Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And it was Hillary all along colluding with the Russians....

+9
Watch Out Pylon!
tGreenWay
Other Teams Pursuing That
Turtleneck
AnomanderRake
DWags
Travis of the Cosmos
WhiteBoyHatcher
NigelUno
13 posters

Go down

And it was Hillary all along colluding with the Russians.... Empty And it was Hillary all along colluding with the Russians....

Post by Guest 2017-11-01, 20:05

....what a miserable bunch of losers to blame the winners for the treason the Clinton campaign committed.

Ex-Clinton Spox: Yeah, Someone From The Hillary Campaign Had To Have Known About Dossier Payments

Well, the secret is out: The Hillary Clinton campaign, along with the Democratic National Committee, funded the unverified Trump dossier. Clinton and DNC lawyer Marc Elias hired research firm Fusion GPS, who then retained the services of former MI6 operative Christopher Steele to gather information on Trump from sources within the Kremlin. Former Clinton spokesperson Brian Fallon took to social media when the news was revealed last week, noting that he would have helped Steele gather information and held a James Comey-style press conference, like the one the ex-FBI director held during the Hillary email probe, to unveil its contents.

Many have noted that paying money to hire a firm that uses an ex-spy to gather information on one’s political opponent from foreign sources is textbook collusion.

So, we have another admission that Democrats funded this effort, there is a paper trail, and there is a money trail to point to the possibility that the Democrats may have colluded with Russia to try and sink Trump with this dossier, which by the way no other outlet, save for Buzzfeed, published because there was no way to verify the contents. This whole affair involved a former British spy using foreign sources to collect information to try and sink the candidacy of Donald Trump subsidized by the Democrats. This isn’t stateside, nor was it from public sources. The point is if the GOP actually did this, the Red Scare would erupt in the media. It’s par for the course concerning double standards, but there is more to suggest Hillary colluded with the Russians than Trump, which is ironic in the extreme. With Trump, it’s been months and there is still no solid evidence of collusion. With Clinton, there are records.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

And it was Hillary all along colluding with the Russians.... Empty Re: And it was Hillary all along colluding with the Russians....

Post by Guest 2017-11-01, 20:11

Oh and the Russians were helping Hills and the Dems get the "resistance" rolling....Carry on you Russian led lemmings.

Thousands Of New Yorkers Took To The Streets In Anti-Trump March Promoted By Russia-Linked Account The event drew thousands of protesters to march on Trump Tower.

BlackMattersUS, a social media campaign believed to be Russians meddling in the US politics, promoted a large anti-Trump march in New York City in the days after the election.

A now-unavailable Facebook page for the Nov. 12, 2016, march shows the event’s host as BM, a known alias of the BlackMattersUS used throughout the group's promotional materials for other sponsored protests, and encouraged protesters to meet at Union Square at 12 p.m. to march to Trump Tower.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

And it was Hillary all along colluding with the Russians.... Empty Re: And it was Hillary all along colluding with the Russians....

Post by NigelUno 2017-11-01, 20:14

Got DWags pie done yet?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-11-01, 20:22

Goose, you are the lemming bro.

You want evidence that Trump is an awful, terrible, no good President and human being?

Here
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-11-01, 20:24

Lol cheers goose.

And it was Hillary all along colluding with the Russians.... TyrionLannistercheers
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-11-01, 20:29

Grand juries just don’t give a shit about this.
Don’t
Give
A
Fuck

Pipers will be paid. Chickens will be home roosting. Music will be faced.
Grand Juries. They just don’t care.

And it was Hillary all along colluding with the Russians.... 502811600
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AnomanderRake 2017-11-01, 20:40

So Goose serious question here. If there's such a solid case against Clinton, and Trump has all 3 branches of government under GOP control, then why the fuck is she not in handcuffs?

Another thing I'm confused about is this. In your post you said whoever was involved from the Clinton campaign committed treason. Yet the article you linked specifically says that the breach of this campaign law is typically just a fine so it doesn't really sound that serious. Is it treason or is it just a fineable slap on the wrist offense?
AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-11-01, 20:43

And it was Hillary all along colluding with the Russians.... Tenor

And it was Hillary all along colluding with the Russians.... UnacceptableEvilHoatzin-max-1mb

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-11-01, 20:47

Kind of weird how Goose hasn't commented in the Mueller investigation thread yet...

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-11-01, 20:47

Russia dividing the sheep more. Smart.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-11-01, 21:04

LOL, not one person questions the fact that Hills colluded with the Russians. All back to being about Trump or me. That must mean no one questions how slimy she is.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-11-01, 21:06

Ignorance and gullibility are never positive personality traits, but when sheer stupidity is added, it's a toxic combination. When fueled by blind hatred, what is produced is a Right-wing nutjob, also known as a Trump supporter and defender.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-11-01, 21:14

LooseGoose wrote:LOL, not one person questions the fact that Hills colluded with the Russians. All back to being about Trump or me. That must mean no one questions how slimy she is.

Ssshhhhh.... it’s okay goose.... shhhhhh mr meuller will take care of the big bad private citizen in New York who continues to torture your brain.... shhhhhh. It’s okay.

No seriously lolz I know it’s all gotta be how bad democrats are for ya all the time but your dog meuller is gonna get to the bottom of it no matter who did what so prolly just sit back and enjoy the ride cause it doesn’t matter in the least what any of us think this time, not even a little bit. Unless of course your hotair.freebeacon.blogspot (you know, the “journalists” that do oppo research because they fully admit to having an oppo apparently) are just buttering you up and slopping up the mud field so that they get you in a tizzy screaming about Hillary and use you to muck the whole thing up while shit gets dark for president big boy.

But no it must just be that it’s a legit conversation piece. That’s much more likely.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-11-01, 21:27

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Russia dividing the sheep more. Smart.

Before you go into self-righteous mode, check to make sure Bernie's hands are clean. Guess what? They are not.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-11-01, 21:31

Turtleneck wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Russia dividing the sheep more. Smart.

Before you go into self-righteous mode, check to make sure Bernie's hands are clean. Guess what? They are not.

I don’t think I’ve claimed they were. No politician’s hands are. They are politicians.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-11-01, 21:33

LooseGoose wrote:LOL, not one person questions the fact that Hills colluded with the Russians. All back to being about Trump or me. That must mean no one questions how slimy she is.

Remember that one time Trump literally asked the Russians for help?

Russia? If you're listening...

And it was Hillary all along colluding with the Russians.... 502811600

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-11-01, 21:36

You can put Hilary in jail for life as far as I care. You can have her. Just make sure Trump goes with her. Only one of them is still relevant.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-11-01, 21:49

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

I don’t think I’ve claimed they were. No politician’s hands are. They are politicians.

I am talking about this particular issue. Let's not use the "all politicians are dirty" to distract from what is being discussed in this thread.

It has become increasingly apparent that Bernie Sanders and his campaign knowingly spread Russian produced misinformation about his opponents, primarily Hillary Clinton.

While you are calling other people sheep, there was no bigger lamb for Sanders on this board than you.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-11-01, 21:59

He was the best candidate in my opinion. If that makes me a sheep in your opinion, well that’s just like your opinion, man.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-11-01, 22:06

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:He was the best candidate in my opinion. If that makes me a sheep in your opinion, well that’s just like your opinion, man.

OTPT must be an element on the periodic table that I was previously unaware of, because you're incredibly dense.

The point here, which is pretty simply to grasp, is that you are calling other people sheep for parroting misinformation when...and wait for it...you were doing the same thing last summer and fall before the election. I do not think it could be made much clearer. You love to point out your own flaws in other posters.

If you need a tutor for the tSwill, Bob charges $10 an hour. It's a great deal.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-11-01, 22:12

I e voted in 10 presidential elections. Primaries too. By far, this had the most scumbags in it. From the candidates to their chiefs of staff to the marketers to the “coffee boi’s”. Everybody deserved everybody and we all deserved what we got.

My hope this was the outlier and not the new normal, but I’m not holding my breath. We’re all fucked.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-11-01, 22:15

The shrooms are turning on Goose. And it was Hillary all along colluding with the Russians.... 502811600
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-11-01, 22:29

Turtleneck wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:He was the best candidate in my opinion. If that makes me a sheep in your opinion, well that’s just like your opinion, man.

OTPT must be an element on the periodic table that I was previously unaware of, because you're incredibly dense.

The point here, which is pretty simply to grasp, is that you are calling other people sheep for parroting misinformation when...and wait for it...you were doing the same thing last summer and fall before the election. I do not think it could be made much clearer. You love to point out your own flaws in other posters.

Got a link to otpt parroting misinformation?

It’s not even about “misinformation” it’s about Russia dividing this country more and more, left v right. The left are the sheep. The right are the sheep. So you didn’t really get my point, mr smarty pants. Now keep grasping at straws to find a point here, I’ll wait.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-11-01, 22:33

Turtleneck wrote:

Got a link to otpt parroting misinformation?

It’s not even about “misinformation” it’s about Russia dividing this country more and more, left v right. The left are the sheep. The right are the sheep. So you didn’t really get my point, mr smarty pants. Now keep grasping at straws to find a point here, I’ll wait.

I got your point, and am most certainly enjoying your deflections. Are you posting from the barnyard little Bernie lamb?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-11-01, 22:49

Who’s deflecting? The guy bringing up Bernie Sanders in a thread about Clinton(kinda reminds me of the right screaming about Obama still)? Or the guy who commented on how Russia is owning us right now?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-11-01, 22:56

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Who’s deflecting? The guy bringing up Bernie Sanders in a thread about Clinton(kinda reminds me of the right screaming about Obama still)? Or the guy who commented on how Russia is owning us right now?

I created a whole thread about Russia "owning us right now."

I am bringing up Bernie Sanders because...fuck it...it's so obvious and you just cannot be that dumb. It's not at all like "the right screaming about Obama still." It's because you jumped into this thread and pointed fingers that could easily be pointed right back at you.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-11-01, 23:20

I hate it when mom and dad fight.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-11-01, 23:20

Turtleneck wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Who’s deflecting? The guy bringing up Bernie Sanders in a thread about Clinton(kinda reminds me of the right screaming about Obama still)? Or the guy who commented on how Russia is owning us right now?

I am bringing up Bernie Sanders because...fuck it...it's so obvious and you just cannot be that dumb. It's not at all like "the right screaming about Obama still." It's because you jumped into this thread and pointed fingers that could easily be pointed right back at you.

So believing sanders was the best candidate in the recent election = being a sheep who believe their side is right in this left v right thing? Interesting....
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-11-01, 23:36

Turtleneck wrote:

So believing sanders was the best candidate in the recent election = being a sheep who believe their side is right in this left v right thing? Interesting....

No. I think it is clear that is not the point.

The point is some of the Russian misinformation, including ads, promoted Bernie Sanders over his opponents. You parroted some of that information here. So, based on your definition of sheep, you were doing a little baa-ing yourself and are no less guilty.

That is a simple explanation. Good luck.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-11-01, 23:49

It’s funny how an unnamed Russian source of a former British intelligence officer is the connection that has you saying that Clinton colluded with the Russians. What exactly did they collude on? Are there emails where someone offers to help her? Did she or her campaign meet with someone in Clinton Tower?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-11-01, 23:53

Few things, because this is boring and I’ll probably throw a film on to fall asleep to.

1 link to this misinformation I “parroted” here.
2 that is not my definition of sheep. Sheep, in my mind - are people who buy into this politicial game that is currently dividing our country. They truly believe they are in the right, their team is right, and others are wrong. They do not realize they are being played like a fiddle by the elites. See goose or GRR.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-02, 04:59

Benghazi.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-02, 05:04

FYI Goose, I can't find the space in my heart yet to be outraged by Crooked Hillary colluding with Russia AND killing those brave men in Benghazi.

I'm trying. I'm just not there yet.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-11-02, 09:50

In the end, I don't care about articles. I care about indictments.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-02, 09:59

kingstonlake wrote:In the end, I don't care about articles. I care about indictments.
you'd think with the deplorables having the White House and both chambers of Congress, they could Lock Her Up if they actually felt like she did something wrong..

but yet they don't..  hmmm..   scratch

maybe she was too busy killing those 4 brave Americans in Benghazi with her Pedo Pizza email account. And it was Hillary all along colluding with the Russians.... 2599972566
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-11-02, 10:07

Hey Goose. Have any more retired politician hot takes? Maybe a Jimmy Carter Habitat For Humanity embezzlement scheme.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-11-02, 10:23

kingstonlake wrote:In the end, I don't care about articles. I care about indictments.

Grand Juries operate in this exact manner.   Dont' care about Gooses far right articles.  Don't care about Hannity firing up the crowd of knuckle draggers each night, dont' care about CNN and their left bias.  They look at facts are given criteria and indict or don't.  Grand Juries don't hear all this white noise we're talking about. 

The only way Trump gets out of this now is to do what Pat Robertson wants him to do.  if you want to feel pathetically sorry for someone, this man is just a bitter old man who will die angry at the brown people and poors.   Watch him beg Trump to blanket pardon everyone.  

Pat Robertsons says Trump needs to just blanket pardon every cock sucker involved in the Russian shit and move on.

Last edited by DWags on 2017-11-02, 10:33; edited 1 time in total
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-02, 10:27

DWags wrote:

Grand Juries operate in this exact manner.   Dont' care about Gooses far right articles.  Don't care about Hannity firing up the crowd of knuckle draggers each night, dont' care about CNN and their left bias.  They look at facts are given criteria and indict or don't.  Grand Juries don't hear all this white noise we're talking about. 

The only way Trump gets out of this now is to take Robertson wants him to do.  if you want to feel pathetically sorry for someone, this man is just a bitter old man who will die angry at the brown people and poors.   Watch him beg Trump to blanket pardon everyone.  

Pat Robertsons says Trump needs to just blanket pardon every cock sucker involved in the Russian shit and move on.
don't you just love jesus freaks??

but, yeah, the only news I care about is that Mueller got up and went to work this morning.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-11-02, 10:33

If you're going to throw blanket accusations around without any evidence and not respond when people point out the flaws in your argument, that is trolling.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-11-02, 11:02

More Fake News from the Trump synchophant

The OP is the same poster who was in favor keeping the SCOTUS at 8 or 7 or 6 members if Hillary Clinto would have won in Nov.

The same poster who hailed the quick nomination and confirmation of Gorsuch

The same poster who made innumerable posts backing Trump's claims of Fake News.

Same poster who claimed he was okay with anything Trump did so long as Roe v Wade was overturned.

Essentially the OP is satisfied to live under an authoritarian oiligarchy with fewer legal rights for a backward step into the world where women have fewer rights to make their own decisions.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down