Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Story has it all - Aussie kid tries to impress hot backpacker by swimming with crocs

+8
DWags
I.B. Fine
Blanch32
Robert J Sakimano
Watch Out Pylon!
goodbar
Floyd Robertson
WhiteBoyHatcher
12 posters

Go down

Story has it all - Aussie kid tries to impress hot backpacker by swimming with crocs Empty Story has it all - Aussie kid tries to impress hot backpacker by swimming with crocs

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Tue 21 Mar 2017 - 11:03

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/witness-describes-terrifying-moment-man-grabbed-by-crocodile/news-story/0ef19f80caeb7aaaa90863dc8fb138f9

“I started telling (her) about backpackers are more likely to get eaten by crocodiles than Australians so we decided to go down to the river and test the theory,” he said.

Mr de Paauw said the crocodile immediately grabbed his arm and didn’t let go when he punched it in the snout, only finally releasing him when he gouged it in the eye.

Mr De Paauw said he had consumed “about ten cups of goon” before jumping in the river but denied he was “one of the stupidest people around” simply replying “haters gonna hate”.

Whitsunday MP Jason Costigan said most locals would know not to jump into the Johnstone River.

“Most people have got common sense ... we can’t legislate to protect dickheads, but we need to be protecting the community, public safety and our tourism reputation are priority,” he said.

Story has it all - Aussie kid tries to impress hot backpacker by swimming with crocs 1899c09a22516d036aeb35c135a611dd?width=650

Story has it all - Aussie kid tries to impress hot backpacker by swimming with crocs 64add85ecb3a541ec2905854f2f15134?width=316
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Story has it all - Aussie kid tries to impress hot backpacker by swimming with crocs Empty Re: Story has it all - Aussie kid tries to impress hot backpacker by swimming with crocs

Post by Floyd Robertson Tue 21 Mar 2017 - 11:07

Mods please merge with "Oh, Australia" thread.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Story has it all - Aussie kid tries to impress hot backpacker by swimming with crocs Empty Re: Story has it all - Aussie kid tries to impress hot backpacker by swimming with crocs

Post by goodbar Tue 21 Mar 2017 - 11:08

that bites.
goodbar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Tue 21 Mar 2017 - 11:10

Whitsunday MP Jason Costigan said most locals would know not to jump into the Johnstone River.

“Most people have got common sense ....we can’t legislate to protect dickheads, but we need to be protecting the community, public safety and our tourism reputation are priority,” he said.

I don't know who this guy is but I want to vote for him.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 21 Mar 2017 - 11:10

“Most people have got common sense ... we can’t legislate to protect dickheads"
Story has it all - Aussie kid tries to impress hot backpacker by swimming with crocs 502811600 Story has it all - Aussie kid tries to impress hot backpacker by swimming with crocs 502811600 Story has it all - Aussie kid tries to impress hot backpacker by swimming with crocs 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Tue 21 Mar 2017 - 12:46

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
“Most people have got common sense ... we can’t legislate to protect dickheads"
Story has it all - Aussie kid tries to impress hot backpacker by swimming with crocs 502811600 Story has it all - Aussie kid tries to impress hot backpacker by swimming with crocs 502811600 Story has it all - Aussie kid tries to impress hot backpacker by swimming with crocs 502811600

Why you laughing Bob? he's talking to you and your snowflakes
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine Tue 21 Mar 2017 - 13:32

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

“Most people have got common sense ....we can’t legislate to protect dickheads, but we need to be protecting the community, public safety and our tourism reputation are priority,” he said.

You can't, there's only dickheads on the ballot.

By the way, did he woo the backpacker, or did she just laugh and hike away.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue 21 Mar 2017 - 13:38

If he still has his arm, it's not as funny.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Tue 21 Mar 2017 - 13:40

I.B. Fine wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

dickhead wrote:“I just wanted to show the backpacker. I got her number and her name is Sophie,” he told Nova FM’s Fitzy and Wippa on Monday.

Also says she is 24 and he is 18. Well done young dickhead.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine Tue 21 Mar 2017 - 13:41

I'm waiting for the protesters saying it's cruelty to animals to poke it in the eye, .....and deprive it of a meal.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue 21 Mar 2017 - 13:43

I'd like to put my shrimp in her Barbie.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue 21 Mar 2017 - 13:43

I.B. Fine wrote:I'm waiting for the protesters saying it's cruelty to animals to poke it in the eye, .....and deprive it of a meal.

In this particular case, it is
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by goodbar Tue 21 Mar 2017 - 14:02

I.B. Fine wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

she said, "lator gator" and hiked away.
goodbar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad Tue 21 Mar 2017 - 14:04

10 cups of goon = 0 poon.
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Tue 21 Mar 2017 - 14:04

DWags wrote:If he still has his arm, it's not as funny.

Story has it all - Aussie kid tries to impress hot backpacker by swimming with crocs Chubs
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Tue 21 Mar 2017 - 16:15

What is goon?
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue 21 Mar 2017 - 16:22

y2kMgrad wrote:10 cups of goon = 0 poon.

Story has it all - Aussie kid tries to impress hot backpacker by swimming with crocs 502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Tue 21 Mar 2017 - 16:24

y2kMgrad wrote:10 cups of goon = 0 poon.

You are pretty much the only Michigan grad/fan that is cool.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Tue 21 Mar 2017 - 16:27

What a croc of shit.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue 21 Mar 2017 - 16:53

tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down