Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey fools, we've got a basketball game tonight!

+17
AnomanderRake
InTenSity
Watch Out Pylon!
Turtleneck
tGreenWay
DWags
Other Teams Pursuing That
Death Roe
MattyFresh
Senior Dickfist
WhiteBoyHatcher
Nordic
Robert J Sakimano
steveschneider
Floyd Robertson
Clarett's Folly
NigelUno
21 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Hey fools, we've got a basketball game tonight! - Page 4 Empty Re: Hey fools, we've got a basketball game tonight!

Post by Guest 10/26/2017, 9:39 pm

And Jackson is a FR that very few are talking about....gonna be a monster.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Hey fools, we've got a basketball game tonight! - Page 4 Empty Re: Hey fools, we've got a basketball game tonight!

Post by NigelUno 10/26/2017, 9:42 pm

LooseGoose wrote:And Jackson is a FR that very few are talking about....gonna be a monster.

He was picked preseason Big Ten FR of the Year.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 10/26/2017, 9:42 pm

I'm sure this has been said, but Cash was money.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/26/2017, 9:47 pm

NigelUno wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:And Jackson is a FR that very few are talking about....gonna be a monster.

Please give me media mentions of him vs Bridges/Ward/Winston/Tum/Langford. One anecdote does not make a convincing case.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 10/26/2017, 9:49 pm

Highly underrated recruit, well below everyone's radar.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 10/26/2017, 9:55 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Please give me media mentions of him vs Bridges/Ward/Winston/Tum/Langford. One anecdote does not make a convincing case.

Wait. Really?

There’s this

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/19149061/jaren-jackson-all-tools-modern-big-michigan-state-beyond

Then there’s this if April is too old for your tastes (there are other links where Izzo says “he might be the best freshman I’ve ever had” but I went with this one because it’s the Virginia pilot. Whatever the fuck that is but it’s obviously far away.)

https://pilotonline.com/sports/college/elsewhere/michigan-state-stacked-with-talent-as-izzo-eyes-long-run/article_b4f73c42-b550-5afa-aa1b-3e3e8de51f0a.html

I think you’re just making jokes. Lol oh you goose.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/26/2017, 9:59 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Wait. Really?

There’s this

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/19149061/jaren-jackson-all-tools-modern-big-michigan-state-beyond

Then there’s this if April is too old for your tastes (there are other links where Izzo says “he might be the best freshman I’ve ever had” but I went with this one because it’s the Virginia pilot. Whatever the fuck that is but it’s obviously far away.)

https://pilotonline.com/sports/college/elsewhere/michigan-state-stacked-with-talent-as-izzo-eyes-long-run/article_b4f73c42-b550-5afa-aa1b-3e3e8de51f0a.html

Thanks Nigel.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 10/26/2017, 10:05 pm

LooseGoose wrote:

Wait. Really?

There’s this

Thanks Nigel.

I’m legit curious if you’re serious or not. I think you might be, but I’m not sure. Look man, I’m a casual guy about following teams in the offseason. But I’ve seen all sorts of shit about Jackson. I think you’re trying to be sensitive (a character trait.)
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 10/26/2017, 10:08 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

It's cool. I get it. You meant very few people in Mio were talking about him.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 10/26/2017, 10:08 pm

LooseGoose wrote:

Thanks Nigel.

I’m legit curious if you’re serious or not. I think you might be, but I’m not sure. Look man, I’m a casual guy about following teams in the offseason. But I’ve seen all sorts of shit about Jackson. I think you’re trying to be sensitive (a character trait.)

Travis, what’s going on today brah? You ok?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 10/26/2017, 10:09 pm

DWags wrote:

Yeah I’m all right dwags. Sorry that your new bud is a sensitive little ninny
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 10/26/2017, 10:11 pm

DWags wrote:

Nah, it just seems like you’re snapping at things you usually could GAF about. If I could I’d send you a nice cheese cake. My wife bought two as some fund raiser. We won’t eat em.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 10/26/2017, 10:14 pm

DWags wrote:

Nah, it just seems like you’re snapping at things you usually could GAF about. If I could I’d send you a nice cheese cake. My wife bought two as some fund raiser. We won’t eat em.

No thank you dwags, I’m good :) I don’t know if I was snapping here so much as saying “wait what the fuck are you blabbering about it’s like you’re making shit up in your head”
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 10/26/2017, 10:16 pm

What kind of cheesecakes?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 10/26/2017, 10:19 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:What kind of cheesecakes?

Plain old cheese cake.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 10/26/2017, 10:21 pm

DWags wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:What kind of cheesecakes?

Plain old cheese cake.

No cherry? Pass.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 10/26/2017, 10:25 pm

LooseGoose wrote:

Thanks Nigel.

You're no Timothy Dalton.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 10/26/2017, 10:28 pm

tGreenWay wrote:

I'm 100% Connery.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 10/26/2017, 10:38 pm

https://twitter.com/MichiganStOnBTN/status/923710055257538560

affraid
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 10/26/2017, 10:38 pm

Who is this guy?

https://twitter.com/MichiganStOnBTN/status/923702620262244352
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 10/26/2017, 10:41 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I'm 100% Connery.

This isn't a thread about man crushes, Pylon.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 10/26/2017, 10:42 pm

NigelUno wrote:Who is this guy?

He seems like he might be good.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 10/27/2017, 1:29 am

NigelUno wrote:Who is this guy?

Jaren, Jaren Hayes.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 10/27/2017, 1:43 am

Goins won’t start in the regular season, right?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 10/27/2017, 6:12 am

I’m no expert, but I don’t think we should make any judgement from this game. Langford and McQuaid shoot even like high school kids we win by 40. The aren’t going 2-22 every game.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 10/27/2017, 6:32 am

DWags wrote:I’m no expert, but I don’t think we should make any judgement from this game. Langford and McQuaid shoot even like high school kids we win by 40. The aren’t going 2-22 every game.

Yeah, I'm not a fan of drawing conclusions from a sample size of n=1.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 10/27/2017, 8:14 am

Hey fools, we've got a basketball game tonight! - Page 4 12931096
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 10/27/2017, 8:21 am

DWags wrote:I’m no expert, but I don’t think we should make any judgement from this game. Langford and McQuaid shoot even like high school kids we win by 40. The aren’t going 2-22 every game.

I wish Langford would drive to the basket more.

McQuaid's a good shooter. Just weren't going in last night.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 10/27/2017, 10:10 pm

Wow, Ward blocked by the big whitey on the other team twice in first 4 minutes. Goins losing his man on the D end twice.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 10/27/2017, 10:11 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Wow, Ward blocked by the big whitey on the other team twice in first 4 minutes. Goins losing his man on the D end twice.

Don't think goins is going to start many games
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 10/27/2017, 10:24 pm

Yeah J3 is going to present a lot of problems matchup wise. Hope he can play D and guard ball screens. I mean it is pretty apparent 8.5 minutes into this game, even if it's Ferris, he is a one and done package. Rare athleticism/size/length/skillset package.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 10/27/2017, 10:30 pm

Am I the only one who didn't realize that Cathy George was Connor George's mum?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 10/27/2017, 10:40 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Am I the only one who didn't realize that Cathy George was Connor George's mum?

Are you live posting while you watch a tape of the game?

And...duh.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 10/27/2017, 10:59 pm

Tum lost a dribble off his foot. OTPT could definitely take him.

They should set up a 2 on 2 game. OTPT and PJ Fleck vs. Tum and Coach D. First to 21 wins, by ones.

I'll set the line at OTPT/Fleck -18 and a total of 24
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4