Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In news not shocking at all: kalkaska town president calls for death to all Muslims. Town just doesn't care.

5 posters

Go down

In news not shocking at all: kalkaska town president calls for death to all Muslims. Town just doesn't care.  Empty In news not shocking at all: kalkaska town president calls for death to all Muslims. Town just doesn't care.

Post by DWags 2017-08-06, 08:41

I know a shit ton of peeps up there in Northwest Michigan. If you slip into the wrong area watch what you say. If you're "librah" or a "libtard" you'll be outcast or shunned. Kalkaska was almost 70% Trump, and it wasn't cause he was gonna help them economically.

Town leader calls for death to muslims. Isn't worried. Probably insures his re-election for decades.

Last edited by DWags on 2017-08-06, 10:20; edited 1 time in total
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

In news not shocking at all: kalkaska town president calls for death to all Muslims. Town just doesn't care.  Empty Re: In news not shocking at all: kalkaska town president calls for death to all Muslims. Town just doesn't care.

Post by DWags 2017-08-06, 08:49

If you watch the video: cuts down college professors. Check. Cuts down media. Check. Says it's "outsiders" causing problems. Check.

Yep. Trump country. Dumbass uneducated Fox News watching Muslim hating media despising residents. Trump figured that out. Good for him.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

In news not shocking at all: kalkaska town president calls for death to all Muslims. Town just doesn't care.  Empty Re: In news not shocking at all: kalkaska town president calls for death to all Muslims. Town just doesn't care.

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-08-06, 09:36

People think what Luthern pastor Martin Niemöller said in a speech in 1946 doesn't apply anymore.

Paraphrasing, They came after Communists but I wasn't a Communist.  Then  they came after trade unionists but I wasn't a trade unionist.  They came after Social Democrats.......

Same shit.  Different century.  Same apathy.

Pastor Niemöller had been an early supporter of Hitler because Hitler was anti-communist but found himself put into a concentration camp himself in the late 30's when he opposed Hitler's ideas about religion.  He was liberated in 1945.

Similar shits going on in Mason where an Iraq War vet is selling his home by owner and another sign saying he won't sell to foreigners.

http://www.lansingstatejournal.com/story/opinion/columnists/judy-putnam/2017/08/04/fair-housing-iraq-war-veteran-mason/539322001/
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-08-06, 09:43

If anything at all Trump has made us very comfortable with our prejudice.

Guy says "if I throw five pills on a table and I tell you four are fine, one will kill you, would you take the pill?" So, krackerbox is implying one in five muslims is a terrorist killer. So there are about 2 billion Muslims in the world. (Kalkaska must have a lot In news not shocking at all: kalkaska town president calls for death to all Muslims. Town just doesn't care.  502811600 ). He's implying about 400 million are terrorists killers.

Good thing Trump is wiping them out. But seriously, the Lilly white farmers in kalkaska, who once let their schools close in April because they ran out of money because, fuck the millage and that education stuff, take this guys word that there's a 20% chance a Muslim guy you run into will blow him and you up.

Last edited by DWags on 2017-08-06, 10:08; edited 1 time in total
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-08-06, 10:05

He's a coward. Just like many like him, constantly crying and scared of bogeymen just like children. Puts on this big "oh I'm such a big manly man" front but just like lws hiding in the closet, it's just so people don't realize the truth at the core of who he is- a scared child hiding under their bed from an enemy that doesn't even exist
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-08-06, 10:24

I edited "harms way" to "out cast or shunned" in my original post because harms way is a bit much. It was pointed out to me and I agree. But if you don't think friendships or social circles have been affected by this since November up there we'll disagree heavily here.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-08-06, 13:17

They have a good market in Kalkaska.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2017-08-06, 14:15

That McDonald's used to have the best fries.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down