Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wisconsin just destroyed my bracket

+7
Blanch32
tGreenWay
Watch Out Pylon!
y2kMgrad
InTenSity
Death Roe
TheReal_LWS
11 posters

Go down

Wisconsin just destroyed my bracket Empty Wisconsin just destroyed my bracket

Post by TheReal_LWS Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:25 pm

I know none of you turds give a crap, but screw Wisconsin. They are always messing something up.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Wisconsin just destroyed my bracket Empty Re: Wisconsin just destroyed my bracket

Post by Death Roe Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:26 pm

Great thread.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Wisconsin just destroyed my bracket Empty Re: Wisconsin just destroyed my bracket

Post by TheReal_LWS Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:27 pm

Death Roe wrote:Great thread.

Thanks.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:52 pm

Hey, attention whore. There are threads about what's going on with the NCAA. You could join those, that would be cool.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:54 pm

Had Villanova to the Elite Eight. Whatever, I root for the all the B1G teams in the Tourney regardless of my bracket.

And everyone said the B1G was overrated. Wisconsin just destroyed my bracket 502811600
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:02 pm

Mods, please delete.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:03 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Mods, please delete.

Or merge. Either work.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:03 pm

InTenSity wrote:Hey, attention whore. There are threads about what's going on with the NCAA. You could join those, that would be cool.

This.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:09 pm

this. but I'm good with it
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:12 pm

Congrats to Wisky! This tourney starting to bring it
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:14 pm

Lws. You might want to retract your comment about ghost and I being at odds with each other on the rcmb. I'm actually going to meet up with him next month in a north eastern city. We actually text each other every day
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:34 pm

tanfan! wrote:Lws. You might want to retract your comment about ghost and I being at odds with each other on the rcmb. I'm actually going to meet up with him next month in a north eastern city. We actually text each other every day
I knew the sex was too good to keep you guys at odds for real (or for long if the e-fight was at all real).
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:47 pm

MiamiSpartan wrote:
tanfan! wrote:Lws. You might want to retract your comment about ghost and I being at odds with each other on the rcmb. I'm actually going to meet up with him next month in a north eastern city. We actually text each other every day
I knew the sex was too good to keep you guys at odds for real (or for long if the e-fight was at all real).

The asshole posted a comment that I made an antisemetic comment about his daughter and we are at odds with each other. Some people are so fucked up.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:17 pm

Surprise buttsex for ghost?
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:48 pm

Hey lws. You're a sucker. Lol. I'm looking forward to seeing ghost. No I'm not lying booger butt. We text every day and or email each other.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:49 pm

Jake from State Farm wrote:

Surprise buttsex for ghost?

Is there any other kind of sex?
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down