Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barack Obama has to be reminded to put his hand over his heart for the national anthem.

+6
GRR Spartan
DWags
The_Dude
kingstonlake
Robert J Sakimano
Rocinante
10 posters

Go down

Barack Obama has to be reminded to put his hand over his heart for the national anthem. Empty Barack Obama has to be reminded to put his hand over his heart for the national anthem.

Post by Rocinante Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:11 pm

Oh Wait.

Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Barack Obama has to be reminded to put his hand over his heart for the national anthem. Empty Re: Barack Obama has to be reminded to put his hand over his heart for the national anthem.

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:47 am

Rocinante wrote:Oh Wait.

wonder what level of abuse she had to endure in private after that.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Barack Obama has to be reminded to put his hand over his heart for the national anthem. Empty Re: Barack Obama has to be reminded to put his hand over his heart for the national anthem.

Post by kingstonlake Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:38 am

Pretty sure under this administration that the flag is required to pay respect to Trump. Not vice versa.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:38 am

I'm fucking outraged
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:45 am

I remember when the pubs went crazy because Obama got off a helicopter with a cup of coffee and kind of used it to saloot a soldier who was salooting him. Now, trump is being skewed because he had to be nudged. Truth is I thought it was overreacting then and it is now. But I do love how the outraged pubs of the saloot don't give a shit about this. As usual hypocrites
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:13 am

DWags wrote:I remember when the pubs went crazy because Obama got off a helicopter with a cup of coffee and kind of used it to saloot a soldier who was salooting him. Now, trump is being skewed because he had to be nudged. Truth is I thought it was overreacting then and it is now. But I do love how the outraged pubs of the saloot don't give a shit about this. As usual hypocrites
in their defense, Obama was a successful, educated black man with class and a lovely family.. thus reminding them of everything they hate about America.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:30 am

If you're not a Republican or a self labeled "conservative" or "libertarian" you are not a patriot and hate the flag and everything American stands for.

GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:36 am

The_Dude wrote:I'm fucking outraged

No you're not. Trump's core values, bigotry, lack of class, and disrespect of women and minorities touch a special place in many conservative hearts. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and suggest you see him as a personal and political role model?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:46 am

DWags wrote:I remember when the pubs went crazy because Obama got off a helicopter with a cup of coffee and kind of used it to saloot a soldier who was salooting him. Now, trump is being skewed because he had to be nudged. Truth is I thought it was overreacting then and it is now. But I do love how the outraged pubs of the saloot don't give a shit about this. As usual hypocrites

Did we enter a new era where only one party has a monopoly on hypocrisy?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:00 am

Floyd Robertson wrote:

To be fair, I only see a smattering of democrats saying "oh my God he forgot his hand on his heart during the anthem he's so awful." I mostly see people saying "what would you assholes have to say if it were obama doing that?" Meaning they aren't really ripping trump apart about it, they're ripping up the idiots who lose their mind if a democrat does that, but don't care at all if it's a republican.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:02 am

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

To be fair, I only see a smattering of democrats saying "oh my God he forgot his hand on his heart during the anthem he's so awful." I mostly see people saying "what would you assholes have to say if it were obama doing that?" Meaning they aren't really ripping trump apart about it, they're ripping up the idiots who lose their mind if a democrat does that, but don't care at all if it's a republican.
yep - when the POTUS admits to sexually assaulting women, I don't really care whether or not he puts his hand over his heart during the national anthem.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:03 am

Floyd Robertson wrote:

To be fair, I was speaking in the broader sense.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:07 am

Floyd Robertson wrote:

To be fair, then say that in a thread about a specific topic.

Fuck you floyd. Fuck you. I hate you forever now and never want to talk to you again.

Miss you.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:10 am

Floyd Robertson wrote:

No, both parties pretty much are.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:29 am

Floyd Robertson wrote:

To be fair, then say that in a thread about a specific topic.

Fuck you floyd. Fuck you. I hate you forever now and never want to talk to you again.

Miss you.

That sounds like a conversation I have with myself all the time.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:45 am

I care. I'm outraged. He should be fucking impeached.

Not so much about that as much as allowing the Obamas to out glitz him.....
But despite concerns, all seemed to go off without a hitch. It was lower key and less flashy than in years past.
21,000 people and 18,000 eggs: The Trump White House holds its first Easter Egg Roll
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:49 am

LooseGoose wrote:

I care.  I'm outraged.   He should be fucking impeached.

But despite concerns, all seemed to go off without a hitch. It was lower key and less flashy than in years past.
21,000 people and 18,000 eggs: The Trump White House holds its first Easter Egg Roll

I'm kind of surprised Trump pulled himself off the course for awhile and showed up.

Good on him.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:20 am

NigelUno wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

I care.  I'm outraged.   He should be fucking impeached.

I'm kind of surprised Trump pulled himself off the course for awhile and showed up.

Good on him.
I wonder if all of the little white children at the Easter egg roll reminded him of the abortions he's paid for over the years?

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:30 am

Thank god we have an American Patriot as 1st lady, too bad about that SOB she's married to.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:39 am

LooseGoose wrote:

Thank god we have an American Patriot as 1st lady, too bad about that SOB she's married to.
someone should tell the deplorables that she's one of those filthy immigrants they hate so much.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:26 pm

GRR Spartan wrote:If you're not a Republican or a self labeled "conservative" or "libertarian" you are not a patriot and hate the flag and everything American stands for.

Barack Obama has to be reminded to put his hand over his heart for the national anthem. PolitiFact-Ohio-True
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:43 pm

Yeah...you're not a hypocrite though (rolls eyes)
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down