Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obsession Re-dux. The tears and goings on of my enemies on T.O.B.

+2
Other Teams Pursuing That
DWags
6 posters

Go down

Obsession Re-dux.  The tears and goings on of my enemies on T.O.B.  Empty Obsession Re-dux. The tears and goings on of my enemies on T.O.B.

Post by DWags Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:24 am

ITT, we have guys (maybe attorneys or whomever) report to us what is going on over at T.O.B.

1.  Arguments in threads over there
2. Hate towards coaches over there
3. Hate towards MSU players over there
4. Snitch on those of us who post in threads over there
5. News of Trevor's financial gains over there.
6. discovery of schticks over there
*7. discovery of grown men with advanced degrees dressing as superhero's for attention over there.
* Bob's request

Anything else.  

Just post it all here.  

Lets try to keep all of it in one thread.   Or not.   Thanx.

Last edited by DWags on Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Obsession Re-dux.  The tears and goings on of my enemies on T.O.B.  Empty Re: Obsession Re-dux. The tears and goings on of my enemies on T.O.B.

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:26 am

Ugh
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Obsession Re-dux.  The tears and goings on of my enemies on T.O.B.  Empty Re: Obsession Re-dux. The tears and goings on of my enemies on T.O.B.

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:30 am

I'm only interested in news about fully grown adult men going out into public dressed as superheroes..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:40 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I'm only interested in news about fully grown adult men going out into public dressed as superheroes..

Does it count that I'm wearing Batman boxer shorts?
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:51 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I'm only interested in news about fully grown adult men going out into public dressed as superheroes..

Damn, new category. Will edit.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:53 am

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Ugh

I really don't understand why discussion about tRCMB upsets you so much.

I thought this was the place to talk about anything?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:55 am

DWags wrote:

I love you more now than ever.

Thanks.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:55 am

Clarett's Folly wrote:

Does it count that I'm wearing Batman boxer shorts?
no.

I'm actually wearing KISS boxers right now.

Thanks for asking.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:00 am

Mods please merge
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:03 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:

I love you more now than ever.

Thanks.

I'm taking my mod powers more seriously. Less banning, more love and together ness. Well, I've only banned one guy, and his most recent banning is not my deal. I'm trying to be piece maker here.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:14 am

duffy munn wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Ugh

This place is duff. That's why this thread is here. And that's why I can voice my displeasure about another topic about message board drama... happening on another message board. You and tanfan should continue your circle jerk there. You haven't evolved as a poster and are a perfect fit over there. I think someone just said something critical about MSU - you better hurry. Duty calls! The duff light is on!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:16 am

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: I love you more now than ever.

Thanks.

I'm taking my mod powers more seriously. Less banning, more love and together ness. Well, I've only banned one guy, and his most recent banning is not my deal. I'm trying to be piece maker here.
you're a great American.. I think we should all do our part.

Obsession Re-dux.  The tears and goings on of my enemies on T.O.B.  969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:22 am

gHost Spartan wrote:Serious question, Dwags, why do you even venture over there? It seems to manifest quite a bit of consternation for you -

About a month ago you had one of the greatest drop the mic moments in RCMB history and I thought that you were gone for good. But you just can't leave. Why? This is Tanfan-level behavior, bro

This falls under #4. Thanks and noted.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:27 am

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

This place is duff. That's why this thread is here. And that's why I can voice my displeasure about another topic about message board drama... happening on another message board. You and tanfan should continue your circle jerk there. You haven't evolved as a poster and are a perfect fit over there. I think someone just said something critical about MSU - you better hurry. Duty calls! The duff light is on!

So you want me to leave? Who will drive traffic?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:30 am

duffy munn wrote:

You haven't really been around since blanch hasn't anyway, it's been great not reading the same fat jokes for the 100th time !
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:55 am

duffy munn wrote:

You haven't really been around since blanch hasn't anyway, it's been great not reading the same fat jokes for the 100th time !

This
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down