Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is the Swill doing on this fine Sunday?

+8
Floyd Robertson
Death Roe
Stoops21
MattyFresh
Blanch32
InTenSity
y2kMgrad
Other Teams Pursuing That
12 posters

Go down

What is the Swill doing on this fine Sunday? Empty What is the Swill doing on this fine Sunday?

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-02-12, 13:20

Been a lot of negativity on the swill lately with football players/staff being accused of sexual assault, football player spitting in a PACE officer's face(probably deserved it, let's be honest), the basketball team's overall suck for the year....and of course the Nassar doctor. Jesus christ, who thought 2017 could actually be WORSE than 2016?!

Soo what is everyone doing on their day off today?

Think I'm going to play some tennis and watch the Pistons game later. What the fuck is up swill??? bounce
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

What is the Swill doing on this fine Sunday? Empty Re: What is the Swill doing on this fine Sunday?

Post by y2kMgrad 2017-02-12, 13:22

UM-IU. Loser is definitely out. Winner survives to lose another day.

Donnal gets owned by every big he has to guard.
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

What is the Swill doing on this fine Sunday? Empty Re: What is the Swill doing on this fine Sunday?

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-02-12, 15:07

y2kMgrad wrote:UM-IU. Loser is definitely out. Winner survives to lose another day.

First true road win. Grats.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2017-02-12, 15:18

Just got home. Did a last minute trip to Bradenton. That's a 4 hour drive one way. With 2 kids. My wife is still sleeping, so I can't hit up the liquor store yet.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad 2017-02-12, 15:25

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
y2kMgrad wrote:UM-IU. Loser is definitely out. Winner survives to lose another day.

First true road win. Grats.

Still have work to do, but I'll take it.
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2017-02-12, 16:27

80 degrees on a brewery crawl in charlotte
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2017-02-12, 16:37

making puppy chow
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoops21 2017-02-12, 17:08

Meal prepping and watching hockey. Went for a long ass walk. About 60 degrees here today. Fucking amazing for February.
Stoops21
Stoops21
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-02-12, 17:11

I'm on strike from this forum
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-02-12, 17:11

Whoops, nevermind. Strike over.

Went to a late breakfast, bought a new recliner, played some Resident Evil 7, now watching Spurs and Knicks.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-02-12, 17:15

Office work, grocery shopping, more office work, nap, watching hockey & golf and making mostaciolli with meatballs and hot Italian sausage.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-02-12, 17:23

Cleaned out the fridge. Found a bottle of lime juice that expired in 2015.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2017-02-12, 17:25

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Cleaned out the fridge. Found a bottle of lime juice that expired in 2015.
drink it
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2017-02-12, 18:30

Been working on my kitchen. New floor, new cupboards, new ceiling, new plumbing, new wiring, a couple of new walls, new island. Been at it for a month and a half now. The wife is getting real happy with it, so that's a good thing.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-02-12, 19:40

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Cleaned out the fridge. Found a bottle of lime juice that expired in 2015.

I didn't know lime juice could expire. Does it ferment? I second the "drink it." Might get a little buzz off it.

For my Sunday, I slept in late as fuck, had some stew, and later I'm gonna pour some liquor in my face. Been replaying Arkham Asylum lately, I'll probably fire that up at some point too.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-02-12, 20:37

Cameron wrote:

I didn't know lime juice could expire. Does it ferment? I second the "drink it." Might get a little buzz off it.

For my Sunday, I slept in late as fuck, had some stew, and later I'm gonna pour some liquor in my face. Been replaying Arkham Asylum lately, I'll probably fire that up at some point too.

Already threw it out. I squirted some out and it didn't look or smell funky though.

Last edited by Watch Out Pylon! on 2017-02-12, 21:47; edited 1 time in total
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-02-12, 21:38

Got the Grammys on in the background. Packing to move is not fun.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-02-12, 21:45

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Got the Grammys on in the background. Packing to move is not fun.

Where you moving to? Back to MI?

My GF is watching in the bedroom while I'm checking out Walking Dead. She was going apeshit for Beyonce's performance.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-02-12, 21:50

Death Roe wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Got the Grammys on in the background. Packing to move is not fun.

Where you moving to? Back to MI?

My GF is watching in the bedroom while I'm checking out Walking Dead. She was going apeshit for Beyonce's performance.

Few blocks away to a house - same neighborhood in Denver.

Lots of girls in the Grammys who I have zero clue who they are but they have some talent my lawd
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-02-12, 21:50

Did Lady Gaga and Metallica perform? That might be worth watching.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad 2017-02-12, 22:13

I've been watching for like a half hour and it's been terrible. Adele effed up her tribute to George Michael and wanted to start over, which was completely unnecessary because her version was already terrible. Now Metallica is singing with Lady Gaga and James Hetfield's microphone wasn't working for most of the song. Horrible.
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-02-12, 22:27

Bee Gee's have always been way under rated and mis labeled.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-02-12, 23:13

Chance the Rapper killin' it.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down