Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some Fox News people are beginning to crack

4 posters

Go down

Some Fox News people are beginning to crack Empty Some Fox News people are beginning to crack

Post by DWags Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:50 am

I'm assuming they'll be fired. But after a while you have to call a spade a spade.

We’re still not clean on this, Chris [Wallace]. If there’s nothing there — and that’s what they tell us, they tell us there’s nothing to this and nothing came of it, there’s a nothingburger, it wasn’t even memorable, didn’t write it down, didn’t tell you about it, because it wasn’t anything so I didn’t even remember it — with a Russian interpreter in the room at Trump Tower? If all of that, why all these lies? Why is it lie after lie after lie? If you clean, come on clean, you know? My grandmother used to say when first we practice to — Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive. The deception, Chris, is mind-boggling. And there are still people who are out there who believe we’re making it up. And one day they’re gonna realize we’re not and look around and go, Where are we, and why are we getting told all these lies?

Shepard Smith and Wallace: "lie after lie after lie"
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Some Fox News people are beginning to crack Empty Re: Some Fox News people are beginning to crack

Post by Guest Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:01 am

Shep has been one of Fox's resident liberals for a long time, he's in no danger of being fired.   Oh and guess what?  He's gay....you'd think Fox would fire him for that too.   That's what happens when you jump to conclusions.

The problem for you is that you believe the bullshit that Fox is all conservative all the time.  It's not, it just that it's not 100% liberal like the rest of teevee news.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Some Fox News people are beginning to crack Empty Re: Some Fox News people are beginning to crack

Post by Turtleneck Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:05 am

LooseGoose wrote:Shep has been one of Fox's resident liberals for a long time, he's in no danger of being fired.   Oh and guess what?  He's gay....you'd think Fox would fire him for that too.   That's what happens when you jump to conclusions.

The problem for you is that you believe the bullshit that Fox is all conservative all the time.  It's not, it just that it's not 100% liberal like the rest of teevee news.

...all of those Trump surrogates who CNN has hired as paid contributors...
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:10 am

LooseGoose wrote:Shep has been one of Fox's resident liberals for a long time, he's in no danger of being fired.   Oh and guess what?  He's gay....you'd think Fox would fire him for that too.   That's what happens when you jump to conclusions.

Some Fox News people are beginning to crack 502811600

Triggered

Oh, and once again ignore the message. Tell us he's liberal and... GAY! But ignore his message.

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:17 am

Some Fox News people are beginning to crack 502811600 Goose is unhappy because Fox won't get rid of the one anchor who actually tries to be fair and balanced when they have the perfect excuse to do so.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:21 am

tGreenWay wrote:Some Fox News people are beginning to crack 502811600 Goose is unhappy because Fox won't get rid of the one anchor who actually tries to be fair and balanced when they have the perfect excuse to do so.

Goose is unhappy because he screwed up another lemon meringue pie and now the investors he lined up for LooseGoose Pie Emporium are having second thoughts.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:23 am

Turtleneck wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Some Fox News people are beginning to crack 502811600 Goose is unhappy because Fox won't get rid of the one anchor who actually tries to be fair and balanced when they have the perfect excuse to do so.

Goose is unhappy because he screwed up another lemon meringue pie and now the investors he lined up for LooseGoose Pie Emporium are having second thoughts.

Burnt meringue is the worst. The worst. If Goose can't get that right, then maybe he should be stuck in his home kitchen until he gets it right.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:57 am

lol, it's amazing how everyone on here *knows* my mind. I doubt my < 1 hour a week viewing of Fox allows me much sway over their decision making. I haven't watched Shep or the others or years, I occasionally flip on the morning show while eating breakfast.

Now feel free to tell me again what a liar I am.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:04 pm

LooseGoose wrote:

lol, it's amazing how everyone on here *knows* my mind. I doubt my < 1 hour a week viewing of Fox allows me much sway over their decision making. I haven't watched Shep or the others or years, I occasionally flip on the morning show while eating breakfast.

How many people were in the kitchen when you made the lemon meringue pie this morning? Who were they? Who else knew about the pie you made this morning?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:09 pm

LooseGoose wrote:

So you watch it less than me but new this guy was gay and liberal. Cool.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:38 pm

In some folk's world you attach labels to people if you disagree with their views.

Shep Smith is a "liberal" which according to the poster somehow minimzes his standing. Others are labeled as "leftists". In both cases its an attempt to delegitimatize those with whom they disagree.

As soon as Smith confirmed his sexual idenity he lost credibility with a portion of FoxNews viewers.

Based on what I've read in the NYT and WaPo, Fox contributor Krauthammer is very critical of the meeting Trump Jr. took with the Russian(s) including why it wasn't reported and when it was, why didn't Trump Jr. alng with others at the meeting come clean months ago.

Krauthammer isn't a wavering liberal homosexual which seem to be critical components in the criticism of Smith.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down