Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The political hodge podge thread

+20
CheesySpartan
Floyd Robertson
kingstonlake
steveschneider
AnomanderRake
MiamiSpartan
Rocinante
tGreenWay
Herbie Green
Travis of the Cosmos
Cameron
Watch Out Pylon!
InTenSity
The_Dude
Robert J Sakimano
NigelUno
Blanch32
xsanguine
DWags
GRR Spartan
24 posters

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

The political hodge podge thread - Page 23 Empty Re: The political hodge podge thread

Post by NigelUno 2017-07-12, 10:08

LooseGoose wrote:
NigelUno wrote:Is there some context for that picture?

Where's Waldo?

I thought you boys were on top of the news.

That's our ambassador to Russia from 2012-2014.

Recognize the lady sitting in his section? You know where those testifying at hearings put their people?

Which one is our ambassador?

And are you implying that she does have some connection with the Russian government? I'm not following your random deflection here.

Does your picture somehow clear Fredo from trying to collude? I don't think it does, but maybe you'll surprise me.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The political hodge podge thread - Page 23 Empty Re: The political hodge podge thread

Post by NigelUno 2017-07-12, 10:10

LooseGoose wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

Is that the same person? I don't know that that's the same person. Anyway, so you're going with the "it was all a democrat set up" argument then?

I'm sure there is some sort of explanation for her being seated in that position a week AFTER her meeting with Trump Jr. It'll be interesting when we hear that reason.

The political hodge podge thread - Page 23 502811600

What's the explanation for Fredo, Kushner, and Manafort meeting with her?

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-07-12, 10:17

LooseGoose wrote:

Is that the same person? I don't know that that's the same person. Anyway, so you're going with the "it was all a democrat set up" argument then?

I'm sure there is some sort of explanation for her being seated in that position a week AFTER her meeting with Trump Jr. It'll be interesting when we hear that reason.

Assuming that's her... which.....

Yes.

Step 1- set up this meeting to fuck with trump jr
Step 2- do absolutely nothing with that information during the campaign
Step 3- lose election
Step 4- wait 6 months
Step 5- leak that info to the New York Times. Giggle hysterically that paul ryan is still too much of a chicken shit to do anything about it regardless.

Foolproof plan. Airtight.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-07-12, 10:19

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Recognize the lady sitting in his section? You know where those testifying at hearings put their people?

So, she is a huge insider for Russia. Wow.

Sitting with the Dem Ambassador a week after meeting with Trump.

what does that all mean Wags?

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-07-12, 10:20

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:

Are you arguing she is connected to the Kremlin?

And you think this helps you how?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-07-12, 10:30

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:

That she was testifying for the Kremlin? How does that help your argument?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-07-12, 11:11

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Or was she there as a guest of Ambassador McFaul? When will we know?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-07-12, 11:22

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:

Well, since we don't know, lets speculate!!!

I say she looks kind of sluttish because of the clothes she wears. She looks like she wants to have sex all the time cause she puts on make up in a certain way. She looks like if that ambassador guy raped her, it would kind of be her fault a little cause she's dressed like that and she's sitting so close to him. She looks like she shuns raw milk, but likes to eat animals, animals like horses and dogs. She looks like she wants to be an American and will do anything to get a wedding proposal from an ambassador of the U.S. She looks like she has possibly urinated on Donald Trump before while he was in Russia. I got so much shit out of that picture it's unbelievable. Now lets speculate about this picture:

The political hodge podge thread - Page 23 Mccain10
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by msugolfguy 2017-07-12, 11:22

LooseGoose wrote:Tangible results.

Men and Republicans Are the Best Tippers

Lol Bloomberg, how was that test run. That's a big nothing burger.
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-07-12, 11:24

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:

Well he says he doesn't know her. So, considering you believe trump jr when he says things like "I didn't get anything out of the meeting" and "my dad didn't know" I guess we'll take the McFauls word on this yeah?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-07-13, 01:49

The political hodge podge thread - Page 23 19895089_1865357353791138_1082366547784514153_n
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-07-13, 07:53

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:

What we do know (definitively I might add), is she was a guest of Donnie Jr. in Trump Tower...where she had a meeting with Fredo, Kushner, and Manafort.

You already know that.

But keep peddling, swerving, and deflecting.

I'm chuckling.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-07-13, 08:56

NigelUno wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

What we do know (definitively I might add), is she was a guest of Donnie Jr. in Trump Tower...where she had a meeting with Fredo, Kushner, and Manafort.

You already know that.

But keep peddling, swerving, and deflecting.

I'm chuckling.

Good. Do more chuckling and less typing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-07-13, 22:59

Oregon pussy who followed and harassed a Muslim couple for 20 blocks telling them to leave our country and fake shooting them cries like a baby in court

Says he's "just a patriot" and was educated through fear. That's his defense
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-07-14, 08:23

DWags wrote:Oregon pussy who followed and harassed a Muslim couple for 20 blocks telling them to leave our country and fake shooting them cries like a baby in court

Says he's "just a patriot" and was educated through fear. That's his defense
welcome to the AmeriKKKa created by the election of a christian sexual predator.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-07-14, 20:46

Carlson is definitely thinking "Me too, and that is what I hate them."

The political hodge podge thread - Page 23 DEufH9dUwAEyzfw
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-07-16, 08:35

Trumpsters.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-07-16, 10:59

LooseGoose wrote:

Bump.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-07-16, 11:00

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:

Bump.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-07-16, 11:08

Nigel are you suggesting that she was actually invited by a republican but it doesn't matter since no one in the conservative media that pushed that bullshit a few days ago is going to follow up?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-07-16, 11:14

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Nigel are you suggesting that she was actually invited by a republican but it doesn't matter since no one in the conservative media that pushed that bullshit a few days ago is going to follow up?

The political hodge podge thread - Page 23 3003718628

LooseGoose wrote:
I'm sure there is some sort of explanation for her being seated in that position a week AFTER her meeting with Trump Jr.   It'll be interesting when we hear that reason.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-07-16, 11:46

LooseGoose wrote:
I'm sure there is some sort of explanation for her being seated in that position a week AFTER her meeting with Trump Jr.   It'll be interesting when we hear that reason.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-07-16, 12:28

LooseGoose wrote:

Where's Waldo?

You guys this was my favorite part to be honest with you. I wish I had called it out a when I read it but I guess I didn't really know for sure (shocking when people don't just start spewing whatever pops in their head.)

But seriously what the fuck is "his section?" Obviously nothing. What is this? A professional sporting event where the athlete is assigned tickets or something? Just complete fucking bullshit passed along to people to be made to sound real. And of course, there will be no follow up or acknowledgement of complete fucking bullshit spewing.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-07-16, 12:52

LooseGoose wrote:

You guys this was my favorite part to be honest with you. I wish I had called it out a when I read it but I guess I didn't really know for sure (shocking when people don't just start spewing whatever pops in their head.)

But seriously what the fuck is "his section?" Obviously nothing. What is this? A professional sporting event where the athlete is assigned tickets or something? Just complete fucking bullshit passed along to people to be made to sound real. And of course, there will be no follow up or acknowledgement of complete fucking bullshit spewing.

He is just like Trump. And when he calls himself conservative it's just funny.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-07-16, 13:09

DWags wrote:

To be fair I have absolutely no doubt that someone on his ultra conservative twitter is the one that made up that bullshit. I doubt that goose just started spouting off about how McFaul gets friends and family passes to the front row of a congressional hearing. The issue is that goose still trusts whoever fed him that bullshit and is going to pass along their message again next week. Which is likely to also be made up bullshit.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-07-16, 15:07

DWags wrote:

To be fair I have absolutely no doubt that someone on his ultra conservative twitter is the one that made up that bullshit. I doubt that goose just started spouting off about how McFaul gets friends and family passes to the front row of a congressional hearing. The issue is that goose still trusts whoever fed him that bullshit and is going to pass along their message again next week. Which is likely to also be made up bullshit.

OK, you're right. The facts that she was here on a special waiver and seated directly behind Obama's Ambassador to Russia mean absolutely nothing. I'm sure you'd say the same if those facts applies to Trump.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-07-16, 15:45

LooseGoose wrote:

OK, you're right. The facts that she was here on a special waiver and seated directly behind Obama's Ambassador to Russia mean absolutely nothing. I'm sure you'd say the same if those facts applies to Trump.

The political hodge podge thread - Page 23 502811600

What are the facts on where she was seated?

And what does it mean?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-07-16, 16:08

LooseGoose wrote:

You guys this dude is a dipshit.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-07-16, 19:32

LooseGoose wrote:

Can't argue the 2 facts I presented so calling names is as good a strategy as you have left. Solid.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-07-16, 19:55

LooseGoose wrote:

Can't argue the 2 facts I presented so calling names is as good a strategy as you have left. Solid.

She was invited there by a republican goose. So, if by "means absolutely nothing" you're sarcastically implying that it means something, then.... well... you might want to run through that one in your head one more time.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-07-16, 20:10

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:

Update?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-07-16, 20:12

LooseGoose wrote:

Where's Waldo?

Where do the people testifying put "their people"?

You seem to be implying someone is "their people".

Can you elaborate on the seating arrangement, and what it means?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-07-16, 20:14

LooseGoose wrote:

Who seated her there? Do you have some facts? You seem to think you present facts. Do you have some you want to share on her seating placement? And the reason?

Thanks in advance.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-07-17, 08:12

Goose?

Do you have any pictures of all the other Russians that were at the meeting? And some theories on whose people they are?

Thanks in advance.

P.S. I'm chuckling.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-07-17, 08:29

Trump Jr hired a lawyer to navigate all this meeting stuff days before the NYT broke the story.

The bill is being picked up by Trump's 2020 campaign.

http://www.redstate.com/sweetie15/2017/07/16/trump-campaign-funds-paid-trump-jrs-legal-fees/
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-07-17, 13:16

Andrea Mitchell one of the bright lights of liberal journalism.

The political hodge podge thread - Page 23 AndreaMitchellOnWWIIanniv071517
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-07-18, 08:21

POLL: 52 Percent Of Americans Think Democratic Party Just Stands Against Trump

According to a new poll by The Washington Post and ABC, over half of Americans believe the current Democratic Party doesn’t stand for anything besides resisting President Trump.

The poll asked 1,001 Americans, “Do you think the Democratic Party currently stands for something, or just stands against Trump?”

Only 37 percent of respondents believed that the Democratic Party “stands for something,” while 52 percent of respondents said the party “just stands against Trump.”

The apparent messaging problem was even starker among registered voters, of which only 35 percent felt the Democrats stand for something while 54 percent felt they only stand against Trump.

The poll was taken between July 10-13 and surveyed more Democrats than Republicans. 35 percent of respondents identified themselves as Democrats, 23 percent as Republicans, and 35 percent as Independent.

Some Democrats are starting to sound the alarm bells, warning their party that the anti-Trump messaging isn’t attracting voters.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-07-18, 08:25

FYI - Obamacare is firmly in place, Hillary isn't locked up, and the wall hasn't been built, the Department of Justice is investigating the sexual predator and his entire White House inner circle has personal lawyers.

The political hodge podge thread - Page 23 502811600 The political hodge podge thread - Page 23 502811600 The political hodge podge thread - Page 23 502811600 The political hodge podge thread - Page 23 502811600 The political hodge podge thread - Page 23 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-07-18, 08:39

LooseGoose wrote:POLL: 52 Percent Of Americans Think Democratic Party Just Stands Against Trump

According to a new poll by The Washington Post and ABC, over half of Americans believe the current Democratic Party doesn’t stand for anything besides resisting President Trump.

The poll asked 1,001 Americans, “Do you think the Democratic Party currently stands for something, or just stands against Trump?”

Only 37 percent of respondents believed that the Democratic Party “stands for something,” while 52 percent of respondents said the party “just stands against Trump.”

The apparent messaging problem was even starker among registered voters, of which only 35 percent felt the Democrats stand for something while 54 percent felt they only stand against Trump.

The poll was taken between July 10-13 and surveyed more Democrats than Republicans. 35 percent of respondents identified themselves as Democrats, 23 percent as Republicans, and 35 percent as Independent.

Some Democrats are starting to sound the alarm bells, warning their party that the anti-Trump messaging isn’t attracting voters.

Got any polls on Trump's numbers?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-07-18, 09:10

Chicago's Dem leaders - cesspit of racists.

Racist emails show Chicago official joked about 'safari' tour to see violence in black neighborhoods

In his quarterly report, Ferguson revealed a fresh string of anti-black emails sent to multiple high-ranking water department workers that touted a fake "Chicago Safari" package. It cited the number of shootings during a July Fourth weekend and guaranteed tourists would observe "at least one kill and five crime scenes" and also see "lots of animals in their natural habitat."

Hansen's racially charged emails included messages to fellow workers purported to be in "Ebonics," sometimes called American black English, and a picture describing a swimming pool for a small African-American child who sits in a bucket filled with water while holding a slice of watermelon, the report found.

Ferguson also cited Hansen's "Watermelon Protection" email that featured a picture depicting a Ku Klux Klan scarecrow guarding a field of watermelons, part of a cache of racist, sexist and homophobic emails the Tribune first disclosed online Friday.

A second figure noted in the report for anti-Muslim and anti-black emails was Thomas J. Durkin, the general foreman of plumbers who resigned recently after being placed on administrative leave while under investigation. Neither Hansen nor Durkin were named, but the Tribune was able to identify them through City Hall sources, the description of their activities and job status listed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next