Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have a real question regarding students that our university isn't giving information out on

Go down

I have a real question regarding students that our university isn't giving information out on Empty I have a real question regarding students that our university isn't giving information out on

Post by DWags 2017-01-30, 15:09

Aren't they already registered by visa with the government? Why is this such a big deal that UofM and MSU aren't giving information out? They pretty much have to be here on visa. Do they have to declare which school they're going to?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I have a real question regarding students that our university isn't giving information out on Empty Re: I have a real question regarding students that our university isn't giving information out on

Post by DWags 2017-01-30, 15:47

Im reading DACA laws and trying to understand them. My question: Is it possible that MSU has undocumented students from those countries? I can see Miexicans or Canadians being undocumented and because of DACA laws are allowed to enroll, but how the hell could you be undocumented from one of those 7 courntries?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down