Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bipartisan effort to protect special counsel

5 posters

Go down

Bipartisan effort to protect special counsel  Empty Bipartisan effort to protect special counsel

Post by Turtleneck 2017-08-03, 11:03

WASHINGTON — Two members of the Senate Judiciary Committee are moving to protect Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s job, putting forth new legislation that aims to ensure the integrity of current and future independent investigations.

Republican Sen. Thom Tillis of North Carolina and Democratic Sen. Chris Coons of Delaware plan to introduce the legislation Thursday. The bill would allow any special counsel for the Department of Justice to challenge his or her removal in court, with a review by a three-judge panel within 14 days of the challenge.

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/senators-move-protect-special-counsel-russia-probe/
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Bipartisan effort to protect special counsel  Empty Re: Bipartisan effort to protect special counsel

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-08-03, 11:04

This is the biggest witch hunt in all of history.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Bipartisan effort to protect special counsel  Empty Re: Bipartisan effort to protect special counsel

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-03-18, 21:50

God I hope Trump fires Mueller. Then we probably won't have to wait until midterms for an impeachment.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-03-18, 22:23

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:God I hope Trump fires Mueller. Then we probably won't have to wait until midterms for an impeachment.
Yes you will pylon. But you’ll be more mad about it. Look I don’t know all the legal Mumbo jumbo about what’s all involved with a special council and I’m also pretty sure that mueller has double saved his files on the whole corruption thing but I am pretty sure that republicans aren’t gonna do dick about it
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Ricard 2018-03-19, 04:46

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:God I hope Trump fires Mueller. Then we probably won't have to wait until midterms for an impeachment.

That thought has crossed my mind too. But I don't see the castrated repubs in congress doing a damn thing. Ryan and McConnell have said and done nothing to protect Mueller by putting something up for a vote on the floor. It's all lip service.
Frank Ricard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-03-19, 07:50

Frank Ricard wrote:

That thought has crossed my mind too. But I don't see the castrated repubs in congress doing a damn thing. Ryan and McConnell have said and done nothing to protect Mueller by putting something up for a vote on the floor. It's all lip service.
yep - republicans long ago decided to put power/party over America. They will never do anything about the racist, bigoted sexual predator.

some of them say the right things when the camera is on, but they love the power, the money and their mistresses/girlfriends in DC way to much to get rid of their enabler.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down