Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fat, overweight movie/TV stars - e.g. Lena Dunham

+5
The Pantry
Clarett's Folly
y2kMgrad
Death Roe
TheReal_LWS
9 posters

Go down

Fat, overweight movie/TV stars - e.g. Lena Dunham  Empty Re: Fat, overweight movie/TV stars - e.g. Lena Dunham

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-03-18, 12:36

Driven? That fat, sexual-abusing ho hasn't worked a day in her life.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Fat, overweight movie/TV stars - e.g. Lena Dunham  Empty Re: Fat, overweight movie/TV stars - e.g. Lena Dunham

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-03-18, 12:38

gHost Spartan wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:Driven? That fat, sexual-abusing ho hasn't worked a day in her life.
Hmmm she's a genius

If by genius you mean she wrote a pilot and HBO saw her as a normal girl that other fat, lazy girls could relate to, then yes.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-03-18, 16:35

Fat, overweight movie/TV stars - e.g. Lena Dunham  Giphy
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad 2017-03-18, 17:19

I've never heard of this person.
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-03-18, 17:22

y2kMgrad wrote:I've never heard of this person.

Lucky. In a normal reality she would be unknown, sitting on the couch eating junk food and having a coronary at the age of 40.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2017-03-18, 22:39

TheReal_LWS wrote:
gHost Spartan wrote:
Hmmm she's a genius

If by genius you mean she wrote a pilot and HBO saw her as a normal girl that other fat, lazy girls could relate to, then yes.

It's a good thing you make so much more than she does so that you can throw such shade.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2017-03-19, 01:11

Me either. Yet another riveting ghost thread.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-03-19, 01:48

Lws seems bitter. Shocking.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-03-19, 03:04

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Lws seems bitter. Shocking.

And the most judgmental on here, too, which doesn't bode well for his afterlife. Seems like he's only pious when it's convenient.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Izzo Court 2017-03-19, 07:18

Lets be honest here, we all know the OP wants to tongue punch her fart box.
Izzo Court
Izzo Court
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-03-19, 09:29

tGreenWay wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Lws seems bitter. Shocking.

And the most judgmental on here, too, which doesn't bode well for his afterlife. Seems like he's only pious when it's convenient.

Bible thumpers like him are despicable people.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2017-03-19, 10:07

TheReal_LWS wrote:
gHost Spartan wrote:
Hmmm she's a genius

And th3 NYC critics deemed brilliant, since well, the plot is based in their own city....
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2017-03-19, 10:12

gHost Spartan wrote:
Izzo Court wrote:Lets be honest here, we all know the OP wants to tongue punch her fart box.
It's funny, I think her show is really good but I can't watch it because I find her so disgusting and she's naked all the time, I just can't watch. But I think she's a great writer. It'd be much better if she'd just write and direct and let someone else play her role.

That's the part that bothers me the most. forget the extreme lib view point. how about you all get naked and show some tit or no one does. while no one is having sex with bras on, it only makes those scenes worse when her bag is on display the scene before.

.....and no self respecting Spartan in NYC would ever fuck your character. ever. total fantasy
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down