Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jay Feely botched field goal call doing color for the EMU game.

+5
Nordic
Other Teams Pursuing That
tGreenWay
InTenSity
Motown Spartan
9 posters

Go down

Jay Feely botched field goal call doing color for the EMU game. Empty Jay Feely botched field goal call doing color for the EMU game.

Post by Motown Spartan October 9th 2017, 2:52 pm

There are no words. Play-by-play guy is speechless.

https://twitter.com/Deadspin/status/917444562469101568?s=09
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Jay Feely botched field goal call doing color for the EMU game. Empty Re: Jay Feely botched field goal call doing color for the EMU game.

Post by InTenSity October 9th 2017, 3:33 pm

Is that the one where he thought the ball was inches from going through?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Jay Feely botched field goal call doing color for the EMU game. Empty Re: Jay Feely botched field goal call doing color for the EMU game.

Post by tGreenWay October 9th 2017, 3:38 pm

Jay Feely botched field goal call doing color for the EMU game. 502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That October 9th 2017, 3:39 pm

Jay Feely botched field goal call doing color for the EMU game. 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan October 9th 2017, 3:45 pm

InTenSity wrote:Is that the one where he thought the ball was inches from going through?

Yes. And it's so bad it's amazing.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic October 9th 2017, 4:05 pm

What the.....
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay October 9th 2017, 4:18 pm

Has there been an explanation?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson October 9th 2017, 4:19 pm

tGreenWay wrote:Has there been an explanation?

Other than Feely was drunk?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay October 9th 2017, 4:22 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Has there been an explanation?

Other than Feely was drunk?

I want to believe he was lining up strange on Tinder and that one of his swipe rights said he was going to score that night.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos October 9th 2017, 4:23 pm

I've seen a bit about this, didn't realize it was Feely. Anyway, I just assumed that as an emu broadcast he can't see a monitor of the (nonexistent) tv broadcast. Who the hell can tell if a field goal is good or not if you're not behind the end zone? Probably shouldnt have said anything until the ref signaled, but that's what I was guessing happened.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos October 9th 2017, 4:24 pm

Wait the other announcer knew he missed.

Ok fine he was hammered
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay October 9th 2017, 4:27 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I've seen a bit about this, didn't realize it was Feely. Anyway, I just assumed that as an emu broadcast he can't see a monitor of the (nonexistent) tv broadcast. Who the hell can tell if a field goal is good or not if you're not behind the end zone? Probably shouldnt have said anything until the ref signaled, but that's what I was guessing happened.

Please stop posting.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos October 9th 2017, 4:32 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I've seen a bit about this, didn't realize it was Feely. Anyway, I just assumed that as an emu broadcast he can't see a monitor of the (nonexistent) tv broadcast. Who the hell can tell if a field goal is good or not if you're not behind the end zone? Probably shouldnt have said anything until the ref signaled, but that's what I was guessing happened.

Please stop posting.

Jay Feely botched field goal call doing color for the EMU game. Image-1
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay October 9th 2017, 5:46 pm

gHost Spartan wrote:On a somewhat related note, I am supposed to be heading up to West Point for the Eastern @ Army game next week with my scUM-alum high school buddy but I haven't heard back from him since last week.

Take your little girl.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay October 9th 2017, 5:46 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Please stop posting.

Jay Feely botched field goal call doing color for the EMU game. Image-1

Please shut up.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay October 9th 2017, 6:10 pm

gHost Spartan wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Take your little girl.
she's already been to two MSU games this year and she's probably going to the Northwestern game too

Perfect. This will be a true test of her growing allegiance to the Spartans. If all goes according to plan, she'll enjoy the game but not care who wins.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry October 9th 2017, 6:25 pm

gHost Spartan wrote:On a somewhat related note, I am supposed to be heading up to West Point for the Eastern @ Army game next week with my scUM-alum high school buddy but I haven't heard back from him since last week.
A co-worker is an Oakland U grad. Adopted UM football 30 years ago cuz OU didn't have a team. He's been slurping Harbaugh since he got there. He insisted I place a bet last week.

Bet him $5 straight up. He didn't show up for work today. Guessing he went catatonic and is curled up in the fetal position somewhere.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay October 9th 2017, 6:30 pm

The Pantry wrote:
A co-worker is an Oakland U grad. Adopted UM football 30 years ago cuz OU didn't have a team. He's been slurping Harbaugh since he got there. He insisted I place a bet last week.

Bet him $5 straight up. He didn't show up for work today. Guessing he went catatonic and is curled up in the fetal position somewhere.

A pic of that would be way more satisfying than the cash.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry October 9th 2017, 6:40 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
The Pantry wrote:A co-worker is an Oakland U grad. Adopted UM football 30 years ago cuz OU didn't have a team. He's been slurping Harbaugh since he got there. He insisted I place a bet last week.

At $5 I certainly didn't bet him for the cash. The satisfaction of seeing him broken will be way better. Another co-worker is a State alum that's also put up with his verbal shit. Going to insist asswipe pays me with him there too.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck October 9th 2017, 7:53 pm

The Pantry wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

At $5 I certainly didn't bet him for the cash. The satisfaction of seeing him broken will be way better. Another co-worker is a State alum that's also put up with his verbal shit. Going to insist asswipe pays me with him there too.

Yeah, but $5 will get you a solid breakfast burrito somewhere.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry October 9th 2017, 8:32 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
The Pantry wrote:At $5 I certainly didn't bet him for the cash. The satisfaction of seeing him broken will be way better. Another co-worker is a State alum that's also put up with his verbal shit. Going to insist asswipe pays me with him there too.

Yeah, but $5 will get you a solid breakfast burrito somewhere.
Sent him a text, including the jab about being in the fetal position. He replied he had "the flu" and was on the can all day. Replied back he can keep the $5 for Pepto Bismol
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck October 9th 2017, 9:28 pm

Fuck that. He owes you $5 plus interest since he did not pay today. No excuses, Pantry. Do not let this guy off the hook.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry October 9th 2017, 9:54 pm

Turtleneck wrote:Fuck that. He owes you $5 plus interest since he did not pay today. No excuses, Pantry. Do not let this guy off the hook.
Don't care. He's already on the hook for shutting his giant, gaping piehole. Gonna be even funnier after PSU, Wisconsin, and OSU take them apart.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down