Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So a GVSU student yanks her Dachshund up by the tail and it appears she's caused quite a rubbarb

3 posters

Go down

So a GVSU student yanks her Dachshund up by the tail and it appears she's caused quite a rubbarb  Empty So a GVSU student yanks her Dachshund up by the tail and it appears she's caused quite a rubbarb

Post by DWags 2017-09-07, 22:24

I'm guessing calls for her dismissal are near.

Welp, back in the 60's LBJ grabbed his whitehouse dog by the ears and lifted him.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

So a GVSU student yanks her Dachshund up by the tail and it appears she's caused quite a rubbarb  Empty Re: So a GVSU student yanks her Dachshund up by the tail and it appears she's caused quite a rubbarb

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-09-08, 02:42

Oh stop it. Why is this news
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

So a GVSU student yanks her Dachshund up by the tail and it appears she's caused quite a rubbarb  Empty Re: So a GVSU student yanks her Dachshund up by the tail and it appears she's caused quite a rubbarb

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-09-08, 02:46

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Oh stop it. Why is this news
Gotta News something in the miserable as shit west side.

But, the bigger issue is that when you're a past your prime drinker like dwags you gotta share this shit with other people to somehow in your mind establish a drunken connection with them.

I guess. I don't know. I want to see the drink fight.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down