Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is no coincidence that Julian Assange facilitated the Snowden to Moscow deal

+4
GRR Spartan
Robert J Sakimano
TheReal_LWS
Rocinante
8 posters

Go down

It is no coincidence that Julian Assange facilitated the Snowden to Moscow deal Empty It is no coincidence that Julian Assange facilitated the Snowden to Moscow deal

Post by Rocinante 2017-01-03, 13:50

The fact that Hannity is even interviewing him as if he's not working for the Russians shows how biased and stupid the right is. These used to be the hawks! What the Hell happened?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

It is no coincidence that Julian Assange facilitated the Snowden to Moscow deal Empty Re: It is no coincidence that Julian Assange facilitated the Snowden to Moscow deal

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-01-03, 13:58

Tilt!
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

It is no coincidence that Julian Assange facilitated the Snowden to Moscow deal Empty Re: It is no coincidence that Julian Assange facilitated the Snowden to Moscow deal

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-01-03, 14:03

Rocinante wrote:The fact that Hannity is even interviewing him as if he's not working for the Russians shows how biased and stupid the right is. These used to be the hawks! What the Hell happened?
it's pretty fun to watch republicans and their accomplices in the mainstream media side with a murderous dictator like Putin over the US..

I mean, we've known all along that they hate America - this just proves it (finally).

It is no coincidence that Julian Assange facilitated the Snowden to Moscow deal 969504605 It is no coincidence that Julian Assange facilitated the Snowden to Moscow deal 3493939353
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-01-03, 14:04

Hahaha! It's so funny that the right is denying that a foreign government infiltrated our elections with the sole purpose of electing a con man reality show host.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-01-03, 15:09

Many of the same posters here who were warning how a Kenyan born Muslim in the White House would kill the stockmarket and the economy would lose even more jobs than occured in Bsh2's adminstration are excited that Trump's new bestie is Putin.

Snowden is living n Moscow. Nothing to worry about. He's completely safe so long as he stays on script.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-01-03, 15:11

Rocinante wrote:Hahaha! It's so funny that the right is denying that a foreign government infiltrated our elections with the sole purpose of electing a con man reality show host.
he also admitted to raping women.. and received 80% of the evangelical vote. It is no coincidence that Julian Assange facilitated the Snowden to Moscow deal 502811600 It is no coincidence that Julian Assange facilitated the Snowden to Moscow deal 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2017-01-04, 11:46

Trump is putting his faith in Assange over our intelligence agencies. Unbelievable.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-01-04, 11:53

steveschneider wrote:Trump is putting his faith in Assange over our intelligence agencies. Unbelievable.
it's not really unbelievable, though.. is it?

it's funny.. of course, but I find it very believable.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2017-01-04, 12:00

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
steveschneider wrote:Trump is putting his faith in Assange over our intelligence agencies. Unbelievable.
it's not really unbelievable, though.. is it?

I've accepted this is the new 'norm' with Trump and his supporters. I however will never get used to it.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-01-04, 12:04

steveschneider wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:it's not really unbelievable, though.. is it?

I've accepted this is the new 'norm' with Trump and his supporters. I however will never get used to it.
yep.

I'm just glad that the evangelical vote went to a racist, sexist bigot who admitted to sexually assaulting women. We could've had someone with a private email account instead. Shocked

It is no coincidence that Julian Assange facilitated the Snowden to Moscow deal 502811600 It is no coincidence that Julian Assange facilitated the Snowden to Moscow deal 3493939353
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2017-01-04, 12:20

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

yep.

I'm just glad that the evangelical vote went to a racist, sexist bigot who admitted to sexually assaulting women. We could've had someone with a private email account instead. Shocked

It is no coincidence that Julian Assange facilitated the Snowden to Moscow deal 502811600 It is no coincidence that Julian Assange facilitated the Snowden to Moscow deal 3493939353

Perhaps Trump admires Assange because they've both been accused of sexual assault. Birds of a feather flock together.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-01-04, 12:46

steveschneider wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:yep.

Perhaps Trump admires Assange because they've both been accused of sexual assault. Birds of a feather flock together.
not sure about Assange but Trump has admitted to sexually assaulting women.. so maybe Assange admires that quality in him and his evangelical followers.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2019-04-11, 05:53

Hmmm, I wonder if Trump is still going to love Wikileaks.

[tw]1116273279583576065[/tw]
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2019-04-11, 07:14

Funny thing is, when you think about it, 7 years in the Ecuadorian embassy probably felt like prison already.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-04-11, 07:48

I watch some video of him being dragged out of the building.. looked like total hell and that he was on the verge of tears. It is no coincidence that Julian Assange facilitated the Snowden to Moscow deal 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2019-04-11, 07:49

I saw that, too. He looked like he aged 30 years.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-04-11, 07:59

Floyd Robertson wrote:I saw that, too. He looked like he aged 30 years.
I suppose leading the life of traitor against your country and knowing that, at any minute, you could be arrested and extradited can take a toll on even the most patriotic among us.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-04-11, 08:18

steveschneider wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:it's not really unbelievable, though.. is it?

Funny to look back at this. I was genuinely shocked now I’m used to all of trump’s behaviors and nothing shocks me anymore.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-04-11, 08:33

steveschneider wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Funny to look back at this. I was genuinely shocked now I’m used to all of trump’s behaviors and nothing shocks me anymore.
yeah - and that's the point of it all. The racist, bigoted christian sexual predator and his accomplices in the mainstream media have successfully instituted corruption/scandal/sheer ignorance/contempt-for-American-values fatigue to the point that nothing shocks anyone anymore.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-04-11, 10:33

I'm seeing Matt Taibbi argue on twitter that this is a threat to journalism. I'm sure he'll have a big piece about it in Rolling Stone before too long. Maybe he has a point but as of now Assange can rot in prison for all I care.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2019-04-11, 10:40

steveschneider wrote:I'm seeing Matt Taibbi argue on twitter that this is a threat to journalism. I'm sure he'll have a big piece about it in Rolling Stone before too long. Maybe he has a point but as of now Assange can rot in prison for all I care.

Pretty weak argument since Assange is being charged of computer hacking. There's no journalistic component that I've seen.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-04-11, 10:40

steveschneider wrote:I'm seeing Matt Taibbi argue on twitter that this is a threat to journalism. I'm sure he'll have a big piece about it in Rolling Stone before too long. Maybe he has a point but as of now Assange can rot in prison for all I care.
yeah, I don't have much sympathy for traitors.. whether it's Assange, the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator, Snowden, et al.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-04-11, 10:47

Floyd Robertson wrote:

Pretty weak argument since Assange is being charged of computer hacking. There's no journalistic component that I've seen.

Yeah, I think Taibbi takes the Glenn Greenwald approach to this topic. He's always defending Manning, Snowden and Assange.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-04-11, 11:11

Going to give it a read this afternoon.

[tw]1116322062870753281[/tw]
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2022-09-26, 13:04

[tw]1574430067421286401?s=46&t=tGRwogrz9T1BWflgIMJYHw[/tw]
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-09-26, 13:46

Does this mean he can be forced to fight in the Russian army now?
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Floyd Robertson likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down