Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How many times will we kick the ball to Barkley Tomorrow?

+4
Death Roe
Other Teams Pursuing That
Travis of the Cosmos
DWags
8 posters

Go down

How many Times do we kick to Barkley Tomorrow?

How many times will we kick the ball to Barkley Tomorrow?  Vote_lcap13%How many times will we kick the ball to Barkley Tomorrow?  Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
How many times will we kick the ball to Barkley Tomorrow?  Vote_lcap38%How many times will we kick the ball to Barkley Tomorrow?  Vote_rcap 38% 
[ 3 ]
How many times will we kick the ball to Barkley Tomorrow?  Vote_lcap0%How many times will we kick the ball to Barkley Tomorrow?  Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
How many times will we kick the ball to Barkley Tomorrow?  Vote_lcap25%How many times will we kick the ball to Barkley Tomorrow?  Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 2 ]
How many times will we kick the ball to Barkley Tomorrow?  Vote_lcap24%How many times will we kick the ball to Barkley Tomorrow?  Vote_rcap 24% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 8

How many times will we kick the ball to Barkley Tomorrow?  Empty How many times will we kick the ball to Barkley Tomorrow?

Post by DWags 2017-11-03, 12:43

I Know we will at least once.  I know ill be cursing as soon as he hits full speed by the 9 yard line.  So, lets say we score at least three times.  Thats four kicks.  I know one will go to Barkley
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

How many times will we kick the ball to Barkley Tomorrow?  Empty Re: How many times will we kick the ball to Barkley Tomorrow?

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-11-03, 12:44

9 times wags
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

How many times will we kick the ball to Barkley Tomorrow?  Empty Re: How many times will we kick the ball to Barkley Tomorrow?

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-11-03, 12:47

He’s going to take one to the house.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-11-03, 12:47

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:He’s going to take one to the house.

Please don’t have a heart attack, but that was a funny poll option.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-11-03, 12:53

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:9 times wags

O.K., if we kick it to him 9 ties I might actually be happy.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-11-03, 12:56

DWags wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:9 times wags

O.K., if we kick it to him 9 ties I might actually be happy.

See it’s not all bad
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-11-03, 13:01

He takes one in for a TD then just kicks it out of bounds every time afterwards
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2017-11-03, 15:59

Where is the once option because we won't score?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-11-03, 16:21

duffy munn wrote:Where is the once option because we won't score?

We scored 14 points against the best defense of all time a few weeks ago and that was before the rains came.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-03, 16:53

Glenn Mason, of Minny and BTN fame, was just on Jack Ebling's show and Jack asked this very question.

Mason said under no circumstance should MSU kick it to Barkley.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2017-11-03, 16:58

Floyd Robertson wrote:
duffy munn wrote:Where is the once option because we won't score?

We scored 14 points against the best defense of all time a few weeks ago and that was before the rains came.

I'm not saying we won't score, Floyd. Just saying it should be an option in the poll.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-11-03, 17:11

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Glenn Mason, of Minny and BTN fame, was just on Jack Ebling's show and Jack asked this very question.

What if it’s the 15th overtime and the refs say that since everyone is super tired if we kick it to Barkley and stop him then we win and if we don’t even try we lose? I think in that case I’d probably kick it to him.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-11-03, 17:31

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:Glenn Mason, of Minny and BTN fame, was just on Jack Ebling's show and Jack asked this very question.

What if it’s the 15th overtime and the refs say that since everyone is super tired if we kick it to Barkley and stop him then we win and if we don’t even try we lose? I think in that case I’d probably kick it to him.

Only if we squib it to him.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-11-03, 17:34

Every is the answer.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-11-03, 17:35

DWags wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

Only if we squib it to him.

I’m not sure if that’s allowed under the “15th overtime you have to kick to the guy you don’t want to kick to” rule dwags
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down