Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'll give Trump credit for two things

+10
Blanch32
Watch Out Pylon!
Other Teams Pursuing That
kingstonlake
NigelUno
xsanguine
Cameron
GRR Spartan
DWags
Nordic
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I'll give Trump credit for two things - Page 2 Empty Re: I'll give Trump credit for two things

Post by DWags 2017-01-30, 22:55

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:This is the result of people not having the ability to think outside of their brainwashed left vs right spectrum. It's really sad to see what can happen over time. Your team vs my team. Nothing is viewed individually. Sad.

I vote for both parties. My life, like goose is pretty much set. Owe little on a house, have a Pension and steady business, soon the social security kicks in, it's sunset for Dwags, weed, whites and wine from here on out. But I'm watching what's happening around here and the world. If lyou can't see a differnce, I got nothing. This shit is just different. I hope it's just the media like Bannon wants us to believe. I actually do. But I have eyes and ears.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I'll give Trump credit for two things - Page 2 Empty Re: I'll give Trump credit for two things

Post by xsanguine 2017-01-30, 22:55

A lot of noise about some of these issues that aren't exactly unprecedented. I think the scarier thing is the approach. I honestly took Trump to be more like a car salesmen and to try and buddy up with everyone in order to "make deals". Instead he's revealing himself to be very impudent and niggardly. Good luck trying to "work with the other side of the aisle" now. If he wasn't political poison to associate with before, he certainly is now... which will only push him further into isolated views.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-01-30, 23:21

Trump is a wheeler dealer.

Bannon is is the man behind the curtain and he just got himself a permanent seat on the National Security Council displacing the Chaiman of the Joint Chiefs.

Of course Trump couldn't be sure the Chairman would be guaranteed to agree with him.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-01-30, 23:30

NigelUno wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

Unfortunately reality is a little more nuanced than the attempt at a soundbyte. Even if he answers correctly that the quote isn't in the video but the reference is there and the intent behind that reference is contained elsewhere... for some reason you'll mark it as some kind of "win", despite the contradictory intent never taken into account for your "victory".

Appreciate your thoughts.

I wasn't aware that Clinton ran on a Build the Wall platform and was going to impose a 20% tariff to pay for it...just like Trump. Thanks for explaining reality.

Nice post, Nigel.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-01-30, 23:37

NigelUno wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

Unfortunately reality is a little more nuanced than the attempt at a soundbyte. Even if he answers correctly that the quote isn't in the video but the reference is there and the intent behind that reference is contained elsewhere... for some reason you'll mark it as some kind of "win", despite the contradictory intent never taken into account for your "victory".

I wasn't aware that Clinton ran on a Build the Wall platform and was going to impose a 20% tariff to pay for it...just like Trump. Thanks for explaining reality.

He wasn't. That also isn't what you asked. But you already knew that.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-01-30, 23:52

I'll give Trump credit for two things - Page 2 Emoo9zgmxl_u1hf8m
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-01-31, 00:46

I'll give Trump credit for immediately calling out Schumer for that truly embarrassing drama class act he pulled. If you can't sell it you do more harm trying and failing to deliver. Douche chills...
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2017-01-31, 06:50

xsanguine wrote:I'll give Trump credit for immediately calling out Schumer for that truly embarrassing drama class act he pulled. If you can't sell it you do more harm trying and failing to deliver. Douche chills...

this. fake at best. strange at worst
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-01-31, 07:30

xsanguine wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

So...you're saying it's ridiculous to compare the two?

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-01-31, 09:36

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Trump or Hills wouldn't financially affect me a bit. My income is completely independent of them so your argument has no basis.

As I pointed out in another thread this immigration stoppage is another variation on something every President since Carter with the exception of GHWBush has done. The difference is the Press being able to whip it's lemmings into a frenzy.

So be it. Lets concede that. Now, we know the right has blamed the press in America for the chaos we see on t.v. O.K., lets concede those leftist news papers have stirred this pot up. Point again for the pubs. Damn college leftist profs and presidents, they're so far left, they came out with statements they didn't need to conceded that to the pubs to. Just hysteria. Another point.

but I just can't figure out why when Clinton and Bush and Carter and Obama did it, Parliment wasn't debating whether to keep those guys out. Why massive crowds in Europe weren't marching and protesting those guys too. Don't get it. Are they also being lead around by the short hairs? All those countries? Is there something different happening this time? Is it just my imagination? It's been 10 days in. I guess we can all say it's the same damn thing happening all around the world that happened before, but It just seems a bit different to me. Now, we're seeing him firing the acting attorney general like Nixon. I hope Sessions takes note. Interpret the law like they want because he won't have much rope.

Nixon never fired an Attorney General.

The something different is the unrelenting negative Press. Every story is a national crisis. Every story has supposedly never happened before. And yes they're easy to fool into that shit by the Dem machine. Did you ever read the interview of Ben Rhodes from the State Department? He was mocking the average White Reporter as being "27, with no knowledge of history".

They play all of this as being wildly controversial and unpopular when polling shows that like most things in this country it's a 50/50 split. You sure as hell wouldn't know that by the news coverage.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-01-31, 09:37

I don't know about you guys, but I think we should give the racist, bigoted, xenophobic admitted sexual predator a chance.

I'll give Trump credit for two things - Page 2 2599972566
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-01-31, 09:40

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I don't know about you guys, but I think we should give the racist, bigoted, xenophobic admitted sexual predator a chance.

Good to see you coming around. Call Schumer.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-01-31, 09:43

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I don't know about you guys, but I think we should give the racist, bigoted, xenophobic admitted sexual predator a chance.

Good to see you coming around. Call Schumer.
meh.. he's too busy crying over relatives that died in the Holocaust.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-01-31, 12:26

NigelUno wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

No. I'm saying you're intent is dishonest.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-01-31, 12:35

X don't bother with Nigel. Ignore him.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-01-31, 12:36

I feel bad ignoring posters. I'll give Trump credit for two things - Page 2 4177874726
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2017-01-31, 13:02

xsanguine wrote:I'll give Trump credit for two things - Page 2 Emoo9zgmxl_u1hf8m
I'll give Trump credit for two things - Page 2 1550444538
You are soo bigotted!
I'll give Trump credit for two things - Page 2 502811600
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-01-31, 13:06

I'll give Trump credit for two things - Page 2 1437842739670
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-01-31, 13:17

xsanguine wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

No. I'm saying you're intent is dishonest.

Huh.

Was it honest to say that Bill Clinton wanted to build a wall in the context of this discussion (and in comparison to Trump)?

My intent was to say that it wasn't. So, I don't think my intent was dishonest. But, I welcome your input.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-01-31, 13:19

NigelUno wrote: So, I don't think my intent was dishonest.

I'll give Trump credit for two things - Page 2 Giphy-downsized-large
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2017-01-31, 20:46

DWags wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:This is the result of people not having the ability to think outside of their brainwashed left vs right spectrum. It's really sad to see what can happen over time. Your team vs my team. Nothing is viewed individually. Sad.

I vote for both parties.  My life, like goose is pretty much set.  Owe little on a house, have a Pension and steady business, soon the social security kicks in, it's sunset for Dwags, weed, whites and wine from here on out.  But I'm watching what's happening around here and the world.  If lyou can't see a differnce, I got nothing.  This shit is just different.   I hope it's just the media like Bannon wants us to believe.  I actually do.  But I have eyes and ears.  

Dude, did you just quote Little Feat?

Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2