Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uh oh, I think goodbar got arrested

5 posters

Go down

Uh oh, I think goodbar got arrested  Empty Uh oh, I think goodbar got arrested

Post by tGreenWay 2017-10-18, 16:23

He really needs anger management classes. His temper is out of control.

http://on.freep.com/2x3hiS8
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Uh oh, I think goodbar got arrested  Empty Re: Uh oh, I think goodbar got arrested

Post by Senior Dickfist 2017-10-18, 16:29

It's a shame; I always enjoyed his posts. Not sure if he'll have any internet access at the mental hospital.
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Uh oh, I think goodbar got arrested  Empty Re: Uh oh, I think goodbar got arrested

Post by tGreenWay 2017-10-18, 16:47

Senior Dickfist wrote:It's a shame; I always enjoyed his posts. Not sure if he'll have any internet access at the mental hospital.

I hope try let him work on his toy helmets. he'll be lost without his scissors and stickers.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2017-10-18, 16:53

Well now he probably won't get the job
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist 2017-10-18, 16:55

tGreenWay wrote:
Senior Dickfist wrote:It's a shame; I always enjoyed his posts. Not sure if he'll have any internet access at the mental hospital.

I hope try let him work on his toy helmets. he'll be lost without his scissors and stickers.

And what makes you think they'll allow him to have scissors?
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist 2017-10-18, 16:56

And the only stickers he'll be getting are the occasional gold star for good behavior.
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-10-18, 17:01

I thought this thread was going to be about downrigger jenkem addicts.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-10-18, 17:04

Turtleneck wrote:I thought this thread was going to be about downrigger jenkem addicts.

I thought this thread was going to be about goodbar's early morning raid on the Huron Mountain Club, but then I realized that's not what I typed.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist 2017-10-18, 17:12

Actually, I think Turtleneck is onto something here.  I wouldn't be surprised if it comes out that Goodbar was highly inebriated on jenkem supplied by the downriggers.  It's the time of year the HMC, downriggers and spur theorists start to get a little antsy and look for ways to create a smokescreen while they carry out other nefarious business adventures.  In other words, Goodbar may be a pawn for the downriggers.  I hope that I'm wrong.
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-10-18, 17:23

Let’s not run down the good name of spur theorists by associating them with downrigger trash.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-10-18, 17:27

Senior Dickfist wrote:Actually, I think Turtleneck is onto something here.  I wouldn't be surprised if it comes out that Goodbar was highly inebriated on jenkem supplied by the downriggers.  It's the time of year the HMC, downriggers and spur theorists start to get a little antsy and look for ways to create a smokescreen while they carry out other nefarious business adventures.  In other words, Goodbar may be a pawn for the downriggers.  I hope that I'm wrong.

Please don't speculate.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist 2017-10-18, 17:32

You sound like a spur theorist. Just saying.
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-10-18, 17:40

Senior Dickfist wrote:Actually, I think Turtleneck is onto something here.  I wouldn't be surprised if it comes out that Goodbar was highly inebriated on jenkem supplied by the downriggers.  It's the time of year the HMC, downriggers and spur theorists start to get a little antsy and look for ways to create a smokescreen while they carry out other nefarious business adventures.  In other words, Goodbar may be a pawn for the downriggers.  I hope that I'm wrong.
First time for everything I guess huh dickfest
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist 2017-10-18, 17:57

Uh oh, I think goodbar got arrested  1494614055
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist 2017-10-18, 17:59

Hey, Turtleneck, how was your summer at tHMC?
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-10-18, 18:08

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
First time for everything I guess huh dickfest

Lolololololol
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-10-18, 18:53

Senior Dickfist wrote:Hey, Turtleneck, how was your summer at tHMC?

I actually met someone this summer that waitresses there. She was shocked I knew what the place was. I didn't know whether to tell her I hung with Turtleneck and Dickfist or not.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist 2017-10-18, 19:22

Loose, for your own good, I wouldn't mention either of us.
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-10-18, 19:35

Yeah, for sure don’t mention me.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down