Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking: possible vehicle terror attack in NYC.

+9
kingstonlake
GRR Spartan
tGreenWay
Robert J Sakimano
Dr. Strangelove
Tim Wakefield
steveschneider
Floyd Robertson
DWags
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Breaking:  possible vehicle terror attack in NYC.  Empty Breaking: possible vehicle terror attack in NYC.

Post by DWags 2017-10-31, 17:17

Just on my radio. CNN. Don’t know dead or injured.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Breaking:  possible vehicle terror attack in NYC.  Empty Re: Breaking: possible vehicle terror attack in NYC.

Post by DWags 2017-10-31, 17:19

Six dead.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Breaking:  possible vehicle terror attack in NYC.  Empty Re: Breaking: possible vehicle terror attack in NYC.

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-10-31, 17:24

DiBlasio/Cuomo presser now, eight dead as of now.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-10-31, 18:05

Michael Del Moro‏Verified account @MikeDelMoro 37m37 minutes ago
More
JUST IN: Multiple officials tell ABC News suspect in custody is identified as 29-year-old Sayfullo Saipov from Tampa, FL
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-10-31, 18:06

This is the world we live in.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-10-31, 18:08

ABC News‏Verified account @ABC

Eyewitness to NYC truck attack says alleged suspect “sprinted toward the group of kids” after crashing onto bike path and hitting school bus

Last edited by LooseGoose on 2017-10-31, 18:32; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2017-10-31, 18:18

Been there hundreds of times. Heart goes out to the victims.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2017-10-31, 18:28

Thoughts and prayers for everyone involved..
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove 2017-10-31, 18:37

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/new-york-attack-suspect-allah-akbar-truck-latest-news-updates-manhattan-nypd-a8030396.html

The Religion of Peace strikes again
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-10-31, 18:43

This is what happens when we take prayer out of schools.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-10-31, 18:46

Tim Wakefield wrote:Thoughts and prayers for everyone involved..
I thought that "thoughts and prayers" were exclusive to white 2nd Amendment patriots?

Those patriots can kill/wound 600+ people. That's the price of freedom.

It's these people we should worry about and be terrified of because, well... brown.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove 2017-10-31, 18:50

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Tim Wakefield wrote:Thoughts and prayers for everyone involved..
I thought that "thoughts and prayers" were exclusive to white 2nd Amendment patriots?

It's these people we should worry about and be terrified of because, well... brown.

Actually the Uzbeks are more off-white than brown. The main problem is that backwardsass religion of theirs. They need a Reformation and if they won't do we're going to have to do it for them.

Christianity (except for the damn Irish) sorted this shit hundreds of years ago. The Muslims need to join the 21st century.
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-10-31, 18:55

Dr. Strangelove wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: I thought that "thoughts and prayers" were exclusive to white 2nd Amendment patriots?

Actually the Uzbeks are more off-white than brown. The main problem is that backwardsass religion of theirs. They need a Reformation and if they won't do we're going to have to do it for them.

Christianity (except for the damn Irish) sorted this shit hundreds of years ago. The Muslims need to join the 21st century.

Your insights would do well in tBin, but not here in Beaumont. Come join us for collegiality and jocularity and an every day session of seething and shouting and spitting on each other. Bro hugs all around.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-10-31, 19:06

Wasn’t the guy who shot 50 people in Vegas a “Christian”?

I’m assuming he was. Why don’t we have that story line?

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-10-31, 19:08

Dr. Strangelove wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: I thought that "thoughts and prayers" were exclusive to white 2nd Amendment patriots?

The Irish at least will booze it up with you. The Methodists are all kinds of fucked up.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove 2017-10-31, 19:10

I wonder why they haven't put out the Vegas shooter motivation? I mean ISIS claimed him and responsibility for the attack and said that he had converted to Islam six months prior.
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove 2017-10-31, 19:12

DWags wrote:
Dr. Strangelove wrote:

The Irish at least will booze it up with you. The Methodists are all kinds of fucked up.

I was born and raised a Methodist - we drink. It's the fucking Bapists and those goddamned Church of Christers you gotta worry about.
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-10-31, 19:12

tGreenWay wrote:
Dr. Strangelove wrote:

Your insights would do well in tBin, but not here in Beaumont. Come join us for collegiality and jocularity and an every day session of seething and shouting and spitting on each other. Bro hugs all around.

Strangely not a peep to Nigie when he mucked up the Halloween thread.......standard double standard.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-10-31, 19:18

Let me be the first to call for more rental truck control. We need to close the rent to terrorists loophole.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-10-31, 19:29

Dr. Strangelove wrote:

I've met more hateful, dangerous christians than I have scary brown Muslims.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-10-31, 19:31

DWags wrote:Wasn’t the guy who shot 50 people in Vegas a “Christian”?

I’m assuming he was. Why don’t we have that story line?

he was white, a country music fan and a gun enthusiast.

So basically the perfect demographic for deplorables. Which means he was just misunderstood.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-10-31, 19:33

LooseGoose wrote:Let me be the first to call for more rental truck control. We need to close the rent to terrorists loophole.
we should make a law against killing people.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-10-31, 19:37

The connie troll shows up right on cue.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-10-31, 19:40

LooseGoose wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Strangely not a peep to Nigie when he mucked up the Halloween thread.......standard double standard.

Poor Goose. Have you considered that maybe I didn't see the post that's got you so upset? And is it up to me to call out each post on Beaumont that crossed that imaginary line into Bin territory? No, you'd rather play the victim. It's what you do best.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-10-31, 19:53

Dr. Strangelove wrote:
DWags wrote:

I was born and raised a Methodist - we drink. It's the fucking Bapists and those goddamned Church of Christers you gotta worry about.

Presbyterians get high as hell. Nothing like a Presbyterian bong party.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-10-31, 19:55

LooseGoose wrote:Let me be the first to call for more rental truck control. We need to close the rent to terrorists loophole.

Don’t you at least need a license to rent a truck?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-10-31, 19:59

DWags wrote:

Don’t you at least need a license to rent a truck?
I don't do twitter, FB, mainstream media, etc..

But - lemme guess - the same people that were okay with the white guy shooting 600+ people now are asking for this guys head and to ban all people from whatever non-christian religion he may or may not belong to.

And the same people who said it was "too soon" and whined about people politicizing their Las Vegas patriot are already politicizing this.

Close?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-10-31, 21:29

The rental truck lobby is very strong Goose. Good luck.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-10-31, 23:12

Is it still too soon to talk about Las Vegas?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-10-31, 23:14

tGreenWay wrote:Is it still too soon to talk about Las Vegas?

Right after we pass laws banning all people with a slight tint to their skin from entering our country
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-10-31, 23:49

CNN was talking to NYC police around 7:30 and they were saying there are reportedly procedures with truck/vehicle rental companies including places like Home Depot where the rental agents are supposed to alert law enforcement.

Maybe Uzbek immigrant from Florida who arrived 6-7 years ago presenting a Florida DL to a Home Depot in New Jersey didn't set off any alarms.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-11-01, 06:56

You see the bike path and now that this happened I’m sure they’re going to look at what they now can do to prevent cars from entering the path. At a huge cost.

Reminds me of having to make the house safe when the kids started walking. Didn’t realize there were those type of dangers till a little tyke showed you. You don’t think of possible dangers on a bike path till these bastards did this.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-01, 07:50

oh - and no matter how afraid the sexual predator wants me to be, I'm not like his deplorables.. whining, crying and sitting in a corner sucking my thumb waiting on the government to protect me from scary brown people.

Breaking:  possible vehicle terror attack in NYC.  969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-11-01, 08:30

all major airports and many US cities already have barricades posing as bollards or taller decorative light poles at entrances to large venues like arenas and government buildings and you'll never know without looking at plans.

LED light sources don't take up much room so whatever you see at ground level that's 3-4-6 feet tall can be covering an 8-10 foot piece of steel that's set in a concrete foundation.  

Problem is they can't go everywhere, especially bridges and as we saw in London, the bad guys know that too.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-01, 08:39

In downtown East Lansing during festivals, etc., the city brings in heavy barriers to block off the streets and firetrucks and police cars are usually parked perpendicular to the areas designated for festival goers, almost like an extra layer of security beyond the barriers.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-11-01, 08:49

There are barriers around the north and south concourses outside of Spartan Stadium too.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-01, 09:50

apparently the racist, bigoted sexual predator is blaming Chuck Schumer for the terror attack. So.. to be clear, he's blaming a member of the United States Senate and not ISIS.

I'm so thankful we have a christian in the White House who will protect us.

Breaking:  possible vehicle terror attack in NYC.  502811600

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-11-01, 10:13

DWags wrote:You see the bike path and now that this happened I’m sure they’re going to look at what they now can do to prevent cars from entering the path. At a huge cost.

Reminds me of having to make the house safe when the kids started walking. Didn’t realize there were those type of dangers till a little tyke showed you. You don’t think of possible dangers on a bike path till these bastards did this.

Sorry, but there's no money for that. We must build the wall and pretend Mexico will someday pay for it.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-11-01, 17:25

So the local tee vee news is running a report that the suspect was an Uber driver, and asks if Uber's background screening is adequate.

Adequate for what?

I had no idea we'd outsourced the war on terror to Uber's HR team.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-11-01, 17:43

That’s on you for watching your local Sinclair broadcast Floyd
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next