Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump: no transgender citizens will be allowed in the military

+8
kingstonlake
msugolfguy
Herbie Green
steveschneider
InTenSity
GRR Spartan
Robert J Sakimano
Floyd Robertson
12 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Trump: no transgender citizens will be allowed in the military - Page 2 Empty Re: Trump: no transgender citizens will be allowed in the military

Post by Turtleneck Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:25 pm

Nathalie Baptiste‏ @nhbaptiste 5h5 hours ago
I'm sure Ivanka is on the phone with all her LGBTQ friends sorting out this mess right now!
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Trump: no transgender citizens will be allowed in the military - Page 2 Empty Re: Trump: no transgender citizens will be allowed in the military

Post by msugolfguy Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:40 pm

You know that whole were not bigoted people stop being mean to us. That went right out the fucking window. Sorry if you can do the job you can do the job.

Love the comments on Facebook from all my Republican Friends- just a sample

Jesus is back in the Army.

You'll care about them if you bend over in the shower.

It's a mental disorder.

White is right- defriended that one.

Hey at least they own it.
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:45 pm

msugolfguy wrote:You know that whole were not bigoted people stop being mean to us. That went right out the fucking window. Sorry if you can do the job you can do the job.

It's a mental disorder.

So glad I am not friends with UM fans.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:47 pm

What about Draft Dodging Trump's tweet last year?

“Thank you to the LGBT community! I will fight for you while Hillary brings in more people that will threaten your freedoms and beliefs,”

Trump is the Michael Jordan of liars.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by msugolfguy Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:52 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
msugolfguy wrote:You know that whole were not bigoted people stop being mean to us. That went right out the fucking window. Sorry if you can do the job you can do the job.

It's a mental disorder.

No some of these people went to state. It's all over the map.
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:54 pm

msugolfguy wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

No some of these people went to state. It's all over the map.

Yeah, well, they are UM fans.

Trump: no transgender citizens will be allowed in the military - Page 2 Giphy-facebook_s
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:09 pm

OK tough guys step the fuck up. If not shut your pie hole.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:41 pm

Trump: no transgender citizens will be allowed in the military - Page 2 Fb_img11
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:57 pm

Aaron Blake‏Verified account
@AaronBlake
Huckabee Sanders THREATENS TO END THE BRIEFING if reporters keep asking about the transgender military ban

_____

The mean ole media wanted to ask questions about a policy position articulated by the president via Twitter this morning. How dare they!!!!
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:59 pm

Noah Shachtman‏Verified account @NoahShachtman 2m2 minutes ago
Shout out to the leftists who said there was no difference between Trump and Hillary.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:12 pm

Turtleneck wrote:Noah Shachtman‏Verified account @NoahShachtman 2m2 minutes ago
Shout out to the leftists who said there was no difference between Trump and Hillary.

I find it fascinating the stuff people repeat when they hear it over and over again and accept it into their brains as truth without really thinking about it. Like "dying obamacare is failing no wait it's already failed." Is said so many times that people have wholly skipped over considering if that's even true or bothering to ask for evidence about why that's the case.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:45 pm

DWags wrote:OK tough guys step the fuck up.  If not shut your pie hole.

Sounds like she needs to take a trip to Portland Oregon to find out who is really intolerant
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:37 pm

Trump: no transgender citizens will be allowed in the military - Page 2 Fb_img12
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by msugolfguy Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:40 pm

kingstonlake wrote:Trump: no transgender citizens will be allowed in the military - Page 2 Fb_img12

Pretty soon, none of them.
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:40 pm

Trump: no transgender citizens will be allowed in the military - Page 2 Fb_img13
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:53 pm

msugolfguy wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:Trump: no transgender citizens will be allowed in the military - Page 2 Fb_img12

Pretty soon, none of them.

Fuck I laughed. Now I'm going to Hell with Travis Turtle and tGreenway. Thanks
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:56 pm

Who the fuck is Travis Turtle?

Commas, DWags. They are your friend.

Travis Turtle is an awesome name. Might be my new bar alias.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:03 pm

I'm just glad I got listed first
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:06 pm

Turtleneck wrote:Who the fuck is Travis Turtle?

Commas, DWags. They are your friend.

Travis Turtle is an awesome name. Might be my new bar alias.

Commas are your friend when you're driving 87 miles an hour.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:31 pm

Noah Rothman‏Verified account
@NoahCRothman
When the going gets real tough, Trump is going to break the glass on the "English as the official language" debate and set the place on fire
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:34 pm

Turtleneck wrote:Noah Rothman‏Verified account
@NoahCRothman
When the going gets real tough, Trump is going to break the glass on the "English as the official language" debate and set the place on fire

That ought to provide plenty of distraction.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:36 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:Noah Rothman‏Verified account
@NoahCRothman

I am waiting for the diversionary conflict where people actually die in an effort to distract.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:52 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

I am waiting for the diversionary conflict where people actually die in an effort to distract.

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:57 pm

More distraction.

Trump to nominate Gov. Brownback to serve as ambassador

Of religious freedom. Trump: no transgender citizens will be allowed in the military - Page 2 502811600
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by msugolfguy Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:59 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:More distraction.

Trump to nominate Gov. Brownback to serve as ambassador

Of religious freedom. Trump: no transgender citizens will be allowed in the military - Page 2 502811600

Like is this shit real?
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:04 pm

Col. Morris Davis‏Verified account @ColMorrisDavis 6h6 hours ago
I served for 25 years and never served with a Trump ... pathetic for 5-Deferment @realDonaldTrump to ban anyone with patriotism he lacked.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:02 am

UK weighs in

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:41 am

Kristin Beck, transgender Navy SEAL hero: 'Let's meet face to face and you tell me I'm not worthy'
Trump: no transgender citizens will be allowed in the military - Page 2 Kriste10

http://www.businessinsider.com/kristin-beck-trump-transgender-ban-2017-7
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:19 am

kingstonlake wrote:Kristin Beck, transgender Navy SEAL hero: 'Let's meet face to face and you tell me I'm not worthy'
Trump: no transgender citizens will be allowed in the military - Page 2 Kriste10

I mean I don't like search function jokes but like 15 posts up??
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:41 am

DWags wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:Kristin Beck, transgender Navy SEAL hero: 'Let's meet face to face and you tell me I'm not worthy'

Sorry. I didn't click the link. But damn would I love to watch as Trump called his henchman in to save his ass. Hell that coward can't even handle reporters. A navy seal? I'd pay to see that.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:36 am

kingstonlake wrote:
DWags wrote:

Sorry. I didn't click the link. But damn would I love to watch as Trump called his henchman in to save his ass. Hell that coward can't even handle reporters. A navy seal? I'd pay to see that.

Business partners son is a seal. When he comes home it scares me talking to him.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:07 am

It's all political theater to endear Trump to the Evangelical vote.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:47 am

Joint Chiefs to troops: 'No modifications' to transgender policy

There will be “no modifications” to the military’s transgender policy as a result of President Donald Trump’s tweets, the chairman of the joint chiefs said in a message to top military officers on Thursday.

Marine Gen. Joe Dunford wrote in the message to the chiefs of the services and senior enlisted leaders that the military will continue to “treat all of our personnel with respect.”

“I know there are questions about yesterday's announcement on the transgender policy by the President,” Dunford wrote in the message, a copy of which was provided to POLITICO. “There will be no modifications to the current policy until the President's direction has been received by the Secretary of Defense and the Secretary has issued implementation guidance.”

“In the meantime, we will continue to treat all of our personnel with respect. As importantly, given the current fight and the challenges we face, we will all remain focused on accomplishing our assigned missions,” he continued.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/07/27/trump-transgender-military-ban-no-modification-241029
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:59 pm

https://www.wsj.com/amp/articles/white-house-sets-rules-for-military-transgender-ban-1503534757
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:11 am

Seems like a rather random decision process.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:56 pm

The daughter of one of President Trump's Cabinet secretaries apparently wrote a social media post last month slamming his proposed ban on transgender individuals entering the military.

Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke's daughter Jennifer Detlefsen, who is a Navy veteran, sharply criticized the proposal, calling the president a "disgrace," the Billings Gazettereported Friday.
A screenshot of the post published by the Gazette shows a quote from an NPR story about Trump's announcement on Twitter last month that reads "the United States Government will not accept or allow ... Transgender individuals to serve in any capacity in the U.S. Military."
In the caption, Zinke's daughter blasted Trump and said that the ban was "inexcusable."

"This man is a disgrace. I've tried to keep politics out of my social media feed as much as possible, but this is inexcusable," read her post on July 26, which still appeared online on Saturday.
"This veteran says sit down and shut the f--k up, you know-nothing, never-served piece of s--t," she added.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/348118-trump-cabinet-members-daughter-rips-trump-transgender-ban?amp
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:22 pm

I like her already, Turtleneck.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:08 pm

Turtleneck wrote:The daughter of one of President Trump's Cabinet secretaries apparently wrote a social media post last month slamming his proposed ban on transgender individuals entering the military.

Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke's daughter Jennifer Detlefsen, who is a Navy veteran, sharply criticized the proposal, calling the president a "disgrace," the Billings Gazettereported Friday.
A screenshot of the post published by the Gazette shows a quote from an NPR story about Trump's announcement on Twitter last month that reads "the United States Government will not accept or allow ... Transgender individuals to serve in any capacity in the U.S. Military."
In the caption, Zinke's daughter blasted Trump and said that the ban was "inexcusable."

"This man is a disgrace. I've tried to keep politics out of my social media feed as much as possible, but this is inexcusable," read her post on July 26, which still appeared online on Saturday.
"This veteran says sit down and shut the f--k up, you know-nothing, never-served piece of s--t," she added.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/348118-trump-cabinet-members-daughter-rips-trump-transgender-ban?amp

I hope she kisses me with that filthy mouth.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:07 pm

We already have 17 dead sailors from 2 destroyers colliding with commercial vessels.

Trump is going to find out how many transgender people were serving in critical roles across multiple job disciplines and our military will be losing decades of experience with one decision pandering to Evangelicals.

One dumb ass call.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:15 pm

DWags wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:The daughter of one of President Trump's Cabinet secretaries apparently wrote a social media post last month slamming his proposed ban on transgender individuals entering the military.

I hope she kisses me with that filthy mouth.

This would upset Mrs. DWags.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next