Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial MSU Green vs The Bowling Green Brownish Orange thread

+15
I.B. Fine
GRR Spartan
Turtleneck
steveschneider
Dr. Strangelove
Death Roe
kingstonlake
gomersbro
The Pantry
tGreenWay
aualum06
Floyd Robertson
Rocinante
NigelUno
DWags
19 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

tOfficial MSU Green vs The Bowling Green Brownish Orange thread - Page 3 Empty Re: tOfficial MSU Green vs The Bowling Green Brownish Orange thread

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-09-02, 14:25

T Smith Pick 6
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

tOfficial MSU Green vs The Bowling Green Brownish Orange thread - Page 3 Empty Re: tOfficial MSU Green vs The Bowling Green Brownish Orange thread

Post by InTenSity 2017-09-02, 14:26

We suck you guys.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-09-02, 14:32

Very solid second half.

Encouraged.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2017-09-02, 14:39

Terry looked like a puss trying to make that tackle
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2017-09-02, 14:42

1. He's clearly down. Left forearm clearly on the ground. I hate replay.

2. Why are they wasting snaps on Terry? Weaver's development needs to start in game situations.

3. Slow developing run plays need to die.
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-09-02, 14:44

Yeah, hate to say Terry brings nothing. Give the reps to de Weaver.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2017-09-02, 14:47

aualum06 wrote:
2. Why are they wasting snaps on Terry? Weaver's development needs to start in game situations.

3. Slow developing run plays need to die.
Yeah. That play looked like slow motion in real time.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-09-02, 14:47

Floyd Robertson wrote:Yeah, hate to say Terry brings nothing. Give the reps to de Weaver.

Having Terry is a luxury.

Ummmm...what?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-09-02, 14:48

NigelUno wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:Yeah, hate to say Terry brings nothing. Give the reps to de Weaver.

Ummmm...what?  

What is bad commentary for 100.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2017-09-02, 14:48

NigelUno wrote:

Ummmm...what?

He's a senior who isn't good. Play a younger guy that has potential. Sorry that is harsh but it's a big boy world.
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-09-02, 14:50

Floyd Robertson wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Ummmm...what?  

What is bad commentary for 100.

I almost spit my orange pop out.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-09-02, 15:12

Was that Gerald Owens making a nice tackle?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-09-02, 15:15

Blowing a great chance to get Messiah some reps.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2017-09-02, 15:25

DWags wrote:
steveschneider wrote:What's the take? Im on the road and can't watch or listen. I bet we blow it open in the second.

Our linemen are solid and athletic. We have a game changer in Stewart solid receiving group. Our lb's don't look like shit. Our DB's are as about as advertised. But watching from the endzone if you can't see promise in some of these young bucks you're blind. It's gonna come. Not this year so much, but it's gonna come. I like the oline right now. All solid and athletic looking not sloppy. Another year in the weight room and film room and experience and WBH could run behind them. Also, waaayyyy early, but I think Lewerke has "IT". I hope I don't eat my words but he's got 60 on the ground and 150 in the air with a to and pulled a Favre pass out of his Ass too. Let's see where we go with this crew.

Thanks dwags and alum. Looking at stat line looks like lewerke did alright. 0 interceptions. I'd say this is about what we expected for game 1? Also good to hear the OL did a good job.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-09-02, 15:29

Gonna hold off til game 5-6 to comment on Lewerke.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-09-02, 15:34

steveschneider wrote:
DWags wrote:

Our linemen are solid and athletic. We have a game changer in Stewart solid receiving group. Our lb's don't look like shit. Our DB's are as about as advertised. But watching from the endzone if you can't see promise in some of these young bucks you're blind. It's gonna come. Not this year so much, but it's gonna come. I like the oline right now. All solid and athletic looking not sloppy. Another year in the weight room and film room and experience and WBH could run behind them. Also, waaayyyy early, but I think Lewerke has "IT". I hope I don't eat my words but he's got 60 on the ground and 150 in the air with a to and pulled a Favre pass out of his Ass too. Let's see where we go with this crew.

Thanks dwags and alum. Looking at stat line looks like lewerke did alright. 0 interceptions. I'd say this is about what we expected for game 1? Also good to hear the OL did a good job.

250 in the air. 69 on the ground. Good game.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-09-02, 15:56

Four fumbles aren't good, but that can/should be corrected.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-09-02, 17:50

My wife is opining that "if the ball is just a little over our receivers heads, they won't reach for it". It's her contribution at the dinner table. Will somebody let Dantonio know? Thanks.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-09-02, 18:19

I shook Izzo's hand today. I'm pretty sure he wants me to be on the team now.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-09-02, 18:23

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I shook Izzo's hand today. I'm pretty sure he wants me to be on the team now.

OTPT could beat tum tum.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-09-02, 18:37

lol Andre Rison being proud dad.

https://twitter.com/AndreRisonPro/status/904100116965052416
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-09-02, 20:16

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I shook Izzo's hand today. I'm pretty sure he wants me to be on the team now.

Please, just stay the fuck away from him.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-09-03, 09:19

tGreenWay wrote:

This
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2017-09-03, 13:51

https://twitter.com/SLGreenberg/status/904039194766581761

CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-09-03, 14:04

Turtleneck wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

This
I may have put him in the pit. Did I do a bad thing?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-09-03, 14:42

CORNER BLITZ wrote:https://twitter.com/SLGreenberg/status/904039194766581761

tOfficial MSU Green vs The Bowling Green Brownish Orange thread - Page 3 502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-09-03, 14:43

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

This

Practice starts in a few weeks. Let him go before the end of September or you will see fire and fury.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-09-03, 16:01

CORNER BLITZ wrote:https://twitter.com/SLGreenberg/status/904039194766581761

The Bowling Green Massacre!
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-09-03, 18:24

tGreenWay wrote:

Practice starts in a few weeks. Let him go before the end of September or you will see fire and fury.

I am seriously worried that because Izzo was nice enough to shake his hand, Travis thinks they are best friends. Izzo has his own Cable Guy now. Great. Guess he is for sure going to Alabama now. Thanks, Travis.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-09-03, 18:47

Turtleneck wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I am seriously worried that because Izzo was nice enough to shake his hand, Travis thinks they are best friends. Izzo has his own Cable Guy now. Great. Guess he is for sure going to Alabama now. Thanks, Travis.

Travis would just follow Izzo to Tuscaloosa. No, I expect we'll see Izzo's retirement announcement soon, and he'll move out of the country. Smart move, considering Travis isn't allowed to leave the contiguous 48.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-09-03, 19:33

Turtleneck wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Were going bowling on Tuesday :)
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-09-03, 20:41

Turtleneck wrote:

Stay away from Izzo, Travis.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-09-03, 21:31

Turtleneck wrote:

When the team goes to Chicago Tom and I are going to Medieval Times!
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-09-03, 22:15

It is all the way out in Schaumburg. Stop making shit up and leave the MSU basketball coach alone.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2017-09-03, 22:25

Even the game threads are chit chat now?
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-09-03, 22:33

Herbie Green wrote:Even the game threads are chit chat now?
Pretty sure the game ended awhile ago herbie if I'm honest with you.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-09-03, 22:53

Herbie Green wrote:Even the game threads are chit chat now?
Pretty sure the game ended awhile ago herbie if I'm honest with you.

Herbie just woke up from his Friday afternoon nap. He is confused. Also make sure you leave Izzo alone.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-09-04, 00:47

Turtleneck wrote:

If he really wanted to spend time with you, he'd've asked you to the Michigan Renaissance Festival.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-09-04, 01:14

tGreenWay wrote:

If he really wanted to spend time with you, he'd've asked you to the Michigan Renaissance Festival.  
Jokes on you. Pictured- me and Izzo at The renaissance festival 

tOfficial MSU Green vs The Bowling Green Brownish Orange thread - Page 3 F2b3602a5f6928d18b54eca23fb4c484--knights-templar-chain-mail
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-09-04, 01:56

tGreenWay wrote:

Jokes on you. Pictured- me and Izzo at The renaissance festival 

tOfficial MSU Green vs The Bowling Green Brownish Orange thread - Page 3 F2b3602a5f6928d18b54eca23fb4c484--knights-templar-chain-mail

I cannot believe you would wear rusty chain mail out in public and in front of Tom Izzo, no less. Plus, you're a very short man.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next