Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hahahahahaha

+5
Watch Out Pylon!
Other Teams Pursuing That
tGreenWay
Robert J Sakimano
DWags
9 posters

Go down

Hahahahahaha Empty Hahahahahaha

Post by DWags 2017-02-02, 10:08

Yummy, this is gonna be great. .
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Hahahahahaha Empty Re: Hahahahahaha

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-02-02, 10:30

what better way to honor jesus on the National Day of Prayer than vote to bury his beautiful creation with mining waste?

Hahahahahaha 969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-02-02, 10:53

Robert J Sakimano wrote:what better way to honor jesus on the National Day of Prayer than vote to bury his beautiful creation with mining waste?

Hahahahahaha 969504605

I'm not a real religious, but if he actually said "please pray for the apprentice ratings" today, I'm not going to stop laughing.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-02-02, 11:59

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:what better way to honor jesus on the National Day of Prayer than vote to bury his beautiful creation with mining waste?

Hahahahahaha 969504605

I'm not a real religious, but if he actually said "please pray for the apprentice ratings" today, I'm not going to stop laughing.

Good to see your sense of humor returning...if you watch the clip it was meant as a joke.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-02-02, 12:01

DWags wrote:

Hahahahahaha 969504605

I think it's in two corinthians.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-02-02, 12:37

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:

Good to see your sense of humor returning...if you watch the clip it was meant as a joke.

Wait, he said that? I thought someone was just pulling my chain. hahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha Praise Allah!
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-02-02, 12:39

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:

I"m a bit bummed if he meant it as a joke. I wish he'd have been serious about it. Like the athletes on one team who has won saying it's god who did it for them. It helps me find out who out there on the field is going to hell and who isn't. I know the winners are going to heaven.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-02-02, 12:43

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Wait, he said that? I thought someone was just pulling my chain. hahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha Praise Allah!
Hahahahahaha 502811600

this was that colored boy from Kenya last year at the same event:

For me, and I know for so many of you, faith is the great cure for fear. Jesus is a good cure for fear. God gives believers the power, the love, the sound mind required to conquer any fear. And what more important moment for that faith than right now? What better time than these changing, tumultuous times to have Jesus standing beside us, steadying our minds, cleansing our hearts, pointing us towards what matters.

and this was the sexual predator earlier this morning:

"We know how that turned out," Trump said, knocking Schwarzenegger TV show. "The ratings went right down the tubes. It has been a disaster."

Trump then turned to the audience and said: "I want to just pray for Arnold ... for those ratings."

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-02-02, 12:44

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

I"m a bit bummed if he meant it as a joke. I wish he'd have been serious about it. Like the athletes on one team who has won saying it's god who did it for them. It helps me find out who out there on the field is going to hell and who isn't. I know the winners are going to heaven.
the fact that "christians" would invite a sexual predator to speak at the National Prayer Breakfast is a joke.. Hahahahahaha 502811600 Hahahahahaha 3493939353
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-02-02, 12:53

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:

the fact that "christians" would invite a sexual predator to speak at the National Prayer Breakfast is a joke.. Hahahahahaha 502811600 Hahahahahaha 3493939353

He's going to pray away his three marriages, divorce, misogyny, lust and pussy grabbing. I don't think that's a joke at all, I think Christians welcome the chance to heal sins. Oh, and if we could throw in a couple words that might boost the profits of the show he's currently producing, that would be a good thing too. Power of prayer man.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-02-02, 12:56

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: the fact that "christians" would invite a sexual predator to speak at the National Prayer Breakfast is a joke.. Hahahahahaha 502811600  Hahahahahaha 3493939353

He's going to pray away his three marriages, divorce, misogyny, lust and pussy grabbing.  I don't think that's a joke at all, I think Christians welcome the chance to heal sins.  Oh, and if we could throw in a couple words that might boost the profits of the show he's currently producing, that would be a good thing too.     Power of prayer man.
I'd just soon that, instead of praying for TV ratings, that he and his audience this morning pray for the family of the Navy SEAL who was killed this week because of Trump's utter unpreparedness to lead our military.

but.. ya know.. I'm kind of old-fashioned like that.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-02-02, 13:20

Bob and Wags in another circle Hahahahahaha 3434560931 Hahahahahaha 3434560931 Hahahahahaha 3434560931 Hahahahahaha 3434560931 - I guess it's one way to comfort yourselves.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-02-02, 13:23

LooseGoose wrote:Bob and Wags in another circle Hahahahahaha 3434560931 Hahahahahaha 3434560931 Hahahahahaha 3434560931 Hahahahahaha 3434560931 - I guess it's one way to comfort yourselves.

I've prayed for a lot of you today. And I've also prayed that I go to my portfolio tonight and find myself a bit richer. It's what Jesus would want.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-02-02, 13:35

In a couple of years, the same people in West Virginia who voted Trump into office will be bitching to tv reporters about dead fish in their rivers. And that's just to start.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-02-02, 13:36

tGreenWay wrote:In a couple of years, the same people in West Virginia who voted Trump into office will be bitching to tv reporters about dead fish in their rivers. And that's just to start.

Well, at least they'll have their ACA to help them with the poisoning. Oh, wait........
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-02-02, 13:37

DWags wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:In a couple of years, the same people in West Virginia who voted Trump into office will be bitching to tv reporters about dead fish in their rivers. And that's just to start.

Well, at least they'll have their ACA to help them with the poisoning. Oh, wait........

Yep.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-02-02, 13:51

The EPA has done it's share of river poisoning yet it gets a pass because of? Good intentions?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-02-02, 14:02

they just want their country back.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-02-02, 14:33

LooseGoose wrote:Bob and Wags in another circle Hahahahahaha 3434560931 Hahahahahaha 3434560931 Hahahahahaha 3434560931 Hahahahahaha 3434560931 - I guess it's one way to comfort yourselves.

Do you prefer jerking off trump alone or in a circle ?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-02-02, 14:36

I don't want to ruin whatever homoerotic fantasy you might have, but I'm not sure that I'm the type that Wags would be attracted to.

I can say, unequivocally, that the evening I ran into him at El Azteco, the sexual tension between the two of us was palpable. He didn't know who I was, but that didn't necessarily tame the wild desires we both experienced.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-02-02, 14:41

LooseGoose wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:In a couple of years, the same people in West Virginia who voted Trump into office will be bitching to tv reporters about dead fish in their rivers.  And that's just to start.

The EPA has done it's share of river poisoning yet it gets a pass because of?   Good intentions?

"Yeah, but..." No
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-02-02, 14:54

LooseGoose wrote:

The EPA has done it's share of river poisoning yet it gets a pass because of? Good intentions?

Are you saying this current move is okay because the EPA has done damage in the past?

The ol' "But, they did it first" defense. Hahahahahaha 502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-02-02, 14:58

BTW, Arnold Schwarzzenpheffer has already gone on Twitter to respond to Donnie, offering to switch places with POTUS so America can sleep comfortably at night again. Hahahahahaha 1494614055 bom Hahahahahaha 3742235224
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-02-02, 15:12

tGreenWay wrote:BTW, Arnold Schwarzzenpheffer has already gone on Twitter to respond to Donnie, offering to switch places with POTUS so America can sleep comfortably at night again. Hahahahahaha 1494614055 bom Hahahahahaha 3742235224
the sheer comedic value that the sexual predator brings is hard to measure..

and it would be funny if actual lives weren't on the line.. for instance, his ignorance at the Black History Month thing yesterday was funny.. him praying for TV ratings at the National Prayer Breakfast was as funny as the event itself is..

but people were killed earlier this week because of his unpreparedness in office.. that was what US military officials said, not some "fake news" source (though I'm sure he'll write it off as such).

as sad and pathetic as his existence is, it's bound to have some very detrimental, real world impact beyond his knuckle-draggin' ignorance.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-02-02, 17:10

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:

Wait, he said that?  I thought someone was just pulling my chain.  hahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha   Praise Allah!  
Hahahahahaha 502811600

For me, and I know for so many of you, faith is the great cure for fear. Jesus is a good cure for fear. God gives believers the power, the love, the sound mind required to conquer any fear. And what more important moment for that faith than right now? What better time than these changing, tumultuous times to have Jesus standing beside us, steadying our minds, cleansing our hearts, pointing us towards what matters.

"We know how that turned out," Trump said, knocking Schwarzenegger TV show. "The ratings went right down the tubes. It has been a disaster."

Trump then turned to the audience and said: "I want to just pray for Arnold ... for those ratings."

Bob, National Prayer Day or whatever the fuck it was is stupid and frivolous and you know it. If Trump had been all somber and faux-religious, you'd rip him for that. He treats it like the joke it is (just as you would do yourself, think about that for a minute) and you rip him for not treating it seriously like Obama did.

All I'm saying is save the criticism for when it's deserved. Allowing coal waste in rivers deserves criticism, yet here we are talking about National Prayer Day.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-02-02, 17:19

Cameron wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Hahahahahaha 502811600

Bob, National Prayer Day is stupid and frivolous and you know it. If Trump had been all somber and faux-religious, you'd rip him for that. He treats it like the joke it is (just as you would do yourself, think about that for a minute) and you rip him for not treating it seriously like Obama did.

All I'm saying is save the criticism for when it's deserved. Allowing coal waste in rivers deserves criticism, yet here we are talking about National Prayer Day.

Come on, he met with evangelical ministers during the campaign. We saw that picture of him praying. He made it serious. Are you saying maybe he was pulling people's legs? A ton of religious people voted for him. Even made excuses about him grabbing women's privat parts.

Me? I don't think he's the least bit religious. It you don't think many people might be disappointed? Well, wait, forget it. I forgot the group of people I'm speaking about.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-02-02, 17:44

DWags wrote:
Cameron wrote:
Bob, National Prayer Day is stupid and frivolous and you know it. If Trump had been all somber and faux-religious, you'd rip him for that. He treats it like the joke it is (just as you would do yourself, think about that for a minute) and you rip him for not treating it seriously like Obama did.

Come on, he met with evangelical ministers during the campaign. We saw that picture of him praying. He made it serious. Are you saying maybe he was pulling people's legs? A ton of religious people voted for him. Even made excuses about him grabbing women's privat parts.

Me? I don't think he's the least bit religious. It you don't think many people might be disappointed? Well, wait, forget it. I forgot the group of people I'm speaking about.

Maybe I'm giving them too much credit, but I don't think the vast majority of religious people who voted for Trump did so because they believed he was a sincerely religious man. I think the fact that he was willing to go through the motions was enough for them. I could be wrong though.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-02-02, 17:46

Most of them go through the motions anyway what's the difference
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-02-02, 18:43

Read "What's the matter with Kansas" if you haven't, Wags. It's not hugely pandering or left wing. It's an honest look at why people are so sorted and why a huge percentage of the population continually votes against their best interest. It's time to understand. Then smash.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-02-02, 18:56

You life take a nose dive everytime something you can't label Oscoda County Certified Fake News?

The same guy who spoke like an elementary school boy about Fredrick Douglas actually asked people at the National Prayer Breakfast to pray for a TV show where he's still the same executive producer.

Getting more off the wall every day.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-02-02, 19:21

It wasn't fake just distorted. He made a joke. People played it as serious.

Soon you'll see the same thing with Gorsuch and the Facists.

It's because the Left has no sense of humor.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-02-02, 19:27

Rocinante wrote:Read "What's the matter with Kansas" if you haven't, Wags. It's not hugely pandering or left wing. It's an honest look at why people are so sorted and why a huge percentage of the population continually votes against their best interest. It's time to understand. Then smash.

Will do.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-02-02, 19:57

Not true Goose.

I laugh everyday watching "conservatives" and Republcans who've been condemning Democrats for over a decade for being morally bankrupt line up like toy soldiers defending a thrice married man who cheated on wives #1 and #2, declared bankruptcy multiple times and forced multiple contractors on his real estate projects to accept 50% of the agreed on fees or nothng.

It's funny watching the onward Christian soldiers being led around by the nose by a guy who doesn't give a shit about anything except his personal wealth.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-02-02, 20:38

GRR Spartan wrote:Not true Goose.

I laugh everyday watching "conservatives" and Republcans who've been condemning Democrats for over a decade for being morally bankrupt line up like toy soldiers defending a thrice married man who cheated on wives #1 and #2, declared bankruptcy multiple times and forced multiple contractors on his real estate projects to accept 50% of the agreed on fees or nothng.

It's funny watching the onward Christian soldiers being led around by the nose by a guy who doesn't give a shit about anything except his personal wealth.

Bullseye
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down