Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Center Court Logo Kiss Is Our Best Tradition

+6
aualum06
Other Teams Pursuing That
WhiteBoyHatcher
Cameron
CheesySpartan
Clarett's Folly
10 posters

Go down

The Center Court Logo Kiss Is Our Best Tradition Empty The Center Court Logo Kiss Is Our Best Tradition

Post by Clarett's Folly 2017-02-26, 21:36

True or false?
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The Center Court Logo Kiss Is Our Best Tradition Empty Re: The Center Court Logo Kiss Is Our Best Tradition

Post by CheesySpartan 2017-02-26, 21:45

True. Saw the first one with Respert in person as a student. Bought the framed pic from SBS soon after. Don't know what happened to it with 7 or 8 moves since.
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

The Center Court Logo Kiss Is Our Best Tradition Empty Re: The Center Court Logo Kiss Is Our Best Tradition

Post by Cameron 2017-02-26, 21:48

True. What's second?
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-02-26, 21:48

100%

Wish it gained more traction nationally but then again we're Michigan State and don't have gold or wings or marijuana on our helmets
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-02-26, 21:49

Cameron wrote:True. What's second?

Drinking.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2017-02-26, 21:57

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Cameron wrote:True. What's second?

Drinking.

Rioting regardless of the outcome of the tourney.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2017-02-26, 21:58

CheesySpartan wrote:True. Saw the first one with Respert in person as a student. Bought the framed pic from SBS soon after. Don't know what happened to it with 7 or 8 moves since.

We're probably only 10 years away from this being a piece of trivia.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-02-26, 22:03

Clarett's Folly wrote:

Drinking.

Rioting regardless of the outcome of the tourney.

Cedar Village could use the remodeling anyway. Fuck it.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2017-02-26, 22:12

Put the S back
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2017-02-26, 22:58

aualum06 wrote:Put the S back

No man come on! Branding!
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-02-26, 23:01

-1. The Spartan helmet is the shit.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2017-02-26, 23:06

Alternative suggestion: Gruff Sparty at center court.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-02-26, 23:22

Like I said in the game thread, for Senior Day only, just paint a small block S on the helmet. That'll give the players something to aim for instead of a big green blob, and will give television viewers unfamiliar w/the tradition a more obvious explanation/understanding.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-02-26, 23:27

??? I don't get it. It's very obvious. They're kissing center court. Doesn't matter if it's block S or Spartan head. Very obvious, awesome tradition that just has not been picked up on/run with by the networks. It's almost like we need a SID to promote this kind of shit.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-02-26, 23:33

Yeah I think Greenway just ripped his bong after dinner or something.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-02-26, 23:51

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Yeah I think Greenway just ripped his bong after dinner or something.

You got a problem with that?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-02-26, 23:55

tGreenWay wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Yeah I think Greenway just ripped his bong after dinner or something.

More jealous than anything.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-02-26, 23:57

tGreenWay wrote:

More jealous than anything.

You're the one living in a state with legal weed. I'm the jealous one and I'll bet I'm not alone.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2017-02-27, 00:34

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:??? I don't get it. It's very obvious. They're kissing center court. Doesn't matter if it's block S or Spartan head. Very obvious, awesome tradition that just has not been picked up on/run with by the networks. It's almost like we need a SID to promote this kind of shit.

fire hollis
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-02-27, 00:37

Clarett's Folly wrote:

Alternative suggestion: Gruff Sparty at center court.

If it were up to me, Gruff Sparty would be on everything. I love that logo so much, I'd paste it all over the place. If I designed the uniforms, there'd probably be 3 or 4 on the shorts alone. It would be a little weird to have the guys kiss Gruff Sparty on Senior Day though...

tGreenWay wrote:Like I said in the game thread, for Senior Day only, just paint a small block S on the helmet. That'll give the players something to aim for instead of a big green blob, and will give television viewers unfamiliar w/the tradition a more obvious explanation/understanding.

I like this idea. I have been smoking and drinking, but that's usually true when I'm watching the games too, so it would work out.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-02-27, 00:38

Blanch32 wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:??? I don't get it. It's very obvious. They're kissing center court. Doesn't matter if it's block S or Spartan head. Very obvious, awesome tradition that just has not been picked up on/run with by the networks. It's almost like we need a SID to promote this kind of shit.

fire hollis

The Center Court Logo Kiss Is Our Best Tradition Dde
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2017-02-27, 00:56

Hell no
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-02-27, 07:46

it's fine and dandy but no way in heck would I put my lips on that floor..

of course, I probably wouldn't make the team, anyway, so it will likely never be an issue.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-02-27, 07:53

Robert J Sakimano wrote:it's fine and dandy but no way in heck would I put my lips on that floor..

of course, I probably wouldn't make the team, anyway, so it will likely never be an issue.

Good morning, Bob.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-02-27, 07:55

Cameron wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:it's fine and dandy but no way in heck would I put my lips on that floor..

Good morning, Bob.
hey, man.. how was your weekend??
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-02-27, 08:07

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Cameron wrote:

Good morning, Bob.
hey, man.. how was your weekend??

It was laid back but good. Caught up on sleep and watched the Spartans pound Vadger, can't complain about that.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-02-27, 08:08

Cameron wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: hey, man.. how was your weekend??

It was laid back but good. Caught up on sleep and watched the Spartans pound Vadger, can't complain about that.
sweet.

Mine was good, too - thanks for asking.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-02-27, 08:11

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Cameron wrote:

sweet.

The Center Court Logo Kiss Is Our Best Tradition 502811600 Sorry Bob, how was your weekend? Did the return of the cold cramp your style?
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-02-27, 08:14

Cameron wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
sweet.

The Center Court Logo Kiss Is Our Best Tradition 502811600 Sorry Bob, how was your weekend? Did the return of the cold cramp your style?
The Center Court Logo Kiss Is Our Best Tradition 502811600

weekend was good.. East Lansing hoops Friday, went over to Grand Rapids Saturday for some music and beer.. not too much going on yesterday. I actually prefer the cold.. I don't do heat real well - so I'm down with this weather.

The Center Court Logo Kiss Is Our Best Tradition 969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-02-27, 08:29

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Cameron wrote:

weekend was good.. East Lansing hoops Friday, went over to Grand Rapids Saturday for some music and beer.. not too much going on yesterday. I actually prefer the cold.. I don't do heat real well - so I'm down with this weather.

You didn't help coach up the East Lansing Mavens for the big games to come?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-02-27, 08:31

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: The Center Court Logo Kiss Is Our Best Tradition 502811600

You didn't help coach up the East Lansing Mavens for the big games to come?

no - between you and me, I'm kinda scared of those chicks.. Shocked
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2017-02-27, 08:34

what if they replace the Spartan head with bernie sanders face? how about che Guerra?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-02-27, 08:37

Blanch32 wrote:

what if they replace the Spartan head with bernie sanders face? how about che Guerra?

God damn. What a deep thinker you are. Truly, a towering intellect. Able to name check the great Che Guerra in casual conversation. That's fucking impressive, man.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2017-02-27, 08:41

Cameron wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

God damn. What a deep thinker you are. Truly, a towering intellect. Able to name check the great Che Guerra in casual conversation. That's fucking impressive, man.

i want3d to go witb stalin, but with bobs new found hatred of russia, i decided to go in another direction. perhaps Mao would have worked better sinc3 bob now fears the chinese?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-02-27, 09:02

Blanch32 wrote:
Cameron wrote:

i want3d to go witb stalin, but with bobs new found hatred of russia, i decided to go in another direction.  perhaps Mao would have worked better sinc3 bob now fears the chinese?

For fuck's sake, man, 3 is not e.

Let's get real for a minute. You do that shit on purpose, right? Because any competent typist looks at the screen while they're typing and sees the errors as they happen (and corrects them). Any incompetent typist looks at their fingers to see which key they are hitting, and knows when they hit the 3 instead of the e. So what the fuck are you doing? Are you doing some super advanced, no-look posting shit? If so, teach me your ways. I want to be on your level.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2017-02-27, 11:02

Cameron wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

i want3d to go witb stalin, but with bobs new found hatred of russia, i decided to go in another direction.  perhaps Mao would have worked better sinc3 bob now fears the chinese?

For fuck's sake, man, 3 is not e.

Let's get real for a minute. You do that shit on purpose, right? Because any competent typist looks at the screen while they're typing and sees the errors as they happen (and corrects them). Any incompetent typist looks at their fingers to see which key they are hitting, and knows when they hit the 3 instead of the e. So what the fuck are you doing? Are you doing some super advanced, no-look posting shit? If so, teach me your ways. I want to be on your level.

i have a buddy who can no look text using the 12 key digits. phone in pocket. no jok3. dude is a genius
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-02-27, 13:17

You didn't answer my question.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2017-02-27, 13:24

Cameron wrote:You didn't answer my question.

precisely
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down