Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump Thinks That the Press is the Enemy of the People..

+7
DWags
GRR Spartan
Blanch32
tGreenWay
The_Dude
xsanguine
Robert J Sakimano
11 posters

Go down

Trump Thinks That the Press is the Enemy of the People.. Empty Trump Thinks That the Press is the Enemy of the People..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-02-20, 15:47

this is Daniel Pearl.. a member of the press who was captured and beheaded by terrorists.

this is who Trump thinks is the enemy.

Trump Thinks That the Press is the Enemy of the People.. DAniel-Pearl2

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Trump Thinks That the Press is the Enemy of the People.. Empty Re: Trump Thinks That the Press is the Enemy of the People..

Post by xsanguine 2017-02-20, 16:54

LOL.

Bob, are you Piers Morgan?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Trump Thinks That the Press is the Enemy of the People.. Empty Re: Trump Thinks That the Press is the Enemy of the People..

Post by The_Dude 2017-02-20, 18:01

The press is the enemy. They started a war against an entire political party and consistently bury real news, report fake news, and openly act as political cheerleaders for the left.

I'm sorry your snowflake feelings got hurt.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-02-20, 18:04

What sort of terrorists were those?

Christian ones, I assume?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-02-20, 18:08

The_Dude wrote:The press is the enemy. They started a war against an entire political party and consistently bury real news, report fake news, and openly act as political cheerleaders for the left.

Trump Thinks That the Press is the Enemy of the People.. 502811600 So much anger.
Reality has a well-known liberal bias.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2017-02-20, 22:54

tGreenWay wrote:
The_Dude wrote:The press is the enemy. They started a war against an entire political party and consistently bury real news, report fake news, and openly act as political cheerleaders for the left.

Trump Thinks That the Press is the Enemy of the People.. 502811600 So much anger.
Reality has a well-known liberal bias.

more libtilt
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-02-20, 23:36

Incredibly that over 200 years of free and sometimes fiery competing of media we have a President calling news outlets "enemies of the people" and some are so desperate for a leader they are here justifying it.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-02-21, 01:15

xsanguine wrote:What sort of terrorists were those?

This has what to do with the press doing their job? It's the kind of asinine response in the kellyann Conway era of debate we're used to, but I'd live for you to just clear that up for me. Thanks
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-02-21, 02:50

DWags wrote:
xsanguine wrote:What sort of terrorists were those?

This has what to do with the press doing their job? It's the kind of asinine response in the kellyann Conway era of debate we're used to, but I'd live for you to just clear that up for me. Thanks

This has to do specifically with Bob's frequent mention of Christians when Islam is brought up. I didn't expect anyone was taking this thread seriously considering the premise, of which you clearly have no problem with.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-02-21, 03:59

xsanguine wrote:
DWags wrote:

This has to do specifically with Bob's frequent mention of Christians when Islam is brought up. I didn't expect anyone was taking this thread seriously considering the premise, of which you clearly have no problem with.

Trump Thinks That the Press is the Enemy of the People.. 502811600

Shocking answer
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-02-21, 06:26

Politicians lie for a living. But the press is the enemy.

Got it.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2017-02-21, 06:42

GRR Spartan wrote:Incredibly that over 200 years of free and sometimes fiery competing of media we have a President calling news outlets "enemies of the people" and some are so desperate for a leader they are here justifying it.

you seriously cannot see the insane editorial and ethical violations in reporting today by the networks? wow. just wow.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-02-21, 07:45

xsanguine wrote:LOL.

I'm not certain who that is.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-02-21, 09:47

DWags wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

Shocking answer

Do you ever get your 'gotchas' right?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-02-21, 09:49

xsanguine wrote:
DWags wrote:

sorry - just saw this.

For the record, religious people of all stripes are equally disturbing.

okay - keep on with your pop culture references that I am unfamiliar with.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-02-21, 09:52

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

sorry - just saw this.

For the record, religious people of all stripes are equally disturbing.

okay - keep on with your pop culture references that I am unfamiliar with.

I can help with any pop references you may be unfamiliar with, Bob. Here to help. Which one currently has you puzzled?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-02-21, 09:54

xsanguine wrote:I can help with any pop references you may be unfamiliar with, Bob. Here to help. Which one currently has you puzzled?

You wrote:LOL.

Trump Thinks That the Press is the Enemy of the People.. 2599972566
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-02-21, 09:58

Piers Morgan is the host of a show on CNN. He's known for doing things like bringing on a conservative guest to debate gun control and surprising them by bringing in someone in a wheel chair at some point during the discussion and then ask the conservative to 'defend the opinion that people like this don't have a right to avoid gun violence'.

Very similar to a lot of premises on this board.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-02-21, 10:00

xsanguine wrote:Piers Morgan is the host of a show on CNN. He's known for doing things like bringing on a conservative guest to debate gun control and surprising them by bringing in someone in a wheel chair at some point during the discussion and then ask the conservative to 'defend the opinion that people like this don't have a right to avoid gun violence'.

Very similar to a lot of premises on this board.
okay. Thanks.

I can totally see how that pertains to Cheeto Hitler declaring the media the enemy of America.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-02-21, 10:09

Nah, Bob. But it is similar to presenting a photo of someone who was killed during the course of their work and claiming so-and-so feels a certain way about them because he expressed disdain for the current role of that particular industry.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-02-21, 10:11

xsanguine wrote:Nah, Bob. But it is similar to presenting a photo of someone who was killed during the course of their work and claiming so-and-so feels a certain way about them because he expressed disdain for the current role of that particular industry.
so it's similar to finding one brown person who misbehaves and blaming all brown people for his/her actions?

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-02-21, 10:20

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
xsanguine wrote:Nah, Bob. But it is similar to presenting a photo of someone who was killed during the course of their work and claiming so-and-so feels a certain way about them because he expressed disdain for the current role of that particular industry.
so it's similar to finding one brown person who misbehaves and blaming all brown people for his/her actions?

Nah. But who did that?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-02-21, 10:29

kingstonlake wrote:Politicians lie for a living. But the press is the enemy.

Got it.

Politicians are the enemy. But the press has been caught lying for politicians enough that it's safe to say they're not exactly allies of the public, either. At least it looks like they're starting to do their jobs now for the first time in awhile. The press is certainly Trump's enemy, as it should have always been.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-02-21, 10:31

xsanguine wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: so it's similar to finding one brown person who misbehaves and blaming all brown people for his/her actions?

Nah. But who did that?
certainly not Cheeto Hitler. He loves, admires and respects everyone equally.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-02-21, 10:40

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

Nah. But who did that?
certainly not Cheeto Hitler. He loves, admires and respects everyone equally.

Interesting.

But yeah, that's Piers Morgan. He's been embarrassed a few times and called out on his tactics so I dunno if he's even harbored at a place like CNN anymore... and they will create stories out of thin air so that's a feat.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-02-21, 10:49

xsanguine wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:certainly not Cheeto Hitler. He loves, admires and respects everyone equally.

Interesting.

But yeah, that's Piers Morgan. He's been embarrassed a few times and called out on his tactics so I dunno if he's even harbored at a place like CNN anymore... and they will create stories out of thin air so that's a feat.
yeah, I've never heard of him... don't pay attention to the mainstream media.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-02-21, 10:50

Piers Morgan and CNN parted ways in Spetember 2014
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2017-02-21, 10:54

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

Interesting.

Then why do you post 5-6 links a day from the "mainstream media"???
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-02-21, 10:57

CheesySpartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

because I want everyone to know that a) it's probably trying to defend Cheeto Hitler or paint him in a better light and b) thusly, probably not to be believed.

Turns out, I'm right.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-02-21, 11:01

I don't think most people understand the difference between an editorial and news reporting.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-02-21, 11:02

Rocinante wrote:I don't think most people understand the difference between an editorial and news reporting.
I don't think most people understand a whole lot of anything.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2017-02-21, 11:03

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
CheesySpartan wrote:

because I want everyone to know that a) it's probably trying to defend Cheeto Hitler or paint him in a better light and b) thusly, probably not to be believed.

Turns out, I'm right.

Thanks! So you do actually "pay attention to the mainstream media"...that's all I was saying.
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-02-21, 11:05

CheesySpartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:because I want everyone to know that a) it's probably trying to defend Cheeto Hitler or paint him in a better light and b) thusly, probably not to be believed.

Turns out, I'm right.

Thanks! So you do actually "pay attention to the mainstream media"...that's all I was saying.
I point and laugh at them.. I don't believe what they say in the way right wing snowflakes do.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2017-02-21, 11:08

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

Interesting.

yeah, I've never heard of him... don't pay attention to BELIEVE the mainstream media.

FIFY
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-02-21, 11:09

CheesySpartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
yeah, I've never heard of him... don't pay attention to BELIEVE the mainstream media.

FIFY
thanks, man - sorry that I offended you.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2017-02-21, 11:23

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
CheesySpartan wrote:

FIFY

You didn't offend me Bob, just want you to own it thats all bro. Trump Thinks That the Press is the Enemy of the People.. 685334576
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-02-21, 11:36

CheesySpartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

You didn't offend me Bob, just want you to own it thats all bro. Trump Thinks That the Press is the Enemy of the People.. 685334576
cool - the right wing snowflakes are some fragile people. Glad you weren't offended.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2017-02-21, 13:07

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
CheesySpartan wrote:

I point and laugh at them.. I don't believe what they say in the way right wing snowflakes do.

Sincerely,

the dude who posts 3 or 4 trump stories a day from the media....
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-02-21, 13:34

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Rocinante wrote:I don't think most people understand the difference between an editorial and news reporting.
I don't think most people understand a whole lot of anything.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down