Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Class warfare!! let's lynch the 1%!!!

+27
Other Teams Pursuing That
Cosmo_Kramer
tanfan!
Turf
TrueGreenSpartan
TravelinMan
Giant Moose
SpartanStu
Travis of the Cosmos
Nommad2
Robert J Sakimano
MasonGuy
Rodeo Burger
Molon Labe
RubberbandMan
Izzo Court
SawGreen
tTito
Pervis Muldoon
Gob Bluth
Dolph Ziggler
WCS
Punisher98
Mentalstate
Death Roe
GRR Spartan
LoneWolfSparty
31 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Class warfare!! let's lynch the 1%!!! Empty Class warfare!! let's lynch the 1%!!!

Post by LoneWolfSparty Sun 1 Jun 2014 - 12:49

Oops, you may be in the 1%!!

http://www.worldwealthcalculator.org

So lynch yourself!
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Class warfare!! let's lynch the 1%!!! Empty Re: Class warfare!! let's lynch the 1%!!!

Post by GRR Spartan Sun 1 Jun 2014 - 12:57

Wrong board Bee
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Class warfare!! let's lynch the 1%!!! Empty Re: Class warfare!! let's lynch the 1%!!!

Post by Death Roe Sun 1 Jun 2014 - 13:01

You suck.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Mentalstate Sun 1 Jun 2014 - 13:37

The first time I visited Africa, I was shocked at how separated the wealthy where from the poor, and there was almost no middle class. The wealthy all lived in gated, secure communities and lived a life completely apart from all others. Man, I was so glad the US was not at the level of such Third World corruption and moral bankruptcy.
Mentalstate
Mentalstate
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Punisher98 Sun 1 Jun 2014 - 13:54

LoneWolfSparty wrote:Oops, you may be in the 1%!!

http://www.worldwealthcalculator.org

So lynch yourself!

Nobody cares
Punisher98
Punisher98
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WCS Sun 1 Jun 2014 - 15:18

Someone who makes $5k USD per year is among the top 30% in the world. Someone who makes $25k is in the top 8%.

Elysium isn't about the mansions owned by the 1 percent...it's about the the poor around the world eying the what our "poor" in this country have.
WCS
WCS
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolph Ziggler Sun 1 Jun 2014 - 15:30

What percentage of the world's wealth does the top 1% control? Isn't that the issue, rather than the fact that the 1% exists? Poor form and board choice, Bee.
Dolph Ziggler
Dolph Ziggler
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Gob Bluth Sun 1 Jun 2014 - 16:21

Dumbass
Gob Bluth
Gob Bluth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WCS Sun 1 Jun 2014 - 18:18

Dolph Ziggler wrote:What percentage of the world's wealth does the top 1% control? Isn't that the issue, rather than the fact that the 1% exists? Poor form and board choice, Bee.

Someone who makes $67,000/year USD is a 1 percenter.

The issue is that people blame their bad life on someone else and they take it out on those that make more money than them because they are easy targets.
WCS
WCS
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Pervis Muldoon Sun 1 Jun 2014 - 18:29

WCS wrote:

Someone who makes $67,000/year USD is a 1 percenter.

The issue is that people blame their bad life on someone else and they take it out on those that make more money than them because they are easy targets.

From what I hear, we're supposed to blame the poor people who are taking our tax money so they can sit around and do drugs - and they're much easier targets than the wealthy.
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito Sun 1 Jun 2014 - 18:35

Pervis Muldoon wrote:

From what I hear, we're supposed to blame the poor people who are taking our tax money so they can sit around and do drugs - and they're much easier targets than the wealthy.

The "poor" people in this Country are sitting at about 8% according to an above-post. No wonder all the other countries hate us, our poor people are wealthy thanks to all of us ass-holes who work hard.
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Pervis Muldoon Sun 1 Jun 2014 - 18:53

tTito wrote:

The "poor" people in this Country are sitting at about 8% according to an above-post. No wonder all the other countries hate us, our poor people are wealthy thanks to all of us ass-holes who work hard.

Exactly - you're being repressed by the poor. Let's get 'em!
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty Sun 1 Jun 2014 - 19:10

tTito wrote:

As usual Tito nails it on the head.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WCS Sun 1 Jun 2014 - 19:13

Pervis Muldoon wrote:

Exactly - you're being repressed by the poor. Let's get 'em!

Typical leftist tactic...create a logical fallacy and then demonize against that logical fallacy.

WCS
WCS
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Pervis Muldoon Sun 1 Jun 2014 - 19:53

WCS wrote:

Typical leftist tactic...create a logical fallacy and then demonize against that logical fallacy.

I'm pretty sure Tito claimed that our poor people are rich, and they're rich because people like Tito have to pay for them. Do you not consider that to be repression?
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Punisher98 Sun 1 Jun 2014 - 20:20

tTito wrote:

I always have to laugh at people like you who feel so like they're so elite. Must be nice to live in ignorance and look at everything as it's in a vacuum.

I am also in the top 1%, but I am not so naive to think that I wasn't helped immensely along the way. Had my parents not split the college bill for me, I'm not sure I could've afforded MSU. I am eternally grateful for their help so that I could go to school and realize my dreams.

I also realize that unfortunately not everyone gets these same privileges that I did. Therefore, I am able to view things from multiple perspectives and not view those less fortunate as evil like you and the OP.

Punisher98
Punisher98
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty Sun 1 Jun 2014 - 21:04

Punisher98 wrote:

I always have to laugh at people like you who feel so like they're so elite. Must be nice to live in ignorance and look at everything as it's in a vacuum.

I am also in the top 1%, but I am not so naive to think that I wasn't helped immensely along the way. Had my parents not split the college bill for me, I'm not sure I could've afforded MSU. I am eternally grateful for their help so that I could go to school and realize my dreams.

I also realize that unfortunately not everyone gets these same privileges that I did. Therefore, I am able to view things from multiple perspectives and not view those less fortunate as evil like you and the OP.

Punisher is right. Self loathing is a much better way to live than elitism......
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Punisher98 Sun 1 Jun 2014 - 21:16

LoneWolfSparty wrote:

Punisher is right. Self loathing is a much better way to live than elitism......

No I just generally enjoy people and don't like to base judgments on income, race or sexual preference unlike you
Punisher98
Punisher98
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen Sun 1 Jun 2014 - 21:21

If I'm so damn rich, why do I have so little reserve?
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Pervis Muldoon Sun 1 Jun 2014 - 21:22

LoneWolfSparty wrote:

I can't believe you could've read Punisher's post and thought, "He hates himself." Then again, I'm not certain you can read...or think.
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Izzo Court Sun 1 Jun 2014 - 21:24

In this day and age filling the requirements for a job is all anyone needs despite race, sex, sexual orientation, or anything else. If you don't meet the requirements for a job, race, sex, sexual orientation, or anything else can be used to meet the requirements.
Izzo Court
Izzo Court
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by RubberbandMan Sun 1 Jun 2014 - 21:44

Is there a Wells on this board, or are we just blurring lines around here?
RubberbandMan
RubberbandMan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Molon Labe Sun 1 Jun 2014 - 21:50

Income inequality is the Inside Man on CNN tonight at 10.
Molon Labe
Molon Labe
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Pervis Muldoon Sun 1 Jun 2014 - 21:50

RubberbandMan wrote:Is there a Wells on this board, or are we just blurring lines around here?

In terms of the number of rules, this board is equal to Outback Steakhouse.
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodeo Burger Mon 2 Jun 2014 - 1:48

SawGreen wrote:If I'm so damn rich, why do I have so little reserve?

Real wealth is always about reserves. If you can pay your bills for a few years without income, you sleep well, no matter the income. If you trade days for dollars, and need that next pay check, you'll never sleep well.
Rodeo Burger
Rodeo Burger
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty Mon 2 Jun 2014 - 7:01

Rodeo Burger wrote:

Real wealth is always about reserves. If you can pay your bills for a few years without income, you sleep well, no matter the income. If you trade days for dollars, and need that next pay check, you'll never sleep well.

Great rule of thumb, especially considering that modern society in no way encourages people to spend all they make....
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito Mon 2 Jun 2014 - 8:16

Punisher98 wrote:

Me elite? You're the one who professes to have been born with a silver spoon in his mouth. I work my ass off for everythng I have, which is still isn't by any means elite. There are so many women in this Country cranking out babies for the sole purpose of receiving state assistance, and so many dudes who knock them up and then refuse to work or support them, it's pathetic. You may admire that culture, but I believe it's driving this Country into the ground.
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolph Ziggler Mon 2 Jun 2014 - 9:19

My comfortable life is slightly less comfortable because of those damn welfare babies. This country is fucked!
Dolph Ziggler
Dolph Ziggler
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MasonGuy Mon 2 Jun 2014 - 9:25

I think we are all supposed to try to do the best we can. If you believe you are already doing that you are fine. If you aren't, you need to step it up. I am tired of carrying your sorry ass.
MasonGuy
MasonGuy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 2 Jun 2014 - 9:39

I won't rest until I get the truth about Benghazi and the death of Ann B. Davis..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nommad2 Mon 2 Jun 2014 - 9:50

Mentalstate wrote:The first time I visited Africa, I was shocked at how separated the wealthy where from the poor, and there was almost no middle class. The wealthy all lived in gated, secure communities and lived a life completely apart from all others. Man, I was so glad the US was not at the level of such Third World corruption and moral bankruptcy.
But we're headed that way, if the rich get their way.
Nommad2
Nommad2
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 2 Jun 2014 - 9:53

Dolph Ziggler wrote:My comfortable life is slightly less comfortable because of those damn welfare babies. This country is fucked!
I just don't want to have to look at them when I'm eating at The Cracker Barrel.. makes me nauseous.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty Mon 2 Jun 2014 - 10:02

Nommad2 wrote:
But we're headed that way, if the rich get their way.

Nommad, i think you missed the point. You ARE the rich. Even the poor in the U.S. are rich compared to the rest of the world.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty Mon 2 Jun 2014 - 10:03

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
I just don't want to have to look at them when I'm eating at The Cracker Barrel.. makes me nauseous.

I think the welfare babies are more Red Lobster people............
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolph Ziggler Mon 2 Jun 2014 - 10:19

So if I'm rich, does this mean I have even less reason to be upset about the money they're robbing from me? Of course not! Those welfare babies can take their food from my cold dead wealthy hands!
Dolph Ziggler
Dolph Ziggler
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty Mon 2 Jun 2014 - 10:26

Dolph Ziggler wrote:So if I'm rich, does this mean I have even less reason to be upset about the money they're robbing from me? Of course not! Those welfare babies can take their food from my cold dead wealthy hands!

Umm, you can be upset about anything you want. Some people yell at clouds. But don't point at the rich as being the problem when you are wealthier than 99% of the rest of the world yourself.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolph Ziggler Mon 2 Jun 2014 - 10:29

I don't have problems, dude. I'm fucking rich.
Dolph Ziggler
Dolph Ziggler
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 2 Jun 2014 - 10:34

I'm just looking for a way to keep making a ton of money in East Lansing while buying my goods and services from the regions of the world where Sally Struthers does those commercials.. ya know, where the flies are swarming around the kids.

of course, I don't want to go there - who the hell would leave America? I mean, like.. it's AMERICA, ya know? And Jesus is an American..

But is there a way to maybe pay a Mexican to go to those places where the kids with flies are to, ya know, get the most bang for my American buck?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon 2 Jun 2014 - 10:39

LoneWolfSparty wrote:

Umm, you can be upset about anything you want. Some people yell at clouds. But don't point at the rich as being the problem when you are wealthier than 99% of the rest of the world yourself.
What is with Republicans comparing themselves to third world hell holes as if that's something we should be proud of as of late?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Punisher98 Mon 2 Jun 2014 - 10:58

tTito wrote:

Me elite? You're the one who professes to have been born with a silver spoon in his mouth. I work my ass off for everythng I have, which is still isn't by any means elite. There are so many women in this Country cranking out babies for the sole purpose of receiving state assistance, and so many dudes who knock them up and then refuse to work or support them, it's pathetic. You may admire that culture, but I believe it's driving this Country into the ground.

Wow a silver spoon? Lol hysterical.

Sorry chief but my parents were both public school teachers so I was very much middle class. I worked full time throughout high school and college to afford anything extra I wanted.

It seems after reading the rest of your post though that sweeping generalizations are more your style so I am probably wasting my breath here.
Punisher98
Punisher98
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next