Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a Shock to Absolutely Nobody, The Fragile Right Wing Snowflakes Are Upset Again..

+4
GRR Spartan
Travis of the Cosmos
DWags
Robert J Sakimano
8 posters

Go down

In a Shock to Absolutely Nobody, The Fragile Right Wing Snowflakes Are Upset Again..  Empty In a Shock to Absolutely Nobody, The Fragile Right Wing Snowflakes Are Upset Again..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-03-14, 15:13

Caution: Mainstream Media Link Below:

Marco Rubio Upset at Snoop Dogg Video

WASHINGTON -- Florida Sen. Marco Rubio says Snoop Dogg shouldn’t have shot a toy gun at a clown dressed as President Donald Trump in a music video released over the weekend.

The video shows Snoop shooting at the Trump character with a gun that releases a flag with the word, “bang.”

In a Shock to Absolutely Nobody, The Fragile Right Wing Snowflakes Are Upset Again..  502811600 In a Shock to Absolutely Nobody, The Fragile Right Wing Snowflakes Are Upset Again..  502811600 In a Shock to Absolutely Nobody, The Fragile Right Wing Snowflakes Are Upset Again..  502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

In a Shock to Absolutely Nobody, The Fragile Right Wing Snowflakes Are Upset Again..  Empty Re: In a Shock to Absolutely Nobody, The Fragile Right Wing Snowflakes Are Upset Again..

Post by Guest 2017-03-14, 17:47

I'm not upset Bob. I expect violence from the left when they lose. The children can't stand not getting their way so they throw temper tantrums. They shot Kennedy, tried to shoot Ford multiple times, shot Reagan - it's what they do.

It's too much to expect them to grow up because like children there's always a new generation of them coming along.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

In a Shock to Absolutely Nobody, The Fragile Right Wing Snowflakes Are Upset Again..  Empty Re: In a Shock to Absolutely Nobody, The Fragile Right Wing Snowflakes Are Upset Again..

Post by DWags 2017-03-14, 18:42

just stop. You defend a liar and pussy grabber like he's the coach of your favorite team.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-03-14, 18:59

DWags wrote:just stop. You defend a liar and pussy grabber like he's the coach of your favorite team.

Some part of me thinks that goose is like paul ryan, publically defend the guy but when he's doing p90x with his bros in the gym he's like "dog is nuts, I'm just trying to get what I can out of it."

Another part of me thinks goose actually believes what he says. But it's a smaller part. Like 70/30 that Goose is just acting like paul ryan.

Incidentally I think paul ryan is an awful awful awful human being. So, acting like him isn't really a compliment.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-03-14, 22:50

Comrade Goosechev will support a President and Congress that tramples rights of women, workers and the environment so long as abortion is stopped.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-03-15, 07:54

LooseGoose wrote:I'm not upset Bob.   I expect violence from the left when they lose.   The children can't stand not getting their way so they throw temper tantrums.   They shot Kennedy, tried to shoot Ford multiple times, shot Reagan - it's what they do.  

It's too much to expect them to grow up because like children there's always a new generation of them coming along.
I hate to tell you this.. but it was a music video. I know that right wing snowflakes have fragile emotions.. so I'm sorry that a music video upsets you.

by the way, you're the one supporting a racist, sexist, misogynistic sexual predator.. I'm not sure we need you to lecture anyone on morality.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-03-15, 07:58

LooseGoose wrote:I'm not upset Bob.   I expect violence from the left when they lose.   The children can't stand not getting their way so they throw temper tantrums.   They shot Kennedy, tried to shoot Ford multiple times, shot Reagan - it's what they do.  

Settle down Goose. You sound like a crazy person.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-03-15, 07:58

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

I hate to tell you this.. but it was a music video. I know that right wing snowflakes have fragile emotions.. so I'm sorry that a music video upsets you.

by the way, you're the one supporting a racist, sexist, misogynistic sexual predator.. I'm not sure we need you to lecture anyone on morality.

But the shooter was a black guy in the video. Are we sure he wasn't Muslim ?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-03-15, 08:20

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Sorry that the facts bother you.

You didn't hear about any Tea Partiers shooting at Clinton or Obama. It's not something they do.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-03-15, 08:39

Wait, someone shot at Donald Trump? That's horrible.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-03-15, 08:39

LooseGoose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

You didn't hear about any Tea Partiers shooting at Clinton or Obama.  It's not something they do.

What facts? You lie and troll all of the time. Not too many people believe anything you say on this board when it comes to politics. You really are kind of nuts about a lot of this stuff. Dialing it down about 10 notches or so could do you some good.

But you won't, because you feel the need to defend your team all of the time, so whatever. I'm just saying you put a crazy cherry on top of your crazy Sundae in this thread.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-03-15, 08:51

LooseGoose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

You didn't hear about any Tea Partiers shooting at Clinton or Obama. It's not something they do.

Anyone could produce any number of photos showing tea partiers making references to hanging obama or actually hanging some kind of manican thing or burning things etc etc. but they won't because you knew that when you posted this.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-03-15, 08:54

At least radicals take shots at people under heavy armed guard versus murdering innocent civilians excercising their rights to do with their body as they see fit.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-03-15, 08:56

I think radicals on the left are more open about what they hate and what they're willing to do to combated it. Radicals on the right are more secretive sucker punch types.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-03-15, 09:12

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Anyone could produce any number of photos showing tea partiers making references to hanging obama or actually hanging some kind of manican thing or burning things etc etc. but they won't because you knew that when you posted this.

You're actually going to compare a drawing on the internet to a shooting? Yeah that's Apples and Apples.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-03-15, 09:16

LooseGoose wrote:

You're actually going to compare a drawing on the internet to a shooting?  Yeah that's Apples and Apples.

Who got shot? Quit lying about shit or start providing links Goose.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-03-15, 09:41

LooseGoose wrote:

You're actually going to compare a drawing on the internet to a shooting? Yeah that's Apples and Apples.

Drawing? Come on goose. This was at actual protests. You know that. You do.

Also "a shooting?" Come on goose. Stop.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-03-15, 09:49

LooseGoose wrote:

You googled spy microwaves. Google Obama hung in effigy. Let us know what you find.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2017-03-15, 10:34

Does the left think their anti American, burn down our democracy because we lost strategy is going to pay dividends for them?

I, for one, can only help the mentally deranged left keeps acting like a bunch of freaks they are. More and more people in the middle are fleeing the left in horror. Completely out of touch.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down