Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sexual Predator Tells Macron's Wife "You're In Such Great Shape.. Beautiful"...

+6
tGreenWay
kingstonlake
Travis of the Cosmos
Turtleneck
DWags
Robert J Sakimano
10 posters

Go down

The Sexual Predator Tells Macron's Wife "You're In Such Great Shape.. Beautiful"... Empty The Sexual Predator Tells Macron's Wife "You're In Such Great Shape.. Beautiful"...

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:48 pm

I don't know how to link videos, etc..

but I'm glad to see our sexual predator president doesn't leave his misogyny at home when he travels.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The Sexual Predator Tells Macron's Wife "You're In Such Great Shape.. Beautiful"... Empty Re: The Sexual Predator Tells Macron's Wife "You're In Such Great Shape.. Beautiful"...

Post by DWags Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:57 pm

by the way, jimmy Carter that heathen liberal collapsed today while building homes for habitat for humanity in Canada. This, after he lead his group in prayer.

Damn bastard scum bag left wing liberal.

The 92 year old is recovering in the hospital.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The Sexual Predator Tells Macron's Wife "You're In Such Great Shape.. Beautiful"... Empty Re: The Sexual Predator Tells Macron's Wife "You're In Such Great Shape.. Beautiful"...

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:15 pm

DWags wrote:by the way, jimmy Carter that heathen liberal collapsed today while building homes for habitat for humanity in Canada. This, after he lead his group in prayer.

Jimmy Carter is a great American that the modern day republican party would demonize into his grave if given the opportunity.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:22 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:by the way, jimmy Carter that heathen liberal collapsed today while building homes for habitat for humanity in Canada. This, after he lead his group in prayer.

No

Remember how horrible it was when this honest humble man once said he had lusted after women in his mind? Now, christians are voting for guys who grab em by their pussy.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:23 pm

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: No

Remember how horrible it was when this honest humble man once said he had lusted after women in his mind? Now, christians are voting for guys who grab em by their pussy.
yeah but he's going to build a wall to keep scary brown people out... and make sure that poor people don't have access to quality healthcare.

so.. yeah, praise be to christ.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:01 pm

Malia Griggs‏Verified account
Trump openly hits on the First Lady of France in way he usually reserves for family
http://www.thedailybeast.com/watch-trump-hits-on-frances-first-lady-in-front-of-macron
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:22 pm

You obviously didn't read the religion thread.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:28 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I don't know how to link videos, etc..

but I'm glad to see our sexual predator president doesn't leave his misogyny at home when he travels.

So complimenting a woman is now misogyny? Perhaps some more time spent in the dictionary would help you.

I'd say a much better case for misogyny could be made every day in this forum for the way you and your cohorts refer to R women.

mi·sog·y·ny
məˈsäjənē/Submit
noun
dislike of, contempt for, or ingrained prejudice against women.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:43 pm

Oh wow a friend of mine is there (I have no idea why just saw it on the social medias.) saw a video of Carter from her, I'll have to ask about that
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:57 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I don't know how to link videos, etc..

So complimenting a woman is now misogyny?  Perhaps some more time spent in the dictionary would help you.

I'd say a much better case for misogyny could be made every day in this forum for the way you and your cohorts refer to R women.

mi·sog·y·ny
məˈsäjənē/Submit
noun
dislike of, contempt for, or ingrained prejudice against women.

when done by an admitted sexual predator and pedophile.. yes.

I'm sorry that I think your hero is a scumbag and a danger to society based on his previous words and actions.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:20 pm

If he didn't grab her in the pussy its kinda showing some restraint, isn't it?

Maybe he's making some progress.

Lets be honest, if he's not calling a woman a fat pig, dumb as a rock, low IQ, or groping her we should all just breathe a big sigh of relief.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:25 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

So complimenting a woman is now misogyny?  Perhaps some more time spent in the dictionary would help you.

when done by an admitted sexual predator and pedophile.. yes.

I'm sorry that I think your hero is a scumbag and a danger to society based on his previous words and actions.

Donnie could've found things to talk about that he and Brigitte Macron had in common. Instead, he talked about what great shape she's in, about which he has no personal experience. Trump should've kept the talk to osteoporosis or rheumatoid arthritis, or maybe how many times they each have to get up to pee at night.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:39 pm

It's not misogyny, it's a symptom of the patriarchy.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:44 pm

Well the compliment still doesn't top the worst thing about Trump - no one can top this CNN expose` from a few months ago:

The Sexual Predator Tells Macron's Wife "You're In Such Great Shape.. Beautiful"... DEllQWaW0AAa7JR
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:02 pm

LooseGoose wrote:Well the compliment still doesn't top the worst thing about Trump - no one can top this CNN expose` from a few months ago:

The Sexual Predator Tells Macron's Wife "You're In Such Great Shape.. Beautiful"... DEllQWaW0AAa7JR

That just proves he's an elitist fat fuck.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:39 pm

For me it was the way he looked at Macron while making his observation.  like, "hey your piece of property looks real nice.  You did very well, nice conquest".  It almost as if he were complimenting him on an automobile or something.  like she wasn't even there.  
it was weird.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:47 pm

kingstonlake wrote:For me it was the way he looked at Macron while making his observation.  like, "hey your piece of property looks real nice.  You did very well, nice conquest".  It almost as if he were complimenting him on an automobile or something.  like she wasn't even there.  
it was weird.

Yep, he consistently speaks to women as if they're objects to desire and acquire. He shows no respect whatsoever to women. I've never seen it, anyway.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:52 pm

She's the wife of a head of state. Jesus tap dancing Christ. "It's a great pleasure to meet you on behalf of the American people."

Honestly, if any of you think it's ok to say what he did, whether left or right, screw you. You're right Goose. He's MY president, piece of shit needs to act like it.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:09 pm

Trump could rape 10 year olds and so long as he gets Roe v Wade overturned there will be a few posters here who would want us to ignore the crime and make excuses for him.

Trump is a wuss. Macron put him in his place with the white knuckle handshake at their first meeting and the smack about Macron's spouse is how wusses respond.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:22 pm

So out of touch. With some of the crap that's went on in France with terrorism over the last couple years you'd think he would lead with some heart felt sympathies or considerations. On behalf of the United States....but nah, nice piece of ass you got there Macron.....fucking embarrassing on a daily level lol. At some point you just laugh at him.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:51 pm

GRR Spartan wrote:Trump could rape 10 year olds and so long as he gets Roe v Wade overturned there will be a few posters here who would want us to ignore the crime and make excuses for him.

Trump is a wuss. Macron put him in his place with the white knuckle handshake at their first meeting and the smack about Macron's spouse is how wusses respond.

Well what would the ten year old be wearing?

Obama! Benghazi! Clinton! My boy is nice! He's fucking 40 years old.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:15 pm

This is one of those Trump things that seems bad on its face, but if you look deeper you realize it's almost entirely inconsequential. In a weird way, I wish there were more of those...
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:40 am

Cameron wrote:This is one of those Trump things that seems bad on its face, but if you look deeper you realize it's almost entirely inconsequential. In a weird way, I wish there were more of those...
if it were me, you, Goose, etc - maybe.. but when it's a misogynist who brags about sexually assaulting women, I don't find it "inconsequential" at all.. he was looking at her and sizing her up like most of us might covet a new flatscreen TV.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:54 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Cameron wrote:This is one of those Trump things that seems bad on its face, but if you look deeper you realize it's almost entirely inconsequential. In a weird way, I wish there were more of those...
if it were me, you, Goose, etc - maybe.. but when it's a misogynist who brags about sexually assaulting women, I don't find it "inconsequential" at all.. he was looking at her and sizing her up like most of us might covet a new flatscreen TV.

He's the president of the United States. " on behalf of the American people it's a great pleasure meeting you "

That's it. That's all. Maintain eye contact.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:00 am

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

He's the president of the United States. " on behalf of the American people it's a great pleasure meeting you "

and aside from basic human dignity and trying your best to conduct your slimy self in a way that is consistent with being the President of the United States...

how about having a little respect for your own wife who is standing there? I mean, we know he has absolutely no respect for women.. and I know he's been married a bunch of times.. but it's just disgusting and gets moreso by the day.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:37 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:

and aside from basic human dignity and trying your best to conduct your slimy self in a way that is consistent with being the President of the United States...

how about having a little respect for your own wife who is standing there? I mean, we know he has absolutely no respect for women.. and I know he's been married a bunch of times.. but it's just disgusting and gets moreso by the day.

Pretty sure he's contractually within his rights to hit on and visually grope other women in regards to his marriage. All she has to do is pretend Barron is her kid and hold his hand publicly 4 times a month. Lol
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:07 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:he was looking at her and sizing her up like most of us might covet a new flatscreen TV.

I've never heard of any other man doing such a thing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:09 am

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:he was looking at her and sizing her up like most of us might covet a new flatscreen TV.

me neither... but it sounds like the kind of thing goatee-bedazzled, overweight wearers of jorts might do. I was trying to be one with the people.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:43 am

LooseGoose wrote:

This from the alt righters non conservatives who got mad about a previous president wearing a brown suit or no American flag pin.

God there are some fucked up people.

Last edited by DWags on Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:45 am

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

This from the alt fighters non conservatives who got mad about a previous president wearing a brown suit or no American flag pin.

feels like a good time to remind people that 81% of "christians" voted for a racist, bigoted person who brags about sexually assaulting women and mocks disabled people.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:04 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:

This from the alt fighters non conservatives who got mad about a previous president wearing a brown suit or no American flag pin.

feels like a good time to remind people that 81% of "christians" voted for a racist, bigoted person who brags about sexually assaulting women and mocks disabled people.

Someday you'll find forgiveness in your heart, trust me you'll feel much better as it replaces the bitterness.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:06 am

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:feels like a good time to remind people that 81% of "christians" voted for a racist, bigoted person who brags about sexually assaulting women and mocks disabled people.

Someday you'll find forgiveness in your heart, trust me you'll feel much better as it replaces the bitterness.
I forgive people when they demonstrate contrition and a willful, genuine desire to be forgiven.

until then, the sexual predator and his supporters are a danger to society and are in no way deserving of forgiveness.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:59 pm

Judo Block

The Sexual Predator Tells Macron's Wife "You're In Such Great Shape.. Beautiful"... 130717_trump_brigitte_macron
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:10 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

I mean, yeah, I agree that it is not what he should have done, but this comment doesn't really affect anyone's lives (other than possibly Macron's wife), and I'd be shocked if this changed anyone's opinion of him one single iota. That's really what I meant by inconsequential.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:32 pm

Cameron wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

I mean, yeah, I agree that it is not what he should have done, but this comment doesn't really affect anyone's lives (other than possibly Macron's wife), and I'd be shocked if this changed anyone's opinion of him one single iota. That's really what I meant by inconsequential.

Hopefully the sum total of his disgusting behavior turns people a little at a time.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:50 pm

Rocinante wrote:
Cameron wrote:

Hopefully the sum total of his disgusting behavior turns people a little at a time.

I just can't imagine 1: being undecided about how you feel about Trump at this point or 2: this being the issue that pushes you off the fence one way or the other.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:11 pm

Little by little, I am seeing people getting fed up with the bullshit. People who voted for him.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:09 pm

I didn't vote for Trump but I was in the camp that was willing to take a wait-and-see approach to his tenure once he took office. And I don't really care what he says about Macron's wife's physique, because, as Cameron pointed out, it's inconsequential in the grand scheme of things. But I expect the President of the United States to show some class, to have a little tact, to behave in a manner that reflects positively on this great country--even in the face of great adversity and with the stress of making incredibly difficult daily decisions, as the job of President of the US forces one to do. Sadly, I see none of this out of him. He continues to embarrass the country on a daily basis, in both ways meaningful and inconsequential, and this small example is just another added to that long list of embarrassments he has bequeathed on our country since he's taken office.
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:13 am

The Sexual Predator Tells Macron's Wife "You're In Such Great Shape.. Beautiful"... F3cknm
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:13 am

So it's never appropriate to compliment a woman? Sounds sexist to me.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down