Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Trump ends DACA and blames congress like the chicken shit he is... I have a question

+5
Floyd Robertson
tGreenWay
GRR Spartan
InTenSity
DWags
9 posters

Go down

When Trump ends DACA and blames congress like the chicken shit he is... I have a question Empty When Trump ends DACA and blames congress like the chicken shit he is... I have a question

Post by DWags 2017-09-04, 11:29

Will some of those kids who now have college degrees and jobs be deported? I'm not following.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

When Trump ends DACA and blames congress like the chicken shit he is... I have a question Empty Re: When Trump ends DACA and blames congress like the chicken shit he is... I have a question

Post by InTenSity 2017-09-04, 12:19

DWags wrote:Will some of those kids who now have college degrees and jobs be deported? I'm not following.
I think if they are arrested or pulled over, if it turns out they aren't a citizen they'd be reported to immigration and probably deported.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

When Trump ends DACA and blames congress like the chicken shit he is... I have a question Empty Re: When Trump ends DACA and blames congress like the chicken shit he is... I have a question

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-09-04, 17:11

He's a coward. Always has been and always will be.

He has no solution or is too much of a coward to do what he promised during the campaign so he's dumping policy on the legislative branch. The latter shows he doesn't like being incharge when there are consequences to his decisions and slept through HS government class.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-09-04, 19:36

GRR Spartan wrote:He's a coward. Always has been and always will be.

He has no solution or is too much of a coward to do what he promised during the campaign so he's dumping policy on the legislative branch. The latter shows he doesn't like being incharge when there are consequences to his decisions and slept through HS government class.

Not just the campaign. He said in April that Dreamers had nothing to worry about. Lying POS.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-09-05, 11:12

It gone.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-09-05, 11:14

funny how the sexual predator can lie/not follow through with every single campaign promise he made to the deplorables.. as long as he remains true to his racist, bigoted roots, they're perfectly content.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-09-05, 11:50

Too much of a wimp to make the announcement himself.

Had to rely on the AG who didn't take questions.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-09-05, 12:02

GRR Spartan wrote:Too much of a wimp to make the announcement himself.

Had to rely on the AG who didn't take questions.
in his defense, the sexual predator was probably busy planning the next cross-burning and white supremacist terror attack.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-09-05, 13:46

Where will those guys get their tiki torches as Home Depot transitions to its winter/fall product lines?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-09-05, 14:01

why do I suspect that "christians" are cheering this?

When Trump ends DACA and blames congress like the chicken shit he is... I have a question 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-09-05, 14:26

When Trump ends DACA and blames congress like the chicken shit he is... I have a question DI5egpDXgAEZXFe
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-09-05, 15:11

When Trump ends DACA and blames congress like the chicken shit he is... I have a question 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-09-05, 17:48

Robert J Sakimano wrote:why do I suspect that "christians" are cheering this?

John 4:19. For the lord so loved America he cast out all the brown people the educated, the law abiding, those with great work ethics. He so loved the great white country that he made it so.

Amen.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-09-05, 18:27

Sends Sessions to do his dirty work. Donnie is such a fucking coward.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Ricard 2017-09-06, 11:52

First and foremost, trump is an asshole and hopefully will be removed from office before 2018 ends.

Having said that, I'm not totally blaming this fiasco directly on him.  This issue should be decided in the Congress, not the Executive Branch.  Obama even said this when he gave the Executive Order.

Problem is NEITHER party wants to pass a goddamn thing because they'd rather play politics-as-usual-blame-the-other-guy bullshit.  Dems want immigration reform as a wedge issue to show the Repubs they're racists bigot assholes.  Repubs want to show  that they're tough on "border patrol" and protect the "they took our jerbs" wing of the party. The only thing these worthless cocksuckers on both sides of the aisle want is to win elections and appeal to their bases - they're not interested in doing what is moral or right or solving problems.

Obama did the moral thing by giving the order and told Congress if they don't like it, pass a fucking bill.  trump punted on the issue and actually has a point that Congress needs to pass a bill.  I think both are right.  But just because trump is partially right on this issue, it's important to always remember that trump is still an asshole and hopefully will be thrown out of office soon.

Last edited by Frank Ricard on 2017-09-06, 12:23; edited 1 time in total
Frank Ricard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-09-06, 12:20

Frank Ricard wrote:First and foremost, trump is an asshole and hopefully will be removed from office before 2018 ends.

Having said that, I'm not totally blaming this fiasco directly on him.  This issue should be decided in the Congress, not the Executive Branch.  Obama even said this when he gave the Executive Order.

Problem is NEITHER party wants to pass a goddamn thing because they'd rather play politics-as-usual-blame-the-other-guy bullshit.  Dems want immigration reform as a wedge issue to show the Repubs they're racists bigot assholes.  Repubs want to show  that they're tough on "border patrol" and protect the "they took our jerbs" wing of the party. The only thing these fuckheads on both sides of the aisle want is to win elections and appeal to their bases - they're not interested in doing what is moral or right or solving problems.

Obama did the moral thing by giving the order and told Congress if they don't like it, pass a fucking bill.  trump punted on the issue and actually has a point that Congress needs to pass a bill.  I think both are right.  But just because trump is partially right on this issue, it's important to always remember that trump is still an asshole and hopefully will be thrown out of office soon.
I'm still amazed at the people who act shocked at what the sexual predator does..

newsflash: when you elect a racist, bigoted misogynist - who brags about sexually assaulting women - and he also happens to be a white supremacist - you can't act shocked when he does racist, bigoted, misogynistic, white supremacist things.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-09-06, 12:21

oh - I forgot to mention that he's a 'christian' - so I guess that's good enough for some folks. When Trump ends DACA and blames congress like the chicken shit he is... I have a question 1966794946
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-09-06, 12:23

Yeah, I caught the Durkin/Graham press conference yesterday and hate to agree with Graham that Trump did the right thing. They both said it's a congressional issue and parties need to work together but Trump needs to define what's acceptable to him and work the phones. The part about Trump providing a framework without changing his mind minutes later is the problem.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-09-06, 12:27

Floyd Robertson wrote:Yeah, I caught the Durkin/Graham press conference yesterday and hate to agree with Graham that Trump did the right thing. They both said it's a congressional issue and parties need to work together but Trump needs to define what's acceptable to him and work the phones. The part about Trump providing a framework without changing his mind minutes later is the problem.
as long as we can get rid of dangerous brown people.

oh - and praise jesus.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-09-06, 12:31

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:Yeah, I caught the Durkin/Graham press conference yesterday and hate to agree with Graham that Trump did the right thing. They both said it's a congressional issue and parties need to work together but Trump needs to define what's acceptable to him and work the phones. The part about Trump providing a framework without changing his mind minutes later is the problem.

oh - and praise jesus.

I believe Sessions used the word "terrorists" yesterday.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-09-06, 12:55

NigelUno wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

oh - and praise jesus.

as only a KKK sympathizer would.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Ricard 2017-09-06, 12:56

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Frank Ricard wrote:First and foremost, trump is an asshole and hopefully will be removed from office before 2018 ends.

Problem is NEITHER party wants to pass a goddamn thing because they'd rather play politics-as-usual-blame-the-other-guy bullshit.  Dems want immigration reform as a wedge issue to show the Repubs they're racists bigot assholes.  Repubs want to show  that they're tough on "border patrol" and protect the "they took our jerbs" wing of the party. The only thing these fuckheads on both sides of the aisle want is to win elections and appeal to their bases - they're not interested in doing what is moral or right or solving problems.

I'm still amazed at the people who act shocked at what the sexual predator does..

newsflash: when you elect a racist, bigoted misogynist - who brags about sexually assaulting women - and he also happens to be a white supremacist - you can't act shocked when he does racist, bigoted, misogynistic, white supremacist things.

Bob, I think the difference between you and me is that as much as we both loath trump, I'm not sure we'd be much better off with hillary in office.  It would be just a different set of problems that would cause Washington to still be constipated.

Still, even with our differences, I'd be willing to bet that you, me and the other 10 people that post here (including Goose) could form a committee, get the needed information to become up to speed and come to a consensus to pass meaningful legislation on this issue, health care, tax reform, infrastructure repairs and emergency relief for those in need.  In other words, all the major issues facing this country today.

The key is to come to these meetings without an ideological bent on way or the other.  No political base to appeal too or posturing.  Just give us the facts and I'd bet we'd hammer out something that we could sign on to and pass.

Problem is in reality, the Dems won't sign onto anything that trump supports( just like the Repubs did to Obama) because it would hurt them in the midterms.  They're not interested in solving anything, only election results (which they've still been losing in all the special elections btw).  Their base is more interested in protesting out in the streets that 'trump is not my president' instead of fucking voting.

Repubs in Congress are a fucking dysfunctional collection of cocksuckers that have the balls of a castrated ant.

As bad as trump is, Dems don't have a fucking clue and can't win elections.  They should be a cinch that they'll win both the House and Senate in 2018, yet I doubt that happens.

Blame all the racist christians bigots all you want for electing this asshole, but truth is independents like me have no faith in the Dems either.
Frank Ricard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-09-06, 12:58

Frank Ricard wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I'm still amazed at the people who act shocked at what the sexual predator does..

Bob, I think the difference between you and me is that as much as we both loath trump, I'm not sure we'd be much better off with hillary in office.  It would be just a different set of problems that cause Washington to be constipated.

Still, even with our differences, I'd be willing to bet that you, me and the other 10 people that post here (including Goose) could form a committee, get the needed information to become up to speed and come to a consensus to pass meaningful legislation on this issue, health care, tax reform, infrastructure repairs and emergency relief for those in need.  In other words, all the major issues facing this country today.

The key is to come to these meetings without an ideological bent on way or the other.  No political base to appeal too or posturing.  Just give us the facts and I'd bet we'd hammer out something that we could sign on to and pass.

Problem is in reality, the Dems won't sign onto anything that trump supports( just like the Repubs did to Obama) because it would hurt them in the midterms.  They're not interested in solving anything, only election results (which they've still been losing in all the special elections btw).  Their base is more interested in protesting out in the streets that 'trump is not my president' instead of fucking voting.

Repubs in Congress are a fucking dysfunctional collection of cocksuckers that have the balls of a castrated ant.

As bad as trump is, Dems don't have a fucking clue and can't win elections.  They should be a cinch that they'll win both the House and Senate in 2018, yet I doubt that happens.

Blame all the racist christians bigots all you want for electing this asshole, but truth is independents like me have no faith in the Dems either.
it's cool - I just enjoy laughing at the christian racist, bigoted white supremacist supporters of the sexual predator.

at least we didn't get Hillary and her email account. When Trump ends DACA and blames congress like the chicken shit he is... I have a question 502811600

I can tell you that neither Hillary or her email account would be celebrating terror attacks where white supremacists kill innocent people.. and she wouldn't be advocating that we remove the right to affordable healthcare to the most vulnerable among us... and she wouldn't be promoting a racist, bigoted agenda while appealing the the knuckle-dragging racist christian base the way the sexual predator does.

but.. yeah, we'd still have her and her email account. Wink
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Ricard 2017-09-06, 13:22

I turned that conference off.  Jesus fucking goddamn christ - get away from the fucking microphones and GET TO FUCKING WORK!!!  Durkin is on TV almost every fucking day that I can't stand the sight of his ugly mug and Graham has never seen a microphone that he didn't want to put in his mouth and suck it dry.  All these asshats do is fucking talk.  How bout introducing AND PASSING reforms.  

Fact is neither party is interested in passing immigration reform.  Yeah,they'll  hold joint news conferences, talk about compromise and bipartisan support, go on all on all the talking head Sunday morning political shows and spew their hot air, but-still-do-nothing bullshit.  Enough talk.  This is an issue that should have been resolved YEARS ago.

Hell, even George Bush tried to get something done over 10 years ago.
Frank Ricard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Ricard 2017-09-06, 13:43

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Frank Ricard wrote:

Bob, I think the difference between you and me is that as much as we both loath trump, I'm not sure we'd be much better off with hillary in office.  It would be just a different set of problems that cause Washington to be constipated.

it's cool - I just enjoy laughing at the christian racist, bigoted white supremacist supporters of the sexual predator.

at least we didn't get Hillary and her email account. When Trump ends DACA and blames congress like the chicken shit he is... I have a question 502811600

I can tell you that neither Hillary or her email account would be celebrating terror attacks where white supremacists kill innocent people.. and she wouldn't be advocating that we remove the right to affordable healthcare to the most vulnerable among us... and she wouldn't be promoting a racist, bigoted agenda while appealing the the knuckle-dragging racist christian base the way the sexual predator does.

Oh it might have been entertaining to see the Repubs having their political orgasm looking over hillary's favorite pinterest recipes, but none of the issues facing this country would be addressed.  

I'm repeating myself in these posts, but the problem will always be that both parties are so consumed in stopping the other party, nothing gets done, even when there's agreement.  I know some Dems that think the tax rate for corporations are too high.  Most Repubs in Congress think repealing DACA is a really bad idea.  Both parties agree Obamacare needs some tweaks and reforms.  Both parties believe we need a massive overhaul of our infrastructure.  My simple question is why haven't any of these issues passed?

I totally agree with you that we wouldn't be facing the unbelievable explosive diarrhea coming out of trump's ass if Hillary was in office, but she'd be so polarizing that it would give the Repubs in Congress an excuse for not getting things done.  Problem is, I have no faith in Dems doing any better.

I've never been so pessimistic about our government.  Totally constipated.  Both parties suck donkey balls.  They just do it a little differently, but either way we're fucked no matter what right now.
Frank Ricard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-09-06, 13:59

Frank Ricard wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Oh it might have been entertaining to see the Repubs having their political orgasm looking over hillary's favorite pinterest recipes, but none of the issues facing this country would be addressed.  

I'm repeating myself in these posts, but the problem will always be that both parties are so consumed in stopping the other party, nothing gets done, even when there's agreement.  I know some Dems that think the tax rate for corporations are too high.  Most Repubs in Congress think repealing DACA is a really bad idea.  Both parties agree Obamacare needs some tweaks and reforms.  Both parties believe we need a massive overhaul of our infrastructure.  My simple question is why haven't any of these issues passed?

I totally agree with you that we wouldn't be facing the unbelievable explosive diarrhea coming out of trump's ass if Hillary was in office, but she'd be so polarizing that it would give the Repubs in Congress an excuse for not getting things done.  Problem is, I have no faith in Dems doing any better.

I've never been so pessimistic about our government.  Totally constipated.  Both parties suck donkey balls.  They just do it a little differently, but either way we're fucked no matter what right now.
I just have this thing about racist bigots and people who think it's okay to sexually assault women..

but, yeah, nothing will get done either way - so I just choose to laugh at them. And be thankful that I'm not dependent on the government for happiness... and thankful that the religious right has finally come out of their sanctimonious closet as it relates to their real, hate-filled agenda. I mean, I've known about them all along - it's just nice to see them finally admit it out loud.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Ricard 2017-09-06, 14:17

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Frank Ricard wrote:

I just have this thing about racist bigots and people who think it's okay to sexually assault women..

but, yeah, nothing will get done either way - so I just choose to laugh at them. And be thankful that I'm not dependent on the government for happiness... and thankful that the religious right has finally come out of their sanctimonious closet as it relates to their real, hate-filled agenda. I mean, I've known about them all along - it's just nice to see them finally admit it out loud.

Glad you're happy. You should go have a beer or 3 at Dagwood's.

Hey, we actually went there the other night with some friends and I couldn't believe their prices. It's just bar food, but I didn't have to break open the piggy bank to have a decent meal and drink. Place was packed at 9:00 p.m. on a weeknight. Couldn't believe it.
Frank Ricard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-09-06, 15:50

Yeah, Margie keeps it affordable for the good folks of mid-Michigan.

It's a little out of the way for us, so I don't go too often. Luckily, we can walk/stumble to the quality places in East Lansing.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-09-06, 18:28

NigelUno wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

oh - and praise jesus.

When chicagos mayor is speaking and saying that they will be a city that is a sanctuary for dreamers and one of those blonde dumb bitches on Fox News breaks in and says "oh and how many murders happened in Chicago this week, to the camera and you chuckle at the obscenity of them comparing all dreamers to the 1.8% of them who have been arrested and you just know the knuckle draggers are lapping that shit up that she's shoveling at them.

Oh and fuck the brown people. Praise God.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-09-06, 19:53

Trump needs the white voter HS (or less) educated demo for any chance in 2020 and FoxNews ownership is tying their wagon to maintain that loyal viewership.

Trump won on fear in 2016 and his campaign knows he'll need it again.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down