Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free marijuana in D.C. on inauguration day

4 posters

Go down

Free marijuana in D.C. on inauguration day  Empty Free marijuana in D.C. on inauguration day

Post by Turtleneck 2017-01-04, 14:57

WASHINGTON (WUSA9) - You might catch a strong smell of marijuana on Inauguration Day. That's because there will be thousands of joints handed out—for free—by the DC Cannabis Coalition.

It all starts at 8:00 a.m. January 20th on the west side of Dupont Circle. Then, marchers will walk to the National Mall where the real protest will begin.

The great marijuana giveaway is legal, as long as it's done on D.C. land.

"We don't want any money exchanged whatsoever, this is really a gift for people who come to Washington, D.C.," he said.

There will 4,200 gifts, to be exact. Then, at 4 minutes and 20 seconds into Trump's speech (420 is the internationally known code for weed), they'll light up. That part, is most definitely illegal.

http://www.wusa9.com/news/local/free-marijuana-on-inauguration-day/381730160
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Free marijuana in D.C. on inauguration day  Empty Re: Free marijuana in D.C. on inauguration day

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-01-04, 15:04

Million man march, forget that, we're talking 420 million man march.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Free marijuana in D.C. on inauguration day  Empty Re: Free marijuana in D.C. on inauguration day

Post by Turtleneck 2017-01-04, 15:11

Do you think the 4200 joints will be hand rolled?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2017-01-04, 15:48

Turtleneck wrote:Do you think the 4200 joints will be hand rolled?

Yeah, in Mexico.
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-01-27, 11:16

Give me Nasty Boy and some extra crispy fries.

Cops: Burger King workers sold marijuana at drive-thru

Wallace said drive-thru buyers would ask for “Nasty Boy,” then for extra crispy fries.

Wallace said the drugs weren’t put in the food; they were sold in a separate container. He said the operation didn’t involve the franchise owners.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-04-04, 09:50

Joe Kennedy III opposes legalization. Is disappointed that cops can't use the odor of pot to search your car.

Just love those Progressives that want to protect my rights.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-04-04, 09:58

LooseGoose wrote:Joe Kennedy III opposes legalization. Is disappointed that cops can't use the odor of pot to search your car.

Maybe you could ask your boy Donnie to rant about it on Twitter.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-04-04, 09:59

tGreenWay wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Joe Kennedy III opposes legalization. Is disappointed that cops can't use the odor of pot to search your car.

Shit, I thought this thread was a bin thread. Sorry for posting that here.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-04-04, 10:00

tGreenWay wrote:

But he opposes legalization too I think.......so tell me more about "my boy"?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down