Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump tweets likely mitigated the Bergdahl sentence.

5 posters

Go down

Trump tweets likely mitigated the Bergdahl sentence.  Empty Trump tweets likely mitigated the Bergdahl sentence.

Post by Rocinante 2017-11-03, 14:10

Judge called the presidents remarks a mitigating factor. In other words, you fucking idiot, STOP TWEETING ABOUT ONGOING TRIALS.

Also this: https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/926492915626663939

The guy that faked bone spurs to get out of having to go to Vietnam says the ruling is a disgrace to our military.

What a fucking moron.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Trump tweets likely mitigated the Bergdahl sentence.  Empty Re: Trump tweets likely mitigated the Bergdahl sentence.

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-03, 14:16

the sexual predator's tweets are also why his cute little Muslim ban keeps getting shot down in court..

turns out, in the United States of America, you can't exactly ban a religion.  Trump tweets likely mitigated the Bergdahl sentence.  502811600

and no matter how you utilize your social media account to appeal to the lowest common denominator within your deplorable base, the legal system sees it for what it is.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Trump tweets likely mitigated the Bergdahl sentence.  Empty Re: Trump tweets likely mitigated the Bergdahl sentence.

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-11-03, 14:38

Bergdahl was what we called a fuck up when I was in. The only way he got there was all volunteer along with recruiters and later his officers and senior enlisted didn’t flag him so he wouldn’t have ever seen combat.
Bergdahl was never psychologically fit for military service in the first place.

His going AWOL did result in 3 soldiers getting shot. Regardless of what Trump tweeted I would have had him go to jail / brig for a total of 10 years including time served.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-11-03, 16:19

Rocinante wrote:Judge called the presidents remarks a mitigating factor. In other words, you fucking idiot, STOP TWEETING ABOUT ONGOING TRIALS.

Also this: https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/926492915626663939

The guy that faked bone spurs to get out of having to go to Vietnam says the ruling is a disgrace to our military.

What a fucking moron.

Dodger Don has been extra salty today. Makes me wonder if something big is going to get dumped in the next few hours.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-11-03, 16:20

Or maybe he's just pissed about having to eat fish with the heads still on.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-11-03, 16:25

Greenway I actually think he’s just reacting like a lunatic to his Twitter being taken away for 11 minutes. Like a baby who was put in timeout and just got his toy back
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-11-03, 17:15

GRR Spartan wrote:Bergdahl was what we called a fuck up when I was in. The only way he got there was all volunteer along with recruiters and later his officers and senior enlisted didn’t flag him so he wouldn’t have ever seen combat.

His going AWOL did result in 3 soldiers getting shot. Regardless of what Trump tweeted I would have had him go to jail / brig for a total of 10 years including time served.

That's beside the point, but thanks for your input.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-11-03, 17:26

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Greenway I actually think he’s just reacting like a lunatic to his Twitter being taken away for 11 minutes. Like a baby who was put in timeout and just got his toy back

I want to believe it's about the fishheads thing.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-11-03, 18:23

Rocinante wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:Bergdahl was what we called a fuck up when I was in. The only way he got there was all volunteer along with recruiters and later his officers and senior enlisted didn’t flag him so he wouldn’t have ever seen combat.

That's beside the point, but thanks for your input.

What point? That the judge recognized the President’s public comments had an effect on sentencing?

That Bergdahl did go AWOL. I think he got off light compared to others whose fellow soldiers were put in harms way trying to find him.

But I have no issue with the sentence and find it amusing Trump had a hand (mouth) the sentence after trying to act all badass.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-11-03, 19:12

That’s what I meant. Your (or my) opinions on what should happen to him are beside the point which is that our president not only doesn’t have a fundamental understanding of the judicial, but doesn’t even have people around him that have enough influence over his impulsiveness to stop him from sabotaging his own military and justice department.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-11-03, 22:18

Trump is the loose cannon many of us feared he would be.

More frightening is he's got a toady as AG, a Chief of Staff who agrees with him more often than not and neither Mattis or Tillerson appear to care enough to get in Trump's way.

First time in my life I think we have a hack on the scale of Warren Harding in The White House who is more manipulative.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down