Mainstream Media, god Wanted a Racist, Bigoted, Admitted Sexual Predator to Win..  Empty Re: Per Mainstream Media, god Wanted a Racist, Bigoted, Admitted Sexual Predator to Win..

Post by CheesySpartan 2017-01-03, 13:02

New Year...same old Bob Neutral
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-01-03, 13:14

CheesySpartan wrote:New Year...same old Bob Neutral

Except Bob has a special kind of sadz this year since his preferred crook lost.

Per Mainstream Media, god Wanted a Racist, Bigoted, Admitted Sexual Predator to Win..  18110949
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-01-03, 13:22

Per Mainstream Media, god Wanted a Racist, Bigoted, Admitted Sexual Predator to Win..  969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-01-03, 13:22

LooseGoose wrote:

Except Bob has a special kind of sadz this year since his preferred crook lost.

Per Mainstream Media, god Wanted a Racist, Bigoted, Admitted Sexual Predator to Win..  18110949
I'm sorry that you need a safe space.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-01-03, 13:25

This board is a little more even keeled now.  Per Mainstream Media, god Wanted a Racist, Bigoted, Admitted Sexual Predator to Win..  276803595
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-01-03, 13:27

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:This board is a little more even keeled now.  Per Mainstream Media, god Wanted a Racist, Bigoted, Admitted Sexual Predator to Win..  276803595
it's always fun pointing out that 80% of evangelicals voted for a racist, sexist, bigot who admits to sexually assaulting women.

and then, of course, they always feel upset.. and need a safe space. Because, you know, they only really like "non PC" speech when they can direct at others.

Per Mainstream Media, god Wanted a Racist, Bigoted, Admitted Sexual Predator to Win..  502811600   Per Mainstream Media, god Wanted a Racist, Bigoted, Admitted Sexual Predator to Win..  3493939353
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-01-03, 14:11

The bible does make God seem like kind of a wanker, so I guess it makes sense that He is a Trump supporter.

Jesus, on the other hand... I bet He feels the Bern.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-01-03, 14:22

Cameron wrote:The bible does make God seem like kind of a wanker, so I guess it makes sense that He is a Trump supporter.

god also doesn't want the poor to have healthcare, ya know.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-01-03, 15:02

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Cameron wrote:The bible does make God seem like kind of a wanker, so I guess it makes sense that He is a Trump supporter.

god also doesn't want the poor to have healthcare, ya know.

Poor Bob - doesn't know the difference between health care and health insurance.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-01-03, 15:09

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:god also doesn't want the poor to have healthcare, ya know.

Poor Bob - doesn't know the difference between health care and health insurance.
prayer is my health insurance.

Per Mainstream Media, god Wanted a Racist, Bigoted, Admitted Sexual Predator to Win..  1494614055
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2017-01-03, 15:10

God is great!

#MAGA
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down