Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post Erotic Fan Fiction to get Goose to come back

3 posters

Go down

Post Erotic Fan Fiction to get Goose to come back Empty Post Erotic Fan Fiction to get Goose to come back

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-02-17, 08:48

An excerpt...

I had never seen Sonic redder. The amount of blood that filled his face made his fur change color.

"I-I-I don't know what to say, Tails…"

"Then don't say anything…" I tell him.

I leaned in onto my right hand and put my left behind his head. I kissed him, and I kissed him deep. I felt all the tension in his body drain out at once. He brought a hand up and caressed the back of my head, as the other hand went around and gently grabbed my ass. His tongue danced with mine, the slick salvia allowing them to twirl and twist like dancers. I pulled away suddenly, and he gave me a look of desperation. My eyes fell to his crotch: as hard as he was, his constricting jeans must be hurting…

Look Goose, if this isn't your thing you don't have to click. It gets pretty weird if you do. NSFW language and all that. But what the hell did you expect when you opened this thread?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post Erotic Fan Fiction to get Goose to come back Empty Re: Post Erotic Fan Fiction to get Goose to come back

Post by Death Roe 2017-02-17, 08:48

Can you post some Trump erotic FF? That gets me going.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post Erotic Fan Fiction to get Goose to come back Empty Re: Post Erotic Fan Fiction to get Goose to come back

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-02-17, 09:02

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailydot.relaymedia.com/amp/unclick/amazon-reviews-donald-trump-fanfic-billionaire-bellboy/
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-02-17, 09:13

JESUS LET THE GUY TAKE A NAP
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down