Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It Was Bowling Green, Atlanta, Sweden - Where Will The Next Terrorist Attack Be?

+3
DWags
kingstonlake
Robert J Sakimano
7 posters

Go down

It Was Bowling Green, Atlanta, Sweden - Where Will The Next Terrorist Attack Be? Empty It Was Bowling Green, Atlanta, Sweden - Where Will The Next Terrorist Attack Be?

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-02-23, 08:12

let's say that Trump can't get the terror attack he so desperately wants in the US.. where are you thinking?

It'll have to be somewhere very white, so as to scare the deplorables... ya know, an attack in Kabul doesn't exactly play all that much into their emotions as they're glued to the mainstream media..

so.. maybe Helsinki?? Lots of white people there..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

It Was Bowling Green, Atlanta, Sweden - Where Will The Next Terrorist Attack Be? Empty Re: It Was Bowling Green, Atlanta, Sweden - Where Will The Next Terrorist Attack Be?

Post by kingstonlake 2017-02-23, 08:34

Daytona 500.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

It Was Bowling Green, Atlanta, Sweden - Where Will The Next Terrorist Attack Be? Empty Re: It Was Bowling Green, Atlanta, Sweden - Where Will The Next Terrorist Attack Be?

Post by DWags 2017-02-23, 10:32

kingstonlake wrote:Daytona 500.

That's terrorism enough right there. Hairy backs and toothless women.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-02-23, 11:01

DWags wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:Daytona 500.

That's terrorism enough right there. Hairy backs and toothless women.
or.. Trump's base.

as desperately as he wants a terror attack, I don't think he wants a terror attack on his base..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-03-12, 13:31

Yesterday.....
Suspected explosion in southern Stockholm

- Several patrols were sent to the scene, where they found a car detonated, said investigators Åsa Hansson.
According to the police witnesses on the spot have told the facade and even the floor of the buildings shook in connection with the explosion.

...and another tonight....poor Sweden

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-03-12, 14:16

LooseGoose wrote:Yesterday.....

- Several patrols were sent to the scene, where they found a car detonated, said investigators Åsa Hansson.
According to the police witnesses on the spot have told the facade and even the floor of the buildings shook in connection with the explosion.

I don't think you get the purpose of this thread. Like at all.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-03-12, 19:03

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Yesterday.....

I don't think that you like the fact that Trump predicted it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-03-12, 19:07

LooseGoose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Trump predicted Obama was born outside the u.s. He predicted he was tapped in his tower, he predicted the numbers of unemployement mean nothing till they do, he predicted Flynn didn't speak to the russians he predicted sessions wasn't complicit in talking to the russians. He predicted he could shoot somebody on 5th avenue and grab their pussy and dumb asses would vote for him, thats why he ran as a republican.

He's like nostrafuckingdamas.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-03-12, 21:36

LooseGoose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

I'm sorry I don't put your God on a pedestal.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-04-07, 10:23

Here guys.....have some more laughs at Trump's predictions. Hope you enjoy yourselves.

The Spectator Index‏ @spectatorindex 18m18 minutes ago
More
BREAKING: Swedish Prime Minister says all indications are truck crashing into department store was 'a terror attack'

It Was Bowling Green, Atlanta, Sweden - Where Will The Next Terrorist Attack Be? C80IMMbU0AAhnZY
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-04-07, 10:27

LooseGoose wrote:Here guys.....have some more laughs at Trump's predictions. Hope you enjoy yourselves.

The Spectator Index‏ @spectatorindex 18m18 minutes ago
More
BREAKING: Swedish Prime Minister says all indications are truck crashing into department store was 'a terror attack'

Where did Trump say he was predicting anything? Take your revisionist history elsewhere.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-04-07, 10:30

LooseGoose wrote:Here guys.....have some more laughs at Trump's predictions.  Hope you enjoy yourselves.

The Spectator Index‏ @spectatorindex  18m18 minutes ago
More

And you're enjoying posting a picture of dead people to win at the internet?

That seems kind of messed up.

(I edited the picture out, because it seems incredibly crass.)
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-04-07, 10:41

NigelUno wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Here guys.....have some more laughs at Trump's predictions.  Hope you enjoy yourselves.

The Spectator Index‏ @spectatorindex  18m18 minutes ago
More

And you're enjoying posting a picture of dead people to win at the internet?

That seems kind of messed up.

(I edited the picture out, because it seems incredibly crass.)

I predict there will be a terror attack in Europe. I'll be right.

Trump never "predicted". He said it happened.

Big difference. Try to follow.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2017-04-07, 10:46

Bob is a prophet...

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-39531108
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-04-07, 11:07

Most deadly terror attack in MI was in Bath MI, 1927.

Homegrown domestic terrorism

GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2017-04-07, 11:19

GRR Spartan wrote:Most deadly terror attack in MI was in Bath MI, 1927.

Homegrown domestic terrorism

And there's the dog whistle..
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down