Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Us hard working white people pay for your health care.

+3
AnomanderRake
GRR Spartan
DWags
7 posters

Go down

Us hard working white people pay for your health care.  Empty Us hard working white people pay for your health care.

Post by DWags 2017-02-27, 21:47

Who do you think this guy voted for?

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Us hard working white people pay for your health care.  Empty Re: Us hard working white people pay for your health care.

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-02-28, 01:58

Its too bad the lady getting lectured didn't ask Uncle Cracker where his people came from.

He certainly didn't look like a native American tribe member.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Us hard working white people pay for your health care.  Empty Re: Us hard working white people pay for your health care.

Post by DWags 2017-02-28, 06:00

GRR Spartan wrote:Its too bad the lady getting lectured didn't ask Uncle Cracker where his people came from.

He certainly didn't look like a native American tribe member.

He's saying it to a brown lady making minimum wage working hard at a Walmart. Telling her to go back to "her country". They came out in force November 8.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AnomanderRake 2017-02-28, 08:38

Ironic considering red states are filled with white rural poor that are far more dependent on federal funding and social programs to survive than blue states are.
AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-02-28, 08:43

AnomanderRake wrote:Ironic considering red states are filled with white rural poor that are far more dependent on federal funding and social programs to survive than blue states are.

Yeah... i mean, I don't know that guy personally so maybe I'm way wrong, but if I were a betting man I'd bet that his complain that "he pays for her health care," if his taxes went immediately to her hospital bills then it probably covers the first tongue depressor. If anything at all.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2017-02-28, 13:34

Is he wrong though, Wags?

The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-02-28, 13:38

The_Dude wrote:Is he wrong though, Wags?

What about the good working brown people?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-02-28, 14:58

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
The_Dude wrote:Is he wrong though, Wags?

Holy shit. Dude is a dumb fuck. We pay for everyone. School? Jesus, we ask everyone to pay for your kids my kids any fucking kid that came into this world that isn't ours. What's the difference? you have 7 kids I have zero. I'm paying for your kids school in public schools. Many of us have matriculated on the benevolence of this, but I be god damned if we want to pay for a brown five year old who starved and was dehydrated going through the desert not knowing what the fuck is going on. Not that kid. But all the dumb fucks who have 5 kids, well they're mericans. not mexicans, we'll pay for those fuckers. Matter of fact dumb ass back woods crackers who get medicaid, who get free public education voted for trump. Cause "damn aliens". Ima pay for all the kids around long as they Mericans.

All that shit aside. I know I waste my breath on racists like Dude. He won't be able to wrap his head around this shit. But the dumb ass cracker at Walmart was looking right at a brown lady. A hard working minimum wage brown lady doing her job, paying fucking taxes, here legally unless Walmart is hiring illegals. He then points to her and says "Why don't you go back to your country and straighten that out". WTF is wrong with him? We have assholes in tis country like that. Guy didn't look native American to me. Maybe he is. But unless he's willing to admit this isn't his country either, he can stop with the superior shit. "I've been here for five generations. Shut the fuck up cracker.

Anyway, there are litterally millions of people like that guy. Millions. Buckle up. There will be more and more of that shit going on.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-02-28, 15:03

DWags wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Holy shit. Dude is a dumb fuck. We pay for everyone. School? Jesus, we ask everyone to pay for your kids my kids any fucking kid that came into this world that isn't ours. What's the difference? you have 7 kids I have zero. I'm paying for your kids school in public schools. Many of us have matriculated on the benevolence of this, but I be god damned if we want to pay for a brown five year old who starved and was dehydrated going through the desert not knowing what the fuck is going on. Not that kid. But all the dumb fucks who have 5 kids, well they're mericans. not mexicans, we'll pay for those fuckers. Matter of fact dumb ass back woods crackers who get medicaid, who get free public education voted for trump. Cause "damn aliens". Ima pay for all the kids around long as they Mericans.

All that shit aside. I know I waste my breath on racists like Dude. He won't be able to wrap his head around this shit. But the dumb ass cracker at Walmart was looking right at a brown lady. A hard working minimum wage brown lady doing her job, paying fucking taxes, here legally unless Walmart is hiring illegals. He then points to her and says "Why don't you go back to your country and straighten that out". WTF is wrong with him? We have assholes in tis country like that. Guy didn't look native American to me. Maybe he is. But unless he's willing to admit this isn't his country either, he can stop with the superior shit. "I've been here for five generations. Shut the fuck up cracker.

Anyway, there are litterally millions of people like that guy. Millions. Buckle up. There will be more and more of that shit going on.

You have at least one daughter dwags. Pretty sure two actually.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-02-28, 15:05

DWags wrote:Dude is a dumb fuck.....

....Matter of fact dumb ass back woods crackers....

....I know I waste my breath on racists like Dude

We've had a few nuts on this board in its short history but Dwags, you're my favorite.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-02-28, 15:05

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
DWags wrote:

They're crackers, too.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-02-28, 15:08

DWags wrote:

Two. I was using 7 and zero as examples. Trav. 90% of more of the people in America have matriculated through public schools.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-02-28, 15:09

I just wanted to make sure you didn't forget about them dwags.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-02-28, 15:13

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I just wanted to make sure you didn't forget about them dwags.

Forget about who?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-02-28, 15:16

DWags wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I just wanted to make sure you didn't forget about them dwags.

Forget about who?

Your two daughters dwags.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-02-28, 15:22

DWags wrote:

Forget about who?

Leave his daughters alone, you've got all you need in the Mio babe.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-02-28, 15:28

LooseGoose wrote:

I think we're heading up to Mio in July Goose
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-02-28, 15:30

We did some tubing on the Au Sable probably about 10 years ago now. Ended up in Mio... or maybe we started in Mio. I forget.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AnomanderRake 2017-02-28, 15:34

I have zero kids. Quit spending all my hard earned tax dollars ya worthless mooches!

JK I love you all, peace, love, prosperity etc.
AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-02-28, 15:45

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:We did some tubing on the Au Sable probably about 10 years ago now. Ended up in Mio... or maybe we started in Mio. I forget.

Probably started here, very few trips end in Mio because of our lovely dam.

Us hard working white people pay for your health care.  355d59dd-9e2a-4674-9216-41be4f196d1a
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-02-28, 15:47

LooseGoose wrote:

I think we're heading up to Mio in July Goose

We're gonna have so much fun tubing, 4wheeling, fishing, baking, blazing - how in the hell will we fit it in one month?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down