Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free truck if you're interested

3 posters

Go down

Free truck if you're interested Empty Free truck if you're interested

Post by Turtleneck 2017-01-05, 19:00

Free truck available in the UP. You just need to locate it.

http://www.mlive.com/news/grand-rapids/index.ssf/2017/01/2_people_call_for_help_after_l.html
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Free truck if you're interested Empty Re: Free truck if you're interested

Post by Jake from State Farm 2017-01-05, 19:12

Half the time I lose my car when I park it in a parking lot. No way in hell would I be able to find that one.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-01-05, 19:29

I once lost a car on the way home from a party back July of '83. Had a flat tire, changed it and then had another flat within 10 miles or so.

Got out and nearly immediately a car pulled up and a nice lady offered me a ride home. In those days that meant 23 mile & I94 and at 3am long before cell phones this was a near miracle. I was staggered drunk and to this day have no idea how I managed to change the 1st flat.

When I woke up the next morning it took me a while to realize I had no ride to work. Called and had a co-worker pick me up. After arriving at the office we tried to do a reconstruction of the night but it seemed pretty futile since my memory seemed to
start and end with getting into the woman's car.

Being good detectives we knew where I was headed and where I'd been drinking so my secretary got her car and we started backtracking knowing that I'd be taking obscure blacktop roads to avoid the law. And there the car was pulled off on the
shoulder between Berville and Allenton.

Everything was good with it except for the flat tire. 5 miles further up the road we found the scene of the original flat, with my tire, rim, wrench and jack all just tossed in the ditch after I finished changing it.

Went back to work and called a flatbed out......the whole thing shook me up enough I quit drinking for a week.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-01-05, 20:07

LooseGoose wrote:I once lost a car on the way home from a party back July of '83. Had a flat tire, changed it and then had another flat within 10 miles or so.

Got out and nearly immediately a car pulled up and a nice lady offered me a ride home. In those days that meant 23 mile & I94 and at 3am long before cell phones this was a near miracle. I was staggered drunk and to this day have no idea how I managed to change the 1st flat.

When I woke up the next morning it took me a while to realize I had no ride to work. Called and had a co-worker pick me up. After arriving at the office we tried to do a reconstruction of the night but it seemed pretty futile since my memory seemed to
start and end with getting into the woman's car.

Being good detectives we knew where I was headed and where I'd been drinking so my secretary got her car and we started backtracking knowing that I'd be taking obscure blacktop roads to avoid the law. And there the car was pulled off on the
shoulder between Berville and Allenton.

Everything was good with it except for the flat tire. 5 miles further up the road we found the scene of the original flat, with my tire, rim, wrench and jack all just tossed in the ditch after I finished changing it.

Went back to work and called a flatbed out......the whole thing shook me up enough I quit drinking for a week.

Free truck if you're interested 502811600
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down