Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sexual Predator Continues to Celebrate Black History Month by Honoring Frederick Douglass..

2 posters

Go down

The Sexual Predator Continues to Celebrate Black History Month by Honoring Frederick Douglass.. Empty The Sexual Predator Continues to Celebrate Black History Month by Honoring Frederick Douglass..

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 1 Feb 2017 - 12:12

The Sexual Predator wrote:“Frederick Douglass is an example of somebody who's done an amazing job & is being recognized more & more I notice”

while we all can appreciate the eloquent words, I'm sure.. The Sexual Predator Continues to Celebrate Black History Month by Honoring Frederick Douglass.. 1494614055  .. should someone tell Cheeto Hitler that Frederick Douglass died over 120 years ago?

The Sexual Predator Continues to Celebrate Black History Month by Honoring Frederick Douglass.. 502811600

Last edited by Robert J Sakimano on Wed 1 Feb 2017 - 12:26; edited 1 time in total
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The Sexual Predator Continues to Celebrate Black History Month by Honoring Frederick Douglass.. Empty Re: The Sexual Predator Continues to Celebrate Black History Month by Honoring Frederick Douglass..

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 1 Feb 2017 - 12:18

oh - and Cheeto Hitler also spent time while honoring Black History Month - The Sexual Predator Continues to Celebrate Black History Month by Honoring Frederick Douglass.. 1494614055 - whining about the media.

nothing says "I honor your contribution to society as underrepresented and mistreated members of our country" like having a rich white guy whining about how rough his life is.

The Sexual Predator Continues to Celebrate Black History Month by Honoring Frederick Douglass.. 502811600 The Sexual Predator Continues to Celebrate Black History Month by Honoring Frederick Douglass.. 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The Sexual Predator Continues to Celebrate Black History Month by Honoring Frederick Douglass.. Empty Re: The Sexual Predator Continues to Celebrate Black History Month by Honoring Frederick Douglass..

Post by NigelUno Wed 1 Feb 2017 - 12:35

Robert J Sakimano wrote:oh - and Cheeto Hitler also spent time while honoring Black History Month - The Sexual Predator Continues to Celebrate Black History Month by Honoring Frederick Douglass.. 1494614055 - whining about the media.

nothing says "I honor your contribution to society as underrepresented and mistreated members of our country" like having a rich white guy whining about how rough his life is.

The Sexual Predator Continues to Celebrate Black History Month by Honoring Frederick Douglass.. 502811600 The Sexual Predator Continues to Celebrate Black History Month by Honoring Frederick Douglass.. 502811600

I don't think he's ever said "Martin Luther King, Jr." before...which explains why he had to read it.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 1 Feb 2017 - 13:00

by contrast.. the sexual predator whining about the media..

here is the black boy some of y'all elected president... that was born in Kenya:

“We honor those who walked so we could run. We must run so our children soar. And we will not grow weary.”

I'll take the guy whining about the media any day over some uppity Muslim colored boy.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down