Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has Minnie even been here since she was voted moderator?

+13
Minnie
Brock Middlebrook
NigelUno
AvgMSUJoe
SPARTASOTAN
Larry Kazamias
SpartanMikey
Other Teams Pursuing That
WBill
tGreenWay
MasonGuy
InTenSity
Rocinante
17 posters

Go down

Has Minnie even been here since she was voted moderator? Empty Has Minnie even been here since she was voted moderator?

Post by Rocinante 2014-06-03, 14:41

So she's too good for us now?

Has Minnie even been here since she was voted moderator? Tumblr_lg63kyaX6V1qe3h1to1_500
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Has Minnie even been here since she was voted moderator? Empty Re: Has Minnie even been here since she was voted moderator?

Post by InTenSity 2014-06-03, 14:44

There are a lot of people who haven't been here since the beginning. Which is really too bad, because I think this place is getting better each week, but needs to hit a critical mass.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Has Minnie even been here since she was voted moderator? Empty Re: Has Minnie even been here since she was voted moderator?

Post by MasonGuy 2014-06-03, 14:48

You can really tell when a Mod is doing their job when you don't know that they are there.
MasonGuy
MasonGuy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2014-06-03, 14:50

MasonGuy wrote:You can really tell when a Mod is doing their job when you don't know that they are there.

Yeah, but Minnie is a great contributor. I've been wondering the same thing about her prolonged absence.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by WBill 2014-06-03, 14:51

What exactly is in the mod job description here besides, no frontal nudity.
WBill
WBill
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-06-03, 15:35

WBill wrote:What exactly is in the mod job description here besides, no frontal nudity.

I merge threads and that's about it. No nudity, no racism and whatever else is in the providers policy that this forum is hosted on.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-06-03, 16:58

Rocinante wrote:So she's too good for us now?

She doesn't want to misstep and have the pitchforks come out for her.  Has Minnie even been here since she was voted moderator? 1853518006 Has Minnie even been here since she was voted moderator? 1853518006 Has Minnie even been here since she was voted moderator? 1853518006 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanMikey 2014-06-03, 17:11

I've always wondered if she's hot.
SpartanMikey
SpartanMikey
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Kazamias 2014-06-03, 17:36

WBill wrote:What exactly is in the mod job description here besides, no frontal nudity.
I think if you're a mod you can post frontal nudity, if you're Minnie
Larry Kazamias
Larry Kazamias
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SPARTASOTAN 2014-06-03, 19:49

SpartanMikey wrote:I've always wondered if she's hot.
Undoubtedly, temps in the upper 80's where she lives.
SPARTASOTAN
SPARTASOTAN
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2014-06-04, 13:58

SpartanMikey wrote:I've always wondered if she's hot.

I suppose in her own way she is smoking.

Ask Fletch they dated.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanMikey 2014-06-04, 15:24

AvgMSUJoe wrote:

I suppose in her own way she is smoking.

Ask Fletch they dated.

Good enough answer for me, I suppose.
SpartanMikey
SpartanMikey
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-06-04, 17:10

MasonGuy wrote:You can really tell when a Mod is doing their job when you don't know that they are there.

nedgo skipped that day of mod school.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Brock Middlebrook 2014-06-05, 07:22

Do you even mod, sis?
Brock Middlebrook
Brock Middlebrook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-06-10, 18:00

Where the hell have you been?  What, you think you've got a life or something?  

You think you can just waltz in here and post pictures of kate upton and all will be forgiven?  

Okay you're right.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Minnie 2014-06-10, 18:12

Rocinante wrote:Where the hell have you been?  What, you think you've got a life or something?  

You think you can just waltz in here and post pictures of kate upton and all will be forgiven?  

Okay you're right.

Sorry I have been away for so long. I lost my job at the end of March, became homeless at the end of May, and moved to Cincy to live with my sister and her family while I look for a job in my industry (direct marketing).

To bring in some income, I am currently working a full-time retail job, so my current schedule varies from day to day and week to week.

There has been a lot of major change going on in my life and I've been dealing with all the fall-out and trying to get my life back on track. I haven't had a lot of time lately to be online other than to look for a job.

Hopefully the interview I had today will result in a job and I'll have more time soon to faff about around here.

Thanks for missing me and I'll try to make my presence known around here a little more often!
Minnie
Minnie
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2014-06-10, 18:34

Minnie wrote:

Hopefully the interview I had today will result in a job and I'll have more time soon to faff about around here.

Good luck, Minnie!
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen 2014-06-10, 18:37

Best of luck in your life changes Minnie.
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2014-06-10, 18:39

Minnie wrote:

Sorry I have been away for so long. I lost my job at the end of March, became homeless at the end of May, and moved to Cincy to live with my sister and her family while I look for a job in my industry (direct marketing).

To bring in some income, I am currently working a full-time retail job, so my current schedule varies from day to day and week to week.

There has been a lot of major change going on in my life and I've been dealing with all the fall-out and trying to get my life back on track. I haven't had a lot of time lately to be online other than to look for a job.

Thanks for missing me and I'll try to make my presence known around here a little more often!
Sounds like a rough patch. Hang in there, kiddo. tSwill is pulling for you!  Has Minnie even been here since she was voted moderator? 3434560931 

And whatever you do while in Cincy, do NOT eat any of that gross-as-shit Skyline chili
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Minnie 2014-06-10, 18:56

The Pantry wrote:
Sounds like a rough patch.  Hang in there, kiddo.  tSwill is pulling for you!   Has Minnie even been here since she was voted moderator? 3434560931 

And whatever you do while in Cincy, do NOT eat any of that gross-as-shit Skyline chili
No worries - I cannot stand the smell of Skyline chili.
Minnie
Minnie
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-06-10, 19:02

Sorry for your troubles, Minnie.  You are in my thoughts.

Late at night.  

While I'm alone.

Jacking it.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-06-10, 19:03

No seriously, hang in there kid.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Minnie 2014-06-10, 23:06

Rocinante wrote:Sorry for your troubles, Minnie.  You are in my thoughts.

Late at night.  

While I'm alone.

Jacking it.
That is the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me!
Minnie
Minnie
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-06-10, 23:12

Just saw this. Glad your health is ok. As for the rest...it will come around. Keep the faith and keep working hard. Best of luck and good to hear from you. Unfortunately I don't have any contacts in your field.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down