Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which is a greater threat to the U.S. and the West: Russia or the media?

3 posters

Go down

Who is the greater threat?

Which is a greater threat to the U.S. and the West: Russia or the media? Vote_lcap0%Which is a greater threat to the U.S. and the West: Russia or the media? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Which is a greater threat to the U.S. and the West: Russia or the media? Vote_lcap67%Which is a greater threat to the U.S. and the West: Russia or the media? Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]
Which is a greater threat to the U.S. and the West: Russia or the media? Vote_lcap33%Which is a greater threat to the U.S. and the West: Russia or the media? Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

Poll Which is a greater threat to the U.S. and the West: Russia or the media?

Post by Turtleneck Sat 15 Jul 2017 - 10:01

Which is a greater threat to the U.S. and the West: Russia or the media? Img_0119
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Poll Re: Which is a greater threat to the U.S. and the West: Russia or the media?

Post by tGreenWay Sat 15 Jul 2017 - 10:55

I answered um fans but the correct answer is cereal bags that won't open without tearing down the middle.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Poll Re: Which is a greater threat to the U.S. and the West: Russia or the media?

Post by Turtleneck Sat 15 Jul 2017 - 11:06

tGreenWay wrote:I answered um fans but the correct answer is cereal bags that won't open without tearing down the middle.

Look what the media did last week? The West is next!

Russia quietly moves border hundreds of yards into occupied Georgia
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/politics/russia-georgia-border-south-ossetia-move-hundreds-yards-occupied-nato-putin-west-ukraine-a7835756.html
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Sat 15 Jul 2017 - 14:41

Dennis Prager is a shit head. He's one of those guys who is ever so slightly above the mean IQ, but thinks he's fucking Stephen Hawking. Those guys are ALWAYS dicks. No exceptions.

tGreenWay wrote:I answered um fans but the correct answer is cereal bags that won't open without tearing down the middle.

I buy the big bags of cereal, those don't rip. And their brand of Fruit Loops are called Tootie Fruities, which is fun.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat 15 Jul 2017 - 18:15

Cameron wrote:Dennis Prager is a shit head. He's one of those guys who is ever so slightly above the mean IQ, but thinks he's fucking Stephen Hawking. Those guys are ALWAYS dicks. No exceptions.

I buy the big bags of cereal, those don't rip. And their brand of Fruit Loops are called Tootie Fruities, which is fun.

I can't handle private label food. It was bad enough as a kid when mom got Topco frozen orange juice and Food Club creams of mushroom soup, then I survived on Kroger Cost Cutter mac & cheese in college. Now that I've established myself, I'm buying overpriced brand names for however little time I have left on this rock.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down