Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey, are any of you fruitcakes coming to Philly on Saturday?

+6
Nordic
Floyd Robertson
Death Roe
Turtleneck
Da Mayor
P Rob
10 posters

Go down

Hey, are any of you fruitcakes coming to Philly on Saturday? Empty Hey, are any of you fruitcakes coming to Philly on Saturday?

Post by P Rob 2017-01-05, 16:38

If so, LETS FUCK!

I'll be there.
P Rob
P Rob
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Hey, are any of you fruitcakes coming to Philly on Saturday? Empty Re: Hey, are any of you fruitcakes coming to Philly on Saturday?

Post by Da Mayor 2017-01-05, 17:17

Ghost will be there with his brother if you're into threesomes.
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Hey, are any of you fruitcakes coming to Philly on Saturday? Empty Re: Hey, are any of you fruitcakes coming to Philly on Saturday?

Post by Turtleneck 2017-01-05, 17:20

I might ride my bike by.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-01-05, 17:21

Can we meet at the Jurassic World exhibit and be friends?
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-01-05, 17:22

I hadn't planned on it.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor 2017-01-05, 18:25

gHost Spartan wrote:
Da Mayor wrote:Ghost will be there with his brother if you're into threesomes.

It's true. PRob, shoot me a text bro: (602) 264-5307

Damn. Putting your celly out there for all these bonars to see.
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2017-01-05, 18:59

No and no
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2017-01-05, 20:34

gHost Spartan wrote:
Da Mayor wrote:

Damn. Putting your celly out there for all these bonars to see.

PRob's my boy.

you know Pcock is a claims adjuster? he used to pm me asking my opinion on claims because he knew i did insurance defense work.  The guy is a scumbag.  He p rob, how many property damage claimants did you fuck over today?

Hi Mr. P rob,  Yes, my car was hit by your insured.  He totaled it.  The blue book value of my car is 24,500.

P Rob? I will give you 20,000 and that's it.

But Mr. P. Rob the blue book is more.

P Rob:  Fuck you.  Sue me.  

But I need a rental car until I get a new car?

P Rob, i will give you $16.00 per day for three days.

But P Rob it costs 26.5o a day at Enterprise.

P Rob:  Tough shit.  

Mr. P Rob my car is in the tow yard and they want $850.00 to release it.

P Rob.  Too bad, i am not paying it.

The above is just an example of the kind of shit I used to deal with from pieces of shit adjusters when I defended insurance companies like State Farm, Geico and Allstate.  I would call up idiots like Prob and he would brag to me about how he screwed over some poor dude that day.  Fuckers.  All of them are fuckers. it's why Insurance companies get their asses kicked in court all the time. I loved putting guys like P Rob on the stand.  In five minutes the jury is hating them. lol!
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2017-01-05, 22:42

tanfan! wrote:
gHost Spartan wrote:

PRob's my boy.

you know Pcock is a claims adjuster? he used to pm me asking my opinion on claims because he knew i did insurance defense work.  The guy is a scumbag.  He p rob, how many property damage claimants did you fuck over today?

Hi Mr. P rob,  Yes, my car was hit by your insured.  He totaled it.  The blue book value of my car is 24,500.

The above is just an example of the kind of shit I used to deal with from pieces of shit adjusters when I defended insurance companies like State Farm, Geico and Allstate.  I would call up idiots like Prob and he would brag to me about how he screwed over some poor dude that day.  Fuckers.  All of them are fuckers. it's why Insurance companies get their asses kicked in court all the time. I loved putting guys like P Rob on the stand.  In five minutes the jury is hating them. lol!

Solid tilt
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2017-01-05, 22:52

You the man Tanny
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-01-05, 22:59

The only way I'll be in Philly is if I can find my way out of this goddamn corn maze.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-01-05, 23:04

Thinking about it, but...SNOWPOCALYPSE!!!
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-01-05, 23:09

NigelUno wrote:Thinking about it, but...SNOWPOCALYPSE!!!

Let us know when you gone. We want to divvy up your points.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2017-01-06, 06:03

Turtleneck wrote:
NigelUno wrote:Thinking about it, but...SNOWPOCALYPSE!!!

Let us know when you gone. We want to divvy up your points.

He's such a tool
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by P Rob 2017-01-06, 08:34

tanfan! wrote:
gHost Spartan wrote:

PRob's my boy.

Tranfan, you lie. But I guess scumbag plaintiff attorneys do that. I would PM you complaining about the practices of the place I USED to work at and how I hated following their dick rules.

HI Mr. Tranfan, I stubbed my toe.

TF: You mean you broke your foot, tore your meniscus, tore both rotator cuffs and have degenerative back issues.

But Mr. Tranfan, no, I stubbed my toe.

TF: Look, I'm old. I'm tired of chasing ambulances and suing Mickey, I need to make money off of you so I can retire and post more on tSwill.

But Mr. Tranfan, that would be fibbing. I stubbed my toe on a double sided dildo in your office.

TF: Oh, well, lets go pretend it was outside on a church or old woman's property, I know they've got high limits so I can get more moneys and stop chasing Mickey.

But Mr. Tranfan, I don't want to sue granny.

TF: Who cares, I need to retire and post more on tSwill.

And Tranny, I don't work for an insurance company. Lick me.
P Rob
P Rob
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by P Rob 2017-01-06, 08:40

gHost Spartan wrote:
Nordic wrote:

Solid tilt
Nordic wrote:

Solid tilt

Agee. Tanny tilted hard when Fupa bumped PRob's May 2016 thread with essentially a "Fuck Tanny" message; he tilted so hard that he was unable to recognize that the thread was innocuously started seven months prior and bumped by Fupa, claiming that PRob was attacking him over the holidays, which I think Tanny interpreted as being a "tilt free period", in the spirit of the holidays, and then begged Dwags to delete the thread. Weird shit.

If true... LULZ.

Bonar.
P Rob
P Rob
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down