Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is this Trump's biggest accomplishment?

+4
Watch Out Pylon!
Robert J Sakimano
WhiteBoyHatcher
NigelUno
8 posters

Go down

Is this Trump's biggest accomplishment?   Empty Is this Trump's biggest accomplishment?

Post by NigelUno 2017-11-13, 15:20

Trump personally asked Xi Jinping to help resolve case of UCLA basketball players arrested in China

President Trump personally asked his Chinese counterpart, Xi Jinping, to help resolve the case of three UCLA men's basketball players who were arrested for shoplifting while in Hangzhou for a tournament last week, people familiar with the situation said Monday.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Is this Trump's biggest accomplishment?   Empty Re: Is this Trump's biggest accomplishment?

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-11-13, 15:23

I'm glad he did that but they're still in China.

They really should have kept Lavar instead.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Is this Trump's biggest accomplishment?   Empty Re: Is this Trump's biggest accomplishment?

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-13, 15:30

I think the sexual predator's biggest accomplishment is finally overcoming his bone spurs and going to Vietnam..

45-50 years late.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-11-13, 16:23

Not starting a thermonuclear war.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-11-13, 16:30

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Not starting a thermonuclear war.

Yet
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-11-14, 11:13

http://chinasportsinsider.com/2017/11/14/breaking-liangelo-ball-ucla-teammates-flying-home-china/
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-11-14, 17:29

Getting 3 thieves who are currently scholarship athletes out of China after being charged for shoplifting.

Drain the Swamp and Thoughts and Prayers.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-11-14, 21:54

Honestly if he had anything to do with it, yeah, good job Trump. I said it. The kids did a really dumb thing but being held in China and not being able to travel home with their teammates is really fucking scary.

That said it's nothing that any other Presidential type politician wouldn't have done but given the evidence to date this would stand as a major accomplishment for him. Baby steps.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-11-15, 15:27

I think it is.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-11-15, 17:50

Yeah ten years for sunglasses theft, this was a good thing. Hope UCLA does the right thing, but I doubt it.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-11-15, 17:56

DWags wrote:Yeah ten years for sunglasses theft, this was a good thing. Hope UCLA does the right thing, but I doubt it.

Are we assuming 10 years based on trumps tweet or something else? Cause the thing is I know this sounds nuts but his tweets are often loose with the truth.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-11-15, 18:00

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
DWags wrote:Yeah ten years for sunglasses theft, this was a good thing. Hope UCLA does the right thing, but I doubt it.

Are we assuming 10 years based on trumps tweet or something else? Cause the thing is I know this sounds nuts but his tweets are often loose with the truth.

Heard it on cnn. Maybe they were parroting him.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-11-17, 10:40

Lifting the ban on importing elephant trophies from Africa? I bet that's it.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-11-17, 10:45

What a despicable, childish thing to do. I haven't read up on exactly what this means, but was there any reason to do this other than to just flat out be a dickhead?

I read a funny tweet yesterday that instead of Trump pardoning a turkey this Thanksgiving his administration would be rounding up all of the turkeys that Obama pardoned and having them slaughtered.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-11-17, 10:49

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:What a despicable, childish thing to do. I haven't read up on exactly what this means, but was there any reason to do this other than to just flat out be a dickhead?

I read a funny tweet yesterday that instead of Trump pardoning a turkey this Thanksgiving his administration would be rounding up all of the turkeys that Obama pardoned and having them slaughtered.

If there was any shred of doubt remaining about what an asshole Trump is, this should clear it up.

Think of how many people this benefits. Somewhere between 5 and 50, all of whom are sure to be friends/acquaintances of Trump and/or Republican big wigs.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down